Lgbt is mental

Lgbt is mental
Do you agree with me?

I dont think being gay bi or lesbian is mental but saying your another gender completely seems mental. Like why do you have to be a female and not just a gay male dressed as a girl its like there gay but dont want to be so they decide to be a new gender.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Mental describes a process or anything that occurs in the brain. LGBT has NOTHING to do with a disorder (which I presume is what you were trying to reference) Go grab a copy of the DSM-V and see what you can find in there on the subject. You may want to consider taking abnormal psychology classes, or just classes on knowing what you are talking about before speaking OR get better at trolling.

I'll be straight with you(no pun intended).
Gay men don't act like women neither like men who act like women. While 'trans women' want to be a female in the sheets and also in the streets.

Yes OP i agree those people are mentally ill! It always seems like they are struggling to cope with their emotions, they seem full of shit and drama and they always have psycological issues....why? Because their brains are not wired for the shit they busy with
....nature intended for a man and a woman to be together and they are going against that, they are busy with UNATURAL things and the brain cannot process it and its slowly driving them insane

I bet it’s something like .10% legit born that way. ALL the rest is attention.

Damn this guy recently enrolled in a local community college lol

I'm attracted to dick. I'm bi. My family doesn't even know, tho I'm out to some friends because it comes up naturally in conversation sometimes. Am I part of the .10%?

No, just the T is mental

Eh.

If homosexuality is left-handedness, transgenderism is convincing yourself that folks are meant to hold the pen with their toes.

Doubt it. I read “bi” as the same as “thirsty” or idescriminate.

do you want to be the opposite gender?
lrn2readingcomprehension

Kek

It’s a socially constructed disease.

It's complicated. In that the attraction to the opposite sex or your same sex originates in your brain the answer is yes, of course it's mental.

Now, I'm not a trained anything. I simply look at it the same way that I do any other attraction. I like women with big tits. You like women with red hair. That guy over there likes to get spanked and some other girl likes only slender men who are very tall. We don't really have any control of what we're attracted to. That's why it's so hard to "cure" pedophiles. Do you have a fetish? Ever try to deny it and pretend it doesn't turn you on? It's impossible to do. Once a connection in our brains is made with something we don't really have a lot of choice where that's involved. Maybe someday we'll know how to modify the human brain in a predictable fashion and maybe we'll use that knowledge to make everybody heterosexual and cure pedophiles. Maybe we won't. Who knows?

Now the transgender people are a completely different issue. There's a big difference between being attracted to something and believing you're really not the sex your physical traits indicate you are. That is in fact a mental "mis-wire" or mental illness. You can look between your legs and see a cock and that means you're a man. You're male. You may be a straight man or a gay man. You might be a very masculine "macho" man or you might be an effeminate man but you are a man. Thinking you're a woman somehow stuck inside the wrong body is crazy.

But fags I get. They're just attracted to what they're attracted to. We're all like that. It's just that we're attracted to different things.

Yup something wrong with them. Not my fault.

>L- women who weren't treated right by their parents, usually mother in particular
>G- had no luck with women so they got what they could or got molested by father or uncle growing up
>B- all of the above, or promiscuous in general from exposure to perversion at a young age
>T- mental illness by definition
Can't argue with me here, boys.

Its only society that tells you its NOT a disease....we live in a world where everyone has rights to every kind of thing you can think off....society gave them fights so they cant call it an illness anymore

That said, "gender fluidity" and/or the "gender spectrum" get no respect from me.

Gay? Fine.

Trans? Odd, and arguably a mental illness, but whatever. I don't care.

Polyamorous non-binary pansexual? Nope! Nope!

Nope!

Hear, hear.

Gay is whatever. Who cares? Some straight people don't get married or have kids. What's the difference?

Transgenderism is the mind telling a person that their otherwise healthy body is "the wrong one". That's impossible! It's the one you've got!

You can't will a car to be a helicopter. It simply is not.

