Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon

Earlier this evening, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon.

She didn't notice that I was standing behind her because she had her earbuds in listening to music, so I had time to look over her shoulder and see what she was doing. When I finally realized what she was looking at, I slammed the laptop shut. I took her laptop away from her and grounded her for a month.

About twenty minutes later, my wife told me that she ungrounded our daughter then told me give the laptop back. Our daughter was standing right next to her when she said it.. They both had their arms crossed. I sat there for a while in silence, dumbfounded by what my wife was doing, and then I refused to give it back. My wife and I argued about it for about an hour and then eventually she just gave our daughter her laptop.

Neither one of them are speaking to me. I don't really want to speak to either of them either. I'm sleeping on the couch in the living room tonight but I can't fall asleep. My wife completely punked me out in front of our child and now it's going to be fucking impossible to discipline her.

I can't understand it. I try to protect our daughter from becoming a degenerate slut and my own wife undermines me. I still can't believe she didn't have my back on this. What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?

Just put it in you daughter's butt lol

I'm sorry dude. I have no clue what to tell you, but I'm gonna ask my fiance about this and get back with you right quick. Bump it.

Ouch

your wife is launching a preemptive strike against any slut shaming.
she wants your daughter to be a "strong" and "independent" little cum bucket because, apparently, that's what feminism is now.

basically, i'd leave the bitch and give up on the kid. go find a decent person and start over.
your wife is a cunt and your daughter will grow up to be the same.

sorry, bro.
merry jesus day or whatever.

It's a copypasta people. Seen it before on Sup Forums

Shouldn't have married a libtard wife. NERD!!!

What imaginary degeneracy do you think you are protecting her from?

Pretty shitty for her to "overrule" you like that in front of your daughter. I'd be pissed too.

This is literally a copypasta, gtfo.

This has to be bait but.
Kids masturbate you moronic fuck, its a miracle you found out she's masturbating now, instead of four years ago when most girls start. You made her feel like shit for trying to handle a natural instinct the safe way, I guess you really don't want her having a dildo huh? Good, you basically just told her if she wants to scratch that itch to go out and find a real dick.
The only one that contributed to your daughter becoming a degenerate is you, you moronic fuck.

Op is a fag.

Dear Hustler Forum,

You forgot the header, OP

fuck off, shlomo.

You posted this before. Nice bait

Sounds like your wife knows what she's doing

Found the raging feminist moron.
Ignore this lie-spewing knuckle dragger, OP.
You did nothing to contribute to degeneracy, this faggot is just upset and raging off his hinges.

You're wrong, she's right. Human sexuality, male or female, is normal. Making sex taboo causes so much harm in this world. Don't make your child ashamed of their natural, normal feelings.

First of all, this is the kind of shit when you don't satisfy your daughter sexually. Bang this little whore at least once a day and you will worry no more.
Secondly, what kind of man are you, that you let your wife disrespect you like that? If you don't kill her noone will ever respect you again. Probably she is cheating on you anyway.
Anyway, merry Christmas you piece of shit.

Who cares? She probably thought it was funny. Also, learn what being "punk'd" means.
fpbp only right answer

Post pics of your daughter please

Is that the normal way to raise a daughter?

Now your chance to get some of the tightest, wettest pussy you will ever get.

Tell you duaghter you are sorry for freaking out about it, and to show her that you are sorry buy her one of the vibrators she was looking at for xmas. But there is a catch, you seduce her with it. And since shes a horny slut, she'll probably let you.

I’ve seen this thread months ago

Alright OP, I'm back. Me and my fiance discussed this, and 12 is definitely a little young to have an arsenal of sex toys, however her body is developing by now, so considering how young she is, she was probably just curious. she probably learned about these things from a friend, and there isn't anything you can do about it besides yank her out of public school. I do think your wife is being a little too casual about just letting your daughter freely browse the internet for sexual knowledge, I think that's what parents are for. We all know what a slippery slope stuff like Tumblr can be, considering how impressionable young people are. I'd put a keylogger on laptop, tell her it's on the laptop, and let her know that's gonna be the end of curiosity on the internet. If she would be ashamed if you found out she was looking at it, she obviously shouldn't look at it. and sit her down for the talk. If your daughter has questions about her body, as embarrassing as it may be, that's what you and her mother are for. And don't be a caveman, give her all the birth control she can stand when it's time. You can't stop her from fucking, I'm sure you remember what it was like to be a teen. I'm sure you would rather her not need it and have it, opposed to needing it and not having it.

Actually that faggot was right. Telling your kid to be ashamed of sex will cause more harm down the road.

You overreacted. Like you can stop your pubescent daughter from sticking things in her twat.

But then your cunt of a wife fucked it up further by making it her and your daughter against you rather than talking to you first and coming up with a plan.

Shitty parenting all around. Great choices, OP.

>mfw OP’s daughter starts fucking a biker at age 15 with moms knowledge because of daddy issues.

Funny you should mention that, because my little girl turned 10 yesterday and we gave her a dildo as a gift. We had a good laugh when she did a test insertion and turned out to be a virgin. I mean I suspected her of being a loser but good god, there are some limits.

Pepare to be cucked

>forced to sleep on the couch in your own house rather than man the fuck up and sleep in your own bed

i dont even give a fuck about anything else, you are a beta faggot

dayum can you be my dad? D:

this

Implying your daughter has a credit card to pay for it. Obvious bait/fantasy... Fuck you OP

maybe fucking explain it to her instead of just grounding her and calling it a day? then she will know better.

Copied and fake, seen before

stop eating the bate u fucking whales

*whale noises*

Stale copy pasta fuxk off op.

You're just encouraging cancer

Understand how you feel, mate. Even though you don't want to do this, you have to swallow your pride, sit her down and ask her why she was looking for vibrators online. Why she thinks she needs them. Try to have a conversation with her instead of destroying your relationship with her. Maybe she was looking at them to give them to a friend as a prank for secret santa. You never know. Talk to her.

nigga there is only One reason she wants vibrator

I don't mind this type of pasta thread (provided it's only every couple months or so), it's always interesting to see what people say. Especially dude who asked his fiance

Man, this pasta sure got me steaming the first time I saw it.

It's traditional for a good father to take his daughter dildo shopping for her first. OP should be ashamed for having failed a basic fatherly duty. No wonder both the wife and daughter are pissed, it's like you are clueless and yet still want to make it their fault.

>muh "masturbation is wrong mmkay" pasta

>I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators
Are you afraid of the competition? Your daughter may not want daddy's 4 inch micro penis any more?

Could be worse. Deny your daughter a dildo now and she will take nigger dick in a year from now.

$$ to do this, see op PIC

stop eating the bate u fucking whales