No feels thread? FEELS THREAD. Time to cry anons. Tell us about her

No feels thread? FEELS THREAD. Time to cry anons. Tell us about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She´s great, but i feel like i´m boring her. Advice?

why do you think that?

It´s obvious. I can just feel, doesn't´t answer her text with the same enthusiasm as before.

It's been two years, she's more than moved on but I'm still fucked up

never gets better bro. sorry to tell you that. you can get new chicks and fuck em and whatever but when you're alone with your thoughts, it'll go back to her. :/

She's probably thinking about letting you go.
Might be some silly reason, or big one.
Take up a none serious hobby both can enjoy or drop out of easily.
Try going to a gun range or something.

I miss her... I mean we almost got married. When she left I wasn't just like awww man... I'm losing my favorite warm hole. naw.. like it killed me to watch my bestfriend just disappear like that. I went from kissing the back of her neck every night and letting her know how much she meant to me and falling right asleep to sitting up all night silently screaming to myself about how violated I felt. it's been 3 months but still feels like yesterday. everything just keeps getting worse too. I tell people I'm doing better but in truth I don't even know what better is anymore. what do? pic related?

I don't love her because the last one broke my heart too hard

Hey, i just got my first gf and dont want to end up like you guys, we just meet less than a week ago and shes already dropped some heavy shit on me and my autistic ass can only joke about it. What can i do to keep her? Please just some advice would help, anything we can do for a while. Shes the best things thats happened to me in years and i dont want to lose her so close to Christmas. Shes smart, cute, kinky in just the right way, and thicc as fuck. Any advice will help, thanks anons

Haven’t had sex in 14 months. Before that it was like 3 times and was terrible. Before that it was 2 years.

Haven't seen one of these in a while

> my autistic ass can only joke about it
Have some respect. She trusts you enough to drop that heavy stuff on you and you reply like that? This is why women leave - you don't deserve them if that's how you react.

Try supporting her and being sympathetic instead of a god damn retard.

I'm finally back with my ex after 5 years like I wanted but all I feel is empty and terrified. Does this ever go away?

Yea, i know i shouldnt, but she was laughing, she jokes about it all the time, and she only told me about it because she felt like i was the one, i probably should have explained it better than making it seem like her parents died and i called her batman, but she has an extra valve in her heart that could kill her at any time, and other than my autism, what could i do to keep her, and if you could tell me anything that would help, i would really appriciate it

More back story user?

A few years ago she left to go back to her hometown and it broke me, fast forward to the start of November and she messages me saying she's coming back. I thought I loved her, but I haven't been in any relationships apart from with her. I don't want it to end, but I don't want to be trapped with someone I'm not happy with or even worse leave her and have to wait another few years to find a relationship

Feels standard inbound

I feel so alone. To the point of relying on the internet for finding companionship (no hookers for me) since it's even worse trying to find anyone IRL for me.

I post on /soc/ pretty regularly and occasionally on CL. I actually have a post up right now.

I was talking to this total cutie I met but he eventually stop responding and now I feel even worse.

I just want someone to love and dote on.

this.

or be me, pic relate

Well thats fucking heart breaking

Stop being boring, faggot.

Everyone I love burns me and I always end up alone. It goes well and then something just clicks with them and they just go

Lol I used to be like an emotional faggot like all of you Sup Forumstards but I started taking vitamins and my mental health improved 1000% i’ll Admit I was stuck in this ultimate depression for 5 years straight bu I just took them and I was fine after 3 months back to my same old self! I’m not lying or fucking around. Marry Christmas! Sup Forums

fuck you faggot eat shit and die

my little sister got hit by a car on her way home from school two years ago
her birthday is in january
she'll probably be taken off of life support before her birthday
what do i do to find meaning in life anymore

I just asked a person I won't see in a few days an autistic question and immediately regretted it. Now we both get to spend the next few days until I explain it confused (on his end) and regretful (me). I got him an N64 for christmas and just asked if he has any older tv's at his house. I'm gonna spend the next 5 hours overthinking this like the autist I am. What do?

She texted me late last night. The first time in a while and for once I wasn't up. I feel I let her down.

Meditate a little, or just try to clear your mind. There's nothing you can do about it.

