I was molested as a kid by my uncle, for many years, many times. My family is an oldschool mexican family...

I was molested as a kid by my uncle, for many years, many times. My family is an oldschool mexican family. only mom and dad know, but i'm 24 and i think it's time i ruin this pedophile's life. i want to make him pay for it. since there's no laws that will do anything about it now.
i'm writing an email about everything he did to me when i was 7 to 13 for my extended family and his wife.
is this bad enough? i dont live in the country anymore, but i want him to pay. what can i do? what are your ideas?
also, my mom is basically begging me not to spread word about it cause it will break the family, and break my aunt, his wife, what should i do?

fuck your life story. post all pics you have of her

kill him

That's a good start. However, what I would do is write up the email and then extort him for money before you send it out. Tell him that if he doesn't pay up, you will send it to everyone. Then send it out regardless of whether he pays you.

Kill youself instead oif ruining everyone's lives for your own satisfaction..fuckwit.

Hey user. i think that its sad that your mum isnt on your side. She should have been the firts to raise hell when she found out. But, since she hasn't, do not feel afraid to talk openly about what happened to you and let all the family know what this bastard did to you.

Just let him.fuck you again. Just let it go

7-13? Faggot you could’ve told someone then.

found the faggot

Isn't it pretty easy to have someone killed in Mexico

Will probably ruin your life situation by 10x. Which is unfortunate, because it's what he deserves. But probably not worth it. The social cost of your behavior is very high, and so culture ("the patriarchy" if it suits you) punishes this even though it's quite fair behavior.

post ut unkle

It also pretty easy to get molested to

>She should have been the first to raise hell when she found out
That's exactly right. It's not your fault.

out him on facebook

Pussy move.

A guy with guts would find his uncle, knock the shit out of him until he's almost dead then tell him if he ever sees him at a family gathering or anywhere again he's gonna finish the job.

The family wont be broken, because really the only one that would be talking is your uncle. Put the fear into him.

↑ this

just visit him unannounced and when he opens the door, stab him in the neck. if there are any witnesses, kill them too. return directly and never mention it

or you could just fuck off back to mexico you taco bender

You need to tell your tale dude. I went through the same thing a while back. It was one of the hardest things I ever did in my life, but I filed a police report against 2 older cousins that molested me, and told the family. On top of ruining their lives, now the whole family knows not to let children around them. You can't just do it for you. I know where you are at man. I was looking for their place of employment with a pistol in my jeans, after 18 years of keeping my secret, but decided not to spend the rest of my life in prison. At least the word is out, and the family wont let him hurt anyone else. With a little luck, he might commit suicide if you tell your tale. And you already know his wife will take everything when she leaves. Do it man, and not just for you. It's the right thing.

What is your evidence?
What do you with your evidence?
Where does your life progress?
If you're true to your word. what will you do with yourself? How will you make yourself better than the person who did you wrong???

Your mom is a piece of shit

Responsibly speak up.

You should post everything that he did to you here instead.

Blackmail him with that info then use that money to have him killed.