My son (don't know if I can call him that at this point) grew his hair long like a goth...

My son (don't know if I can call him that at this point) grew his hair long like a goth. Everytime I look at him now I just get the feeling of a trap. How can I sit down with him and tell him I don't want a trap for a son without being awkward about it?

maybe he just wants to headbang, if he doesnt listen to metal then hes a fag. take him to the gym and show him how to lift. thatll increase his t levels, snap him out of it

shove penis up to his face or fondle his bum.
He will be disgusted and ask you to stop, tell him that is the correct reaction of a man. he should start looking and acting like one

You post more pics of him. That'll sort him out. Maybe.

If he's of age of course.

He was really big on LP when they were a thing. Ugh can't belive I'm actually raising my own little faggot

Slap him across the face and yell “STOP BEING A FAGGOT”

He’s going through every tweens goth/emo phrase. Just take him hunting or something shit man up you pussy

He's 15, He'll be 16 on 14th of February (Just more evidence he's a homo). Where did I go wrong?

Tell him that he looks like a Puerto Rican whore

some teen chicks like long haired guys, could be into one of them. needs to start lifting tho if he acts faggy at all

They do? What the hell's wrong with them?

By being a faggot yourself.

>theyre teen chicks
what isnt wrong with them

Imagine how awkward your son feels trying to figure out how to sit you down to tell you how much he doesn't want you to be a cunt.

No, my parent's raised me right. My dad's in hospital rn, too ashamed to let my grandad see what his grandtranny looks like now.

i was like that around his age, got a lil emo tail from it here and there

Dress. Make up. On knees. Make him suck your dick. It’s the only way.

Guys, amazing theory here. OP's actually that kid and samefagged his way to getting us to his shitty post.

Dad wtf you could have just told me like a normal person

Right, well in that case, you let him do what he wants. Do you want him to grow up to be a fucked up closeted-everything? Then don't interfere.

man if you think that's long mine would blow your mind

Aghh, OP here, fun while it lasted. Truth is I'm just the kid in the photo. I'm going through some bad times with the teenage grillfiend (ikr) and I just needed some people to acknowledge mt existence. Thanks for playing along ;P

(P.S. I have a discord if anyone wants to chat, I'm really bored rn)

fake op im the real op

Sure you are buddy, pretendings fine

What the fuck am I looking at.

Back my day we use to call 'em "faggots"

Not Goth, more Emo. Tell him that look died in 2006.

Right well if it's legal, post better pics

Kek

Good for him. The world needs more cute emo boys

Nawww, you just made my morning user

Nothing you can do about it OP.

mods get this underage banned

is your son Andy Sixx

no. Dear god no. Just don't do that.