I got my friend an N64, too. I'm ordering the hand and assecories over eBay so hopefully I have it ready to mail by the end of January

I've been there so many times. It fucking hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE

I asked because I heard it may not work on newer tv's, but anything older than 2010 should be fine. It just seemed really awkward though because I think he thinks I was going to get him a tv or some stupid shit like that.
Also, how would you suggest clearing my mind of it if I am usually wide awake for at least 4 more hours from now and have to wrap it tomorrow

user, to be honest you can tell her that she left for a while. While now that shes back and you haven't been with her for a while that it's affecting you.

And all she did was asked to talk to me last night. Shes got a bf but we were friends before she met him. After weeks of going crazy in my head just to jear her laugh last night and all that shit went away. We'll never be together but at least we have the small moments like last night. Last night was the 1st time i had a peaceful rest in a long while. I know nothing will ever happen between us but its still nice to have her company ince in awhile. So keep your heads up lads and try to enjoy the moments and dont deal on the shit your head makes up. Hang in there all

I fucking hate myself for it. Christmas happens to be a lonely holiday this year too.

I met her on fetlife. We started chatting, 6 months later we start dating.
It's hard, with the distance, she's in England and I'm in New York, but we set up little
"skype dates".

We chat on kik all day, every day, we skype every night. She is closer to me than any other human on earth, she is the love of my life.

So we setup a visit. She flies 22 hours to see me, I pick her up from the airport, and things go perfect.
An entire week, amazing kinky sex, great conversations, cuddling and watching movies and reveling in each other's company. Everything went perfect.

Then she had to go back.
Back to England.
Across and ocean and out of my reach.
It was awful.
It felt like grieving.
Having that warmth, that love, that passion and sweetness, just ripped out of your life after one paltry week of her being with you.

The absolute earliest I can see her again is June.
More than likely it'll be later, until I can hold her again.

I feel like I'm missing a part of me without her here. We still talk all day, but what is a text message compared to a whispered word?
What is a skype call compared to rough, passionate, sweaty sex?
What is any of that to falling asleep knowing that someone who loves you deeply and sincerely is lying next to you?

I miss her so fucking much. Everything I do in life is now revolving around us being together, and she's doing the same.

Something got to give user. Move her in with you?

A friend told me she wasn't interested and autistic me believed him. Fucked up the only chance I have had to get a gf because I listened to a retard.

Thank you for bringing back feels. I missed it.

Hope you faggots are ready to cry

Due to her medical bills and the US's fucked medical system, I'm going to have to move to her.

Only problem is, it's expensive. Like, several tens of thousands of dollars expensive to go through the process of me moving there.

I'm saving up for it though.
We started a joint bank account we're pooling money for me to move.
At this rate it'll be 5 years, but it's worth it.

For the last ten hours every time i hear a sound ove jumped i try headphones but start sensing shit that isnt there feeling shit move that didnt
my friend said im going insane but you cant go where youve already been before

Shitty show for autistic kids that tries to be dark and emotional

This one destroyed me, man

Frohe Weinachten...

if you serious about her move to england, or ask her to come to ny. life is too short to fuck about man

I have family to see but no boyfriend. Tis lonely indeed.

Consoles are designed around the technology of the day so it'll work fine on newer TVs but there will be minor flaws in the images. It's nothing to worry about.

Close your eyes, out on some Gregorian chants (I love that shit, pick whatever sitting music you like), and commentate on breathing. It may not be super effective but you'll feel the better in the morning for it.

As you're wrapping, enjoy the fact that he's not expecting an N64 because of the questions you asked

no family. Just mother and me. Christmas makes me feel sadder the older I get.

Thought I had found the one. Everyone warned me not to get involved with her, but I did. 2 years in an emotionally/physically abusive relationship, and it all fell apart. That was a year ago, and even though she was so terrible to me, and I gave up so much for her, I somehow feel that all the women since, and all the women to come, will not compare to her. Idk what's wrong with me.

