youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg
youtu.be/xX050NcDNAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Gimme the story on Earth-chan.

Post the I'm not flat memes. Didn't save anything

if anything we should be making rule 34 out of the solar system gals

>she looks pretty flat...

You should not need a story, should be very clear by the image. but a google search would tell you all you need to know.

Also see

She's lewd too

Mate is this gonna a thing now df, fucking anime is starting to influence people a but too much when they go out of the ur way to fucking turn Earth into an waifu

certainly not globular

we must save her

THIS IS LEFTIST PROPAGANDA
If earth chan is "sick" then all other planet should be fucking dead.
Fucking hell now that the Jews know they can control the neckbeards by drawing a fucking anime girl there's no stopping them.
GAS GAS GAS

that dirty flat girl

the jews profit from capitalism and unchecked industrialization you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

She's not flat! Earh-chan is a curvy and rounded planet!

I truly adore Earth-chan and Moon-chan. POST MOAR.

Save Earth chan

shes flat look at the thot

ENVIRONMENTALISM IS CRONY CAPITALISM YOU FUCKING MORON.
Also the Jews benefit from the downfall of western civilization and pillaging of western wealth.
It doesn't matter if that's done with crony capitalism or with communism, like they did in the 40's.

I hope you feel bad

Delusional flat-earther!

>creates an new currency like trading scheme for carbon emissions
>charges more to countries that do LESS pollution
>Has no real world impact on the environment.
>only really impacts middle income workers in 1st world countries.

sounds ligit totally nothing that (((they))) would create for the goyim OH I forgot something

>Based completely on a lie That has been proven time and time again.
>truth fears investigation apparently (THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED) (I guess I could point out that it is a similar technique that they have used in the past concerning something that happened during ww2 but I'll let that slide.

in short FUCK OFF JIDF.

For some reason this is very cute and sad at the same time. I feel bad.

hey DICKHEAD she is 2d wifu how much more FLAT can she be.

holy crap i want to beat up earth-chan

can i smack her good once across the face?

EARTH chan is created by reddit you can visit her on /r/earthchan created for her or her birth place /r/animemes

Earch-chan is everybody's 3dpd waifu, whether or not you accept it!

>can i smack her good once across the face?
You've done enough.

Dagumi :DDD

this is bullshit,
worst case scenario is pic related.

any lewds of earthchan?

I didn't put a bottle in the recycling bin. Am I gonna die?

we all die at some time user.

stop desecrating earth by idolizing it. Appreciate it for what it exists in a tangible world, stupid gooktoons.

>tfw fags are arguing about jews and flat earth theory in an earth chan thread
The caffuffle of stupid people truly is a marvelous spectacle.

see

nice recurring digits
fuck off shill.

I'm a shill for hating stupid thread derailing arguments? Good to know. Post more Earth-chan.

you will always be a planet to me.
faggots changing meanings of things to try to leave their mark on the world is a type of post-post modernism.

the fact that your rotation around the sun was discovered by such primitive telescopes is proof enough for me, and I love how your days are way way way longer then your already stupid long years.

Do we have any Elon X Mars-chan?

how much of a soy boy do you have to be in order to become this guy

youtu.be/FkD4iU9nxkM

youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg

the fact that her hair looks like moldy bread will forever bother me.

could have done highlights or something.

but oh well. she's still legal

dude it’s earth

sure is a few 7's in this bread.

more of the pantheon

reeeeeaaly?

wooooweee i never noticed that, thank you for pointing that out that she still has hair that looks like moldy bread.

It's not nice to say Earch-chan looks like moldy bread...

>GOD DANG NORMANS POSTING AMINE ON MY Sup Forums?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMANS GET OFF OF MY BOOAORDDDD REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING KIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck is she standing on?

youtu.be/xX050NcDNAU

you don't understand how anthropomorphism works do you?

that's a bullshit argument from a butthurt leftist fag and let me tell you why, it's fucking because humans have every quality she described, they'll just continue to adapt to their own environment so long as it changes sufficiently slowly which it fucking will

stupid fucking climate scientists fudging the data cause their predictive model isn't cool enough yet getting politicized into believing their own bullshit bad enough to cheat

is global warming real? sure is. do we know how bad it is or what will happen when? no, no because then someone would have to admit they don't have an accurate enough model to say. here's how they get away with that: you ever notice there's never any talk of what we'd do if it wasn't stopped? because that's not even a consideration, for some mysterious reason discussions about a problem 100 years away sure need a whole lot of "decide right meow!" bullshit, sure a lot of fucking made up "cliffs" which keep moving back because each one is a policy position and not science.

meanwhile if the US stops manufacturing that basically means china auto-wins the entire world, gee golly, I wonder why we can't have a realistic conversation about it, I wonder who steered the narrative that direction and created political enmity that frames everything just as the chinese would have it: "only leftists can save the world"

FUCKING CLIMATE CHANGE SUPPORTERS!!!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S THA JOOOOOOOOOOS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!????????????????????????? FUCKING JIDF REEEEEEEEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDD I SO FYNNY XDDDDDDDD #praisekekistan

does this count?

