2006-2011
NMCB 5
CBMU
PRT KHOST
US NAVY SEABEES

>Social Security Number
>714-SSN7-21

doxxing u so hard fgt

Never met a Seabee that I didn't like. Good people.

those are Submarine call signs retard

2015/2016 Meme War, I fought Against Trumpanzees and the Russian Invasian

HOOAH!

agreed, humble motherfuckers, unlike faggot AO's

>corporate bootlicker has no ability to interpret subtext

shocking true stories of human abortions

Prior Enlisting into AF soon, heard i'm pretty lucky since you guys don't take priors much, will be E4 In security forces.

Us Air force
3p
2006-2010
Nukes

Could any uk airforce vet tell me if it is recommended or not

USAF
2011-2017
Materiel Management (shoot me)

Do u know any SEALs?

Top kek!
Have fun checking CACs

I know several but I never worked with them, only high speed thing I ever did was pull security for EOD guys in Iraq & that was boring af, but at least i got a CAR out of it

US Army
2010-present
25Q/N

it'll be reserves so at least it won't be that bad, i just need something to keep me busy until i can finish this college bullshit,

Are they cool?

shouldnt be too bad then

That's what my brother is! just finished up all his schooling, going to JB San Antonio

I want to off some terrorist ... whats the fastest way to combat?

ITT welfare queens

Us army
25Q
E-4 been in since 2015
Ets In 7 months

Infantry

I knew a couple of them when I was stationed in Guam. You can always tell who's a SEAL because they all had long hair and beards.

French foreign legion

EOD? yeah they're nice, it takes a like of book smarts to learn that shit, the physical aspect is only a small part of it in all honesty.

Thanks!
and i tried to return all the stuff I stole.

11B or 0311 I would assume, don't go 19D if you're looking at the Army though, it's a trap

What’s wrong with scouts?

They're fags

>US AS Marines
>Colonel 1st Class
>Heavy Gunner

Carried an A&K Full Metal M249 Machine Gun into battle many times.

US NAVY
AC2
2012-2017
CVN 69

all the scouts i know hated it, they enjoyed the tradition + history behind it but once they deployed all they did was play police + baby sitter.

SOCOM 5th SF

Do seals not have to follow the hair cut rules the rest of the military do?

i think i served with you in the Battle Of Falupa, tough times user, tough times, hope all is well now sweet prince, we're home now

SEALs are on Cocaine 24/7 and all types of crazy shit, Hair is the least of their problems, learned a lot of shady shit about those guys during my time at Coronado, they're legit cowboys.

Us army
13m
2013-2017
Fuck man, i wish i was still in.

Not when they're in a deployable status. If they need to be deployed at a moments notice they'll need to blend in.

If they're on "Shore Duty" where they're training instructors and aren't deployable, they'll have to abide by normal grooming standards.

The SEALs get a lot of leeway with a lot of stuff.

have fun making 6 figures in the civilian world, user

Is it true the seals have a problem with drugs i read a few articles about it

that's why i'm going back in man, these college kid's piss me off. ready to finish up my BSN & get the fuck out of dodge.

US Navy
HM3
Current
Camp Pendleton

Formerly called Logistical Support.
AF 1981-85
Information technology.

Greenside, Doc?

You FMF fuckers are some hard dudes
Patch em' up bro.

US Army
2002-10
68W
Fucking hate civilians. None of them can handle being called out on their shit.

your corpsman get to train at Fort Sam yet?

USMC
1990-1994
Romeo 5/11
29 Stumps, Oki, Pendleton
Ooohrah! MF'ers

US Navy
HM3
2006-2012
3rd battalion 4 marines

am I too old to join @ 29 ? Don't mind being mentally abused and stuff... I have an associates degree only btw

U.S. Navy
2005-present
Mother fucking civilians are scum snowflakes. eatadick

Air Force yes, too old for active duty.

Army will take you up to age 34.

They stuck me at the hospital. Trying to go 1st Marines for my next station.

Navy subforce
MMW1
2008-2016.

can still join
go air force if you have good credit
Army if you want to blow shit up
Navy if youre gay
or Marines if you want to eat crayons

nah man you can still get in easy! as long as you can keep up with the youngsters in the athletic department there won't be a problem

i did my greenside first then went to hospital but that was during height of Iraq war

my youngest brother just grabbed his FMF Pin after what seemed like forever, will be sent to 3/5, good luck brother

The ike is such a piece of shit. Have fun in the yards.

Try not to miss CPO selection again user, i am counting on you 2 lead da way shipmate,

dude that fmf pin is so fucking annoying to get.. u gotta know more about the USMC then the Marines had to know. ur a bad ass after u get it though

lookin' mighy good there pri, fuck those pictures, i wanna fuck u instead

>US Navy
>AE2
>06-10
>CVN 73

uuhhhh sarge.... can you plz use lube this time??

5 dollah fingerbang fatima

Don't even get me fucking started, it's even harder for Navy Nurse + Docs to get, or so i've heard. HM's are bad mf's though either way, I stick to my SW Pin and call it a day

USAF
2011-present
2W1
Cant wait to see you fuckers in Korea. First rounds on me.

>ls1 ss

Your a camaro super sport?

US Army
2003-2007
11B
506th INF 101 ABN

>US Army
>13R
>2017-Now
>PV2

I hate this but I hate civilians more.

idk how much more they have to do but i dont think its much more.. is the SW pin mandatory though like the FMF pin is? sorry was in navy for 6 years and never been on a ship

kek

13R Is a decent job though. I didn't realize how much I liked the army until I got out.

USMC
2009-2017

>US Navy
>STG1(SW/IW/IUSS)
>2006-Present
>Various DDGs

sup devil dog

Not mandatory but If you've been on a ship along enough your LPO & Chief will Voluntold you eventually, at least that's how it was for me.

US Navy
IS2
Aug08-May15

Yut, I wanted to prior enlist into the Corps but I don't feel like going through bootcamp, too old for that shit now, I only need to do a 4 week indoc course for the AF reserves so i'm taking the pussy route with the latter

USN
GM2
GTMO
Camp Eggars Kabul
DDG-99

i c.. yea u only got like a year from when u go greenside to get it or else u wont ever promote. just get SP evals or whatever it was called

Yeah you're not a pussy squid anymore

sand squid or devil dolphin is what the Marines would call us

You have a better chance at becoming a fucking SARC than getting promoted these days.

USN
FC2
2010 - 2016.
CG 69

U.S. Navy
2015 - Present
SEAL
BUD/s Class 314
HOOYAHHH

proof bitch, we need it

US Army
68W
Prior service NG

They used to call a riverrine craft boys "devil squids", back in the early 2000's certain MA's got to attend SOI West Or East for 8 weeks to learn Infantry tactics, combat instructors gave us that nickname after they saw that we could hang.

lol..
Damn lots of navy in here

I shit my wet suit on a 2 mile swim out on san clam island during 3rd phase

> US

sorry, been drinking

Hey what do you guys mean when you say squid?

In prison a squid was somebody who was crazy but not in a dangerous way, just in a shitty stupid way. Basically somebody who was not right, but not off to the point that they were sympathetic.

Or, for some reason, somebody who was intensely focused on something.

thats pretty cool. never knew that i thought they were just making nick names up on the spot