Love is a bitch. You'll find someone better

gets me everytime

Mother enjoyed seeing me. Yours enjoyed seeing you

I tried plugging it into 3 of my tv's and it didn't work though. Only one of them did and it was from like 2012 whereas the others were only one or two years old
I just hate myself for asking it because I overthink a lot of stupid shit like that, especially after the fact (I realized it would probably still make him really happy whether it worked or not for example). I don't know what he thinks now

Bros I need help on this question..

I fell in love with her when I was 17. In the summer i had a drug overdose, was forced to do all these legal things and go to rehab and shit. The world was incredibly dark and depressing. But halfway through my senior year, I found her on instagram. I don't know how, I just got lucky in the right place at the right time. We started talking, she lived 4 hours away, she was years younger, but I was 17, I didn't care about any of that. We started dating, on New Years, right at midnight. Dated for about 6 months online, then she left me.. we took a hiatus for a month, while i tried to have a relationship with another girl, but it didn't work. I called her crying one day, and then we started talking again. Eventually we began dating, and this time I didnt want it to just be online. I was 18 then, had a better car. She waited from 7pm -11:30pm while I drive to DFW to see her. It was crazy, I had never driven in a city, or let alone that far away from home. We both lied to our families to sneak away. I remember when I pulled up, got out the car and saw her... She was so excited. Here on front of me, was this beautiful girl I had loved for almost 8 months now, now in the flesh. I couldn't speak. She kept saying "Say something! Use your words!" I cried. I grabbed her and hugged her. I was speechless. I had booked a hotel room the night before. We stayed up all night just talking, enjoying each other's company for the first time. She fell asleep on me, so I watched her sleep. After that, we saw each other many more times. I drove to DFW and got hotel rooms for us. One time I even brought her back home for days and she spent the night with me at my house. We did so much together, we were so blindly in love.
We dated for a total of a year and 9 months. (we didn't count the 1 month hiatus). About 6 months ago, because Im still living with my parents and had to stay to support my mom, I moved a bit farther away from her.
>cont...

I'm all she has... Best wishes to yours too user.

In all seriousness, I want to end my life;
I'm so tired, bored, and absolutely miserable. Planning on either slitting my wrists or going to OD.

I live in Naperville Illinois, I go to NCHS, see you on the flip-side.

delete this thread immediately

..Cont

So I expected to still go see her. But finding a job proved to be challenging. I went about 3 months without seeing each other. Still talking all the time, skyping, everything.
But she left me for some ugly kid in her school (she's still in HS). She lied to me a lot in the time of leaving me, trying to break things off with me. Did she cheat? Eh, most she did was hang out with the faggot. She betrayed my trust and love though. Straight ditched me, right when I got a job and thought things were going to get better...

If she comes back, do I let her come back? I can't blame her really, being that she was so far away and wanted someone physically there... She has a hard life, I did all i could to support her. But i guess I wasn't enough. I thought she loved me and would never leave. Shed told me she'd never leave and never be like my exes, but in the end, she was exactly like them. She been mostly mature about it, sadly I of course havent been the best. But it kills me. I want her to come back, but if she did, I just dont know if I could trust her again...

Would you let her come back if she tried? Maybe on certain terms and conditions? I love her so much, Im so depressed without her. Ive been trying for months to move on but I cant, and now New Years is coming and I know it'll be hardest then..

I'll keep an eye out for your obit. see you on the other side user-kun

Watched Blade Runner 2049 and then spent the rest of the night watching Ana de Armas interviews. Damn. I'm moving to Cuba

I told my dad the truth today about not finishing college. He was so disappointed in me for lying to him all this time. I let everyone down.

Stop being such a faggot for starters

this made me really fucking happy to have a girlfriend

Love her user.

Read my story and answer my question bros. It's one too difficult for me to make, I would be too biased.

That's exactly how I feel. The worst part is, I was stupid enough to follow friend's advice, and see a proffesional. Long story short, both my parents and my sister know. They sent me a self-help book for x-mas in the mail. I fucked up bad.

The girl I love is one of my best friends. I met her about 9 months ago when she started at my workplace. I was in a relationship at the time, but we still became really close friends and confidants very quickly. My relationship ended in july, and it was a lonely summer. She was there for me when it ended. I realized i had feelings for her in september. I don't want them. She has someone in her life and it's not my place to try and fuck with that. However....things have been complicated. Back in october, she had been driven to the brink by her second job and quit. She had 4 days off because of that, and was desparate to get away from the stress (she's got bad anxiety issues.). So, my ass, who had a whole weeks worth of vacation time available, took her up on her offer to judt fuck off out of town for a few days. Due to the airbnb host omitting that the second bed was a fucking toddler bed, we had to share the bed. things were....awkward for me (cont.)