If Earth chan is leftist then I’m leftist

do you guys see how retarded you sound? the entire world believes in climate change. Why do you think a small contingent of America has the correct answer?

Yep, all I needed

This is what this board has fucking become. Posting what planets would like like if they were anime girls. I visit this fucking board for a minute and this is the first thing that I seen. Fuck this gay earth.

Earth-chan isn't gay, she's all-natural!

>newfag

dude,
I'm in agreement with you.
I also wrote
is the world getting hotter, not really I have had hotter summers then this before in the mid to late 90's I know it's a global effect I don't believe it's man made. I think we contribute pollution sure, but it's no where near the scale of volcanic eruptions.

as for that image of "GAYA, snuffing out humans with their own hubris; as I said WORST CASE SCENARIO" more likely to be caused by something like nuclear radiation or some other bat shit hard core thing, something that knows no barriers. anyway you look at it it's a global pozie scheme designed to destroy the middle class.

didn't we (the US) get hit by MULTIPLE hurricanes this year? and not only a few, some of the strongest in last 20+ years or something?
>coincidence, i think not

also, That ribbon is a gd satellite/space station i think.

Earth chan is cute enough for me to not litter anymore, not that I do anyway.

i think you quoted the wrong person

there are more shark attacks when more people eat ice cream. #stopmakingICECREAM
>coincidence, I think not!

i wonder what you'll be saying when we are up shit creek and the earth is fucked. will you change your tune or double down on your fox news parroted opinions

There was no snow this year.

In your area, it's snowed quite a bit here.
It did melt a good bit though.
Snow can last until April here, though, so we're not truly into the depths of winter

doubtless the right will stear their idiots towards whatever target they see fit. right now its Hollywood and the jews. in the future it will probably be china or something

nah, I just quoted you, cause you get it.
If I quoted the anti-climate change scrubs they'd just shrug it off.
you know cause we got mountains of evidence, but they'll still be against it.

Because the American Empire is dying and people are desperate to believe and do anything to stop that, no matter how futile. The fact that we now need to take active stewardship of the planet is another change that many Americans can't handle.

look at the numbers man. there is definitely a trend towards warming. theres no amount of butthurt and whining that can change those facts.

There's a difference between climate change, man made climate change, and global warming.
There is NO sound evidence to support a significant impact of "man made climate change".

we need more lewds!

who are (((we)))

there is plenty. im sorry you feel that way. you are s short google search away from the truth. just google climate change.

stop plugging your ears and screaming and investigate it yourself.

cept Carbon Emmissions are about oh... 10X higher now than before we started using fossil fuels everywhere.

That complete conjecture and does not match up to the empirical facts. There's tons of evidence that global industry is having a considerable role climate change.

>the world has NEVER had weather cycles like this in the history of the world!

>On a living self regulating planet
Also compare man made energy producing carbon emissions to total global carbon emissions if we all lived in trees.
You're manipulating data.

>There's more CO2 being released by energy production now than before!!!!!
>Literally a drop in the bucket.

Fun fact, it's more carbon efficient to drive your car if the trip is over 3 miles :--)

it has warmed before, but nowhere near this fast! look at the facts man not just what you heard from fox news

Don't lewd Earth chan you monsters!!!!!!

Look up the facts?
>The Pause
>Dooms day predictions have been set 5 years out every year for the last 50 years
Remember the great freeze? That was what it was before it was global warming, now it's man made climate change. What do you think it'll be next?
Remember when polar ice was at record highs, even when it was predicted based on your "evidence" to disappear by 2013?

Even if the weather cycles are natural, they will make life and industry extremely difficult. If what you are saying is true, and not brainwashed ignorant bullshit. It's still wise to take measures to ensure we don't exasperate a situation which will give humanity a real good ass fucking.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOYIM you need to start using Carbon emission trading scheme that will stop 3rd world countries and the worlds largest polluters from #rekt the world.

The moon should be a friendzoned trap thats inlove with earthchan.
>because the moon is an orbiter

Sun should be the father or something?

We are

>that you can change weather reactions.
>not understanding the roll of sun spots and radiation on our weather system.
> what is the moon ?

the reason why we notice more is because we are.
1 more spread out
2 more connected then ever before.