Do you fucking degenerates really prefer your fucking guns over safety of innocent children...

Do you fucking degenerates really prefer your fucking guns over safety of innocent children. How much longer before one of you mentally retarded faggots decides to kill more people? Fuck you and please kill yourself,
>hamburgers will defend this
>inb4 guns don’t kill people
Fuck your laws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9UFyNy-rw4?t=4m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Outlawing guns won't stop the people already breaking laws by killing people with them

Learn some common sense faggot

Don't live under our laws and you won't have to worry about our laws friend :--)

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

yeah I prefer my guns

Uh yeah, without guns children will never be safe. Why do you think police and military use them dumb fuck?

>trying to convince some violent war mongering peasants that guns are bad

good luck with that OP!

Gun control logic:
>ONLY POLICE SHOULD HAVE GUNS
>WTF COP KILLED SOMEONE? COPS SHOULD NOT HAVE GUNS!

>banning guns will stop criminals from shooting people with guns

Are you retarded? You do realize that outlawing anything creates a black market for that thing and that criminals can still obtain it, right? Not only that, but by forcing these items to be purchased on the black market, you are also making thugs rich and powerful in the process.

The only thing that's ever stopped a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
Guns save lives.

The right to bear arms is a great right to have but is not without some harm that may come. It's a cost that people of America are willing to absorb. Driving a car also may kill people but that's life.

Bait

I'm just in it for the sport.

>Driving a car also may kill people but that's life.

Soon driverless vehicle technology will be mainstream and I propose that when that happens we make public manual operation of a motor vehicle outside of emergency situations illegal.

I absolutely prefer my guns over any of your pathetic fuck's safety.

>be Chicago
>tightest gun laws in USA
>highest gun crime rates in North America

guns don't kill people, niggers do.

Kill yourself, faggot

cuck mad at hasgunz because yuropoors can't

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8 out of 8

Is this b8 or just a bot post?

Imagine being this much of a retarded false utopian cuck

WHAT BEAUTIES!

I could type it all out, but here's the response to that bullshit:

youtu.be/a9UFyNy-rw4?t=4m53s

The moment you convince me that
a) banning guns will remove them from the possession of criminals and
b) there is NO chance I will need a gun to protect my family and
c) the government will never go full Mussolini and go after it's citizens...

Sure, I'll give up my guns.

Also, I hunt, so you'll need to provide free fresh meat, I guess.

>Also, I hunt, so you'll need to provide free fresh meat, I guess.
Or you can just stop eating meat you fucking neanderthal

>Do you fucking degenerates really prefer your fucking guns over safety of innocent children

yes

>mfw not a burger

So, you're just full of personal choices that you want to push onto other people, aren't you?

Then why the fuck gunnuts never do something when a mass shoting is going on right now?

I could, but I wont. Stay mad Soyboy

Chicago and California have some of the most strict gun control in the U.S., and they are shooting zones.

inb4 it worked for Australia. Considering Australia is a fucking island and doesn't border country(ies) that are being ran by drug cartels (Mexico, and the entirety of Central America). Mexico has one of the highest murder rates in the entire world...

You Need Euthanasia

Though shan't take my pretty's

Just watched the first 3 minutes of that retard and didn't hear anything which refutes that argument. I'm not going to subject myself to another 4 minutes of that. Either use your big boy words or fuck off.

They do, but it's rarely covered in the MSM. A little digging will find plenty for you.

All points covered:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4

Doing right has no end in your feeble little mind does it?

A personal choice is one which only affects the person making the choice. Eating meat is not a personal choice as it affects other beings capable of suffering and feeling pleasure.

see

Your both tools. Gun nuts = anti social, sociopaths in training. Anti gun, vegetarian, SJW = cucks. Aaaand you both know it!!!

How do youtube links work? Gee, if only I had given you a link that skipped you right to that point AND you were smart enough to copy and paste the that link instead of just clicking the Embed button.

But you know, I'm dealing with the lowest common demonstrator here, so what the fuck did I really expect, right?

Youtube videos of a comedian's opinions do not prove anything. Especially if said comedian is an Australian and I'm American. Australia doesn't have a second amendment...shit, they don't even have free speech.

Liberal logic - ban guns think of the children

>supports abortion

Meanwhile I'm in disbelief that anyone values children more than guns

Fuck off back to Tumblr, you mincing faggot.

i use guns, kys faggot

You know what rhymes with gun? Fun.

