Im looking for an estimate price tag on my house. what board on Sup Forums do i use?

Im looking for an estimate price tag on my house. what board on Sup Forums do i use?

dont want to get banned for 'nothing'

pic kitchen

Bathroom 1

Bathroom 2

Bedroom

Bedroom 2

Bedroom 3

Living room

Living room 2

And the hallway to connect them all

Shameless selfbump in the hopes that someone's writing a long answer

Most of the value of your house depends on where it is. This house in central Paris would be 1.5M€, but in some shithole country in the middle of nowhere it could be 300k or less

yeah i forgot to say it's not urban. central norway but on the country

have you checked what others sold for at finn.no ?

op here

im not talking about buying something already built but build it myself. I dont think location matter that much then :)

So you moved into an empty office building?

just check square meter, then add price prox 5000 nok/per kvm if the place was not renovated.

in what town? and square meter and i will give u estimate.

Ill have to come up with some squaremeters though, give me a minute

Short answer:
A lot. More than you can afford.

Honestly, if you want to get it done right you're looking at at least a million USD (at least it would be here in Texas).

Source: I'm a remodeler

210 m2

im planing on doing it in 2 years, and if the cost 1 mill usd directly translates to 8,32mill nok it's not that far off

i mean it's not impossible

try reddit

I'm a remodeler, mind you, I don't do new construction. I'm also not at all familiar with the construction company "climate" in your area, your local laws and codes regarding building homes, or your local prices for materials.

I recommend getting as many bids as you can bare minimum 5. You'll get a flake at the top and a flake at the bottom.
Get written proposals that detail exactly what will be done and the quality of materials to be used. Make sure you get any applicable warranties and insurance IN WRITING, and check with the government/insurance company to make sure the policy wasn't forged (happens a lot).

Do your homework.
Don't skimp.

saved, also the laws and codes if i understand it correctly greatly increases costs, as there is a new thing called passive houses that regulates how much heat escapes etc. i hate living here D:

OP hmu on Kik TheFirstOlagh, I've got a buyer looking for good houses in Norway with a fairly fat budget.

but i dont have anything to sell ?

i dont know if youre the same guy but 5000nok/pr sqmeter sound way underpriced