You know your lying to yourself

It's important to distinguish between LGB and T. They've been lumped together over the years because they've all been mistreated by society and so like any group of people they banded together for their mutual benefit. LGB's are just people who are attracted to their same sex or both sexes. Totally understandable. It's just about your sexual preference. The overwhelming majority of homosexuals are almost impossible to distinguish from anyone else. Bisexuals are even harder to spot. They're just people like everyone else. Transgender have a unique problem (Think "One of these things is not like the others") in that they feel lost in their own bodies. That's why they have much higher suicide rates than everyone else and usually suffer from a variety of other mental issues as well. There's a very good reason why these people don't belong in the military for example. They shouldn't be mistreated or picked on and we should all have a certain degree of empathy for their circumstances but there is no reason at all to begin altering our laws and societal norms to try and pretend that they are perfectly normal people. Their condition is far from convenient for them and I'm sure they'd rather be comfortable in their own bodies but that's just not within our abilities at this time.

Of the groups in "LGBT" the transgendered are the ones who will most likely be "cured" one day and cease to exist.

So trans people are right?

As a gay faggot, I can't say anything about sexuality without being extremely biased in favor of fags, bicyclesexuals, and lesbos, but I can say that transexuals can gently caress my left ass cheek. You're not normal if you have gender dysphoria. You're mentally ill and you need to be cured. Especially transgenders, they are annoying as fuck about being "accepted" for "who they are", when "who they are" are annoying bitches with random made up pronouns.

The one issue i have with people who have issues with trannies or gays is if a guy acts like a bitch you call him a bitch. But if he decides to embrace it and go so far as to refer to himself as female he'd be called mental. The tranny movement is simply the result of intolerance. There have always been queers and dykes and every generation deals with it its own way

Of course not but they are suffering from a mental disorder and there's nothing they can do about it. The best we can hope to do to help them is to give them a bunch of therapy and let some surgeons carve them up into a reasonable facsimile of the sex their misdirected brains tell them they are.

We're essentially able to "Frankenstein" together a few female characteristics to try and make their miserable existence something they can tolerate. It's crude but it's all we have.

there are people who don't understand the existence of chicks with dicks. they have the pelvic structure of a female--even able to push an erection back behind their legs where it's not quite possible for real males--and if they got a "sex change", their new "vagina" would be loose and comfy and not get tight as hell and require horribly painful dilation to stretch the male muscular structure inside the tiny pelvis that wasn't grown wide enough for a baby's head.

they actually don't even KNOW that shemales exist. think about it... 50% of the US has never understood and they think "transgender" is imaginary. i actually saw a guy comment about what is obviously a real shemale as "a man with lipstick" on idiot yahoo. (they don't know)

shemales don't deserve to be lumped in to LGBT. they are just shemales and that doesn't dictate anything else.

There is actually medicine that gets rid of tranny thoughts btw

Define "issues" because that's the real problem here isn't it. I don't have "issues" with people who think they're living in the wrong body and who believe they should have been born a member of the opposite sex. I don't even see how I could have issues with those people. I go through my life worried about exactly one person. Myself. Everyone else is entitled to live their lives how they please.

The person with the problem is the tranny and their problem isn't with me. It's with reality. The only time I find any reason at all to even state an opinion is when I see society trying to wrap itself around their distorted view of reality. Trying to make the state of gender dysphoria "normal" by passing laws that make everyone else accept it is like trying to come up with a diet of 200 calories a day that could still manage to keep a human being alive just so that the people with anorexia could be told their situation was also perfectly normal.

Being a tranny is something that the afflicted have to live with. I don't condone mistreating them or being cruel to them. I don't condone anything like that. I just don't have any interest in telling a man in a dress that I too think he's a woman. It's not my problem.

Of course there is.

What is it? The gas chamber?

Holy shit I have been the same way these past few months.

This

Nope. As long as someone is happy why should you give a fuck.

>mental illness
>happy

>Being happy while doing something makes the action ok

You fucking idiot, look deeper

LGB - Fine
TQ+ - Mental Illness

>it's okay if you're happy
dahmer should never have gone to prison then

Those are some great tits.