I think you might be retarded. Look into it before you fuck the gene pool any extra.

Did you watch one of Hillary's rants? yeah, me neither. Go back to CNN you leftist faggot

Guns: fun to shoot
Kids: illegal to shoot

i agree with you here. wish more people did

Seriously, get off the internet for like 10min a day. Your being fucking brain washed.

Feminists are leftist, so technically the lefty fags support abortions

Yaaaaaaasssss queen

I've always liked the wooden buttstock, the whole thing feels more balanced with it, especially when having a double mag mounted.

The 2nd amendment does not say every fucking redneck has the right to own a gun...read your own constitution ya arsehole

whites and blacks shouldn't be allowed to have guns just asians with long straight pubic hair and dark purple colored dicks.

Fantastic argument. You just changed my entire worldview.

>implying killing innocent children is bad

Conservative Logic - Children's lives should be protected

>Defund CHIP

It's not about protecting children, it's about subjugating women.

You'd think a bunch of women-haters on Sup Forums wouldn't shy away from the true reason behind the "Pro-life" movement.

The second amendment was written to protect the citizens from an overzealous government... you know, like the one they were breaking from?

Stop comparing children's safety with guns!

I agree, niggers are literally the reason their making guns look bad.

Because mass shootings usually take place where guns are banned, ie; banning guns just makes the entire area a soft target and thus a mass shooters wet dream, your argument is invalid

A child is literally 100x more likely to die from a household accident or a car wreck than from a gun. Put your strawman down. He's getting dirty.

I think guns are unsafe in retards hands but cops can't really do their job here in america without it.

Fear of armed tards stops most edge lords from having the time of their life

>I'm dealing with the lowest common demonstrator here
You are the one who is linking to youtube videos in lieu of actually providing an argument. Again, I will tell you to use your big boy words or fuck off.

He makes some great points to which you have no rebuttal.

This should be on Sup Forums

Again, a comedian from a nation without the 1st or 2nd amendment has no opinions that interest me.

Exactly, im pretty fucking drunk rn, but what sick nigger wants to kill a child with a gun?

He makes all the point that need to be made. You have no rebuttal. All you want to do is make me do all the work so you can say "nuh-uh".

He says it right from the beginning, there's only one good viable argument, and that is "fuck off, I like guns."

If you go anywhere beyond that, you're being intellectually dishonest with yourself and everyone else.

Try harder Hiltard.

>there's only one good viable argument, and that is "fuck off, I like guns."
see Provide a rebuttal yourself or fuck off. I'm not going to watch some retard comedian becuse you don't no how to articulate yourself.

Sorry kid... adults do not look to entertainers for wisdom. But kids don't have the worldview and wisdom to check all sources, vet them yourself, and make an educated decision.

But please... enjoy your YouTube videos of the funny man.

And he addresses assholes like you with the "IF you don't like it go home!" bit.

Everything you can think of to say, Jim Jeffries has already chewed up and spit out. Fuck off with your low level shit.

Population needs to be controlled anyways.
Loss of innocents is tragic but its one of the few ways Darwinism still works.
I would rather some innocents die so I maintain my ability to kill criminals who are willing to put my life in harms way.

Dump inbound

That's cool. What does Gary Busey think about all this?

I got no kids so ya I guess I do

Things missing:
BAR
M1917 Revolver
.30 M1918

It won't work, except when it works in every other country

As he says, a gun that costs $1000 here in the states cost $34k in Australia. That keeps those guns out of the hand of people like the Denver Theater shoot and the Sandy Hook shooter. You don't have dirt poor niggers running around of the streets with AK-47s.

>inb4 guns don't kill people

But they don't kill people. Believe it or not, inanimate objects don't do anything at all. Sure some people will die at the hands of criminals, but do you really want your laws to be created by criminals? I prefer to live in a world where people are free to make their own decisions and are held fully responsible for their actions.

You people wholeheartedly support hard drugs and sexual abuse, I don't know why you draw the line at guns. Oh yeah, I forgot, you're crazy.

Which it doesnt

1911A1? WTF? That's missing too!

>implying criminals are gonna buy guns through legal channels

M1941 Johnson

That's awesome. And positively NO illegal guns are ever in the system and NONE ever come in from other nations! It's a PARADISE!

Nice but get rid of the laser crap on the Hk. Also, that barrel nut should be replaced with the appropriate suppressor. - nice set up