Why haven't you gotten a sex change, converted to Islam and joined the hijabi master race yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you gotten a sex change, converted to Islam and joined the hijabi master race yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/denmark-muslim-immigrants-stone-baby-piglets-to-death-while-driving-a-wooden-stake-through-another-at-nature-center/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You make me ashamed of everything that's good and white in this world you fucking nigger.

sex changes are haram though

No they ain't. They're actually very common in Iran; Khomeini said they were okay.

I have vitamin d deficiency user, otherwise I'd totally get some new tits.

Because cosmetic surgery is just childish, Islam is for savages and the hijab looks stupid anyway.

That picture lmao

>execute homosexuals
>allow gender reassignment surgery
Islam logic

...because I'm happy the way I am?
It's so much easier being a male kafir innt bruv.

ps. Hijabs make people look like fucking retards.
I know a hijabi and she posted a photo on social media of a figurine, without realising in the mirror in the photo, she wasn't wearing one.
I always thought she was this weird shaped head penguin looking fucker, but realised she was pretty cute underneath it all.

It's a shame seeing people wear really tight hijabs. There's a lot of cute people out there trapped under these retarded things.

>Shia
>Sunni
Sunni are majority and decide what happens in Europe

only in Iran. which is outnumbered by Sunnis (the real muslims) on all sides

Shias get beheaded alongside Kuffar. so no hope there.

Because I'm not a retard

because of this:
shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/denmark-muslim-immigrants-stone-baby-piglets-to-death-while-driving-a-wooden-stake-through-another-at-nature-center/

I would, but I am afraid of Sweden Democrats :(

Found your pic, OP.

No no no you dumbass.
It's only allowed when they detect an actual biological illness in you.
If your a perfectly fine and functional male you don't need sex change which is 99.4% the case.

Sunnis dont like you

>swedish democrats
>dangerous
THEY AREN'T EVEN THAT FAR RIGHT WING

Like I give a fuck.
Shias wouldn't like me either cuz I'm a sunfag.

a fucking what

A fucking sunfag.
Someone who is a faggot for the sun.

Become Saoshyant, remove kebab.

I take pigs over dirty animal abusers any day. Pigs are clever animals, and some are pretty cute in adult form as well /nohomo

No dude. Iran has the second highest sex change surgeries after Thailand. The government pays for it

Please, they used to be official Nazis for about 20 years ago and they most likely still are.
You won't understand, because you don't got the same amount of intolerance as we got in Sweden.