You didn't your family did. A self help book, really? If they know why can't they talk to you?

cried on Sup Forums for the first time, fuck

They tried to rationalize it like they understood. They offered to let me move back in with them but there is no way I can do that. I like my independence. It's a long story, but nobody understand how I truly feel. Everyone thinks I'm just happy and joking around. I've been hiding, trying to end it all for the past 14 years. I don't know how I have made it this far in life. I know they mean well, but they couldn't possibly understand.

I see. I feel your pain user.

I just told another girl I love her. Basically finally getting over my ex who I devastated. I still love my ex too. I'm all kinds of fucked up. I need to not love so I can pull off my goals...

I have been in this exact situation before. I trusted my gut user, just go with what you think would be the best relationship for you.
sooner or later, everything will turn out good, if not, at least a little better

don't be so hasty

I feel your pain too. Except my family is mad at me for telling them about how I lied to them about graduating.
Also I might be falling in love again... Big problem. I took Xanax to get over my ex... But I can't take more Xanax to not care about this girl I need my head clear for school.
What drug will make me focused and not feel emotions? Please help!

(cont.) With both how i felt and how just...natural it all felt. There was no heating of any kind, especially up in the mountains on a 28 degree night (the host provided a space heater after the second night) and so i woke up in the middle of the night with her shivering and pressed up against me for warmth while asleep. It fucked me up, Sup Forumsros, but i was also freezing and didnt want to move either. One of the first things she said when we got to our destination was "If anyone asks, we're dating. It's just gonna make things easier and faster." Fuck did that make me feel weird.

the thing thats been driving me up the wall is what she said when we were on the 6 hour drive back. She was texting her boyfriend, who, despite working long hours and having limited time off apparently had the exact same off days, was annoyed that she didnt spend the time with him instead. I felt incredibly guilty when she started reading the messages aloud to herself, but she reassured me that its not my problem, its hers. It was her decision to invite me. and the thing she said, that has been BLASTING my brain, especially considering all of the tension thats happened over the past several months, is when he said "what, do you like user more than me" and she, while not realizing I was paying attention still, said "I really like user, man...but not more than you." It's not the fact that she loves him. its the fact that she referred to me with the same kind of endearment as him...just less. My coworker was talking to her and asked her if she would date me anf she responded "He is attractive and....if I wasnt dating X then..yeah" I still stand by (a thing that I actually discussed eith her once, but after a "what if" joke) my standard that its her decision to make. If she really wants to he with me instead of this dude, she has to reach that decision. The waiting and wondering and wanting to iust get over it hurts bros.

i know that feel...

how do i casually date without dying on the inside every day? I've just gotten out of two brief flings (2-4 dates) and both times when we called things off i've just shut down.

also

>be me at party
>ex shows up
>kisses another dude in the hall
>I down a two-six of bacardi and cry in the hallway with my best friend making sure i was okay for the rest of the night

im a real peice of shit arent I

OP -- > Im waitng for the trazedone to kick, but it sounds like you need addy

El te da su amor, tu duermes con dudas.
Ahora ves que la costumbre no es lo que aparenta ser.

Dating and rejecting is a part of life. The trick is, like anything else, is repeated exposure until the novelty wears off and you don't care anymore. Also, don't be that guy that turns to booze every time it goes a bit wobbly. Really bad habit.

Antidepressants are stupid.

I can get Adderall. Not really trying to do any stimulants though.. Does Adderall really help you not have feelings? I don't see how that would be true.

i havent felt xmas in years and every year it makes me feel worse i dont wanna do this anymore

Me neither

did you ever think about ending it all?

God dammit guys I need you to tell me what drug I should take to not feel emotions and still do well in college. I need answers now!

>check'd
also just spend 48 hours straight on Sup Forums, no breaks except for food and shit, will degrade you beyond emotions

Every day.