Why are you alone on Christmas?

Why are you alone on Christmas?

because my family is a bunch of libcucks

I'm home sick with the flu and don't want to be near children and the elderly.

Because I'm a socially retarded shut in with agoraphobia who was ostracized as a kid.

So now I'm utterly clueless as an adult and have to try and awkwardly bullshit through any and all human interaction that almost always feels like a farce.
>Fuck you episodic memory

I'm not. Gotta go visit the parents. I'd enjoy it if I didn't have to stay for a few days. I can only get decent sleep in my own bed.

If I knew I wouldn't be alone would I?

My family found I am the largest poster of "WWYD" threads on Sup Forums, so......

Because I'm a recovering drug addict that would rather spend my Christmas with other recovering drug addicts than judgemental family

what would you do about it?

kek, just like the orange cancer himself
"NO I'M NOT FIRED, I QUIT REEEEEEE"

I'm not. I got my kids here, and my mom. Also, the dog. And I expect my sister and her kids will pay us a visit on Christmas. Not a lot of people, but I prefer it that way. I never enjoyed going to large family gatherings. Only thing that's kind of disappointing this year is no gf.

I wish.

I'm lonely

I'm on acid now

Christmas is the only day of the year that I've never been alone.

That'll probably change when I live on my own, though.

I wasnt a fan of hallucinogens when i was using but now i really just want to trip fucking nutsacks. But it'd be fucking awful while living in a sober house. Maybe when i move out i will

I'm a heartless piece of shit who alienated all of his friends and family in some of the most horrific ways and betrayals I could conjure. Though so many people assured me I was a good person, I eventually proved I was not, and that nothing everything I ever did benefited myself, and they all thanked me and thought I was wonderful for showing them something profound, when what I had really done was rape their deepest weaknesses for my pleasure.

I deserve this. I embrace being alone as I know I will never steal from or harm anyone ever again. With all this I am happy. I know where my life is going and how it will end.

Cause my dad caught me smoking weed and i can't hangout with the squad for their safety

I'm not but a former friend of mine who used to celebrate with me and my family probably is and I feel bad for her.

>making yourself the victim as opposed to actively trying to change for the better
an hero to prove you truly believe your garbage

im not

you made me curious, care to expand

I'm a loser and I'm used to it

Because my workplace is closed on Christmas.

Because I don’t like people - my dog is far better company.

I'm not, I'm with my loving family and friends. However, I do feel alone as fuck, that's more depressing.

i wish. my mom is forcing me to go to family social gathering

i just want to spend christmas alone fapping to jap girls

Because I like to rub shirt tabs on my lips and for about a decade I've realized that I love the smell of my own congealed cum if I wipe it in the crevice between my balls and my thighs and let it sit for 10 hours or so, and then I rub the shirt tab in it and smell it while I rub my lips.

When I am around people I can't do this, so I basically dropped completely out of life and am a 40 year old in my parents basement. I used to be surrounded by garbage until I realized I liked to incorporate smell into my shirt tabs, so now I've cleaned everything and obsessively wash my hands to the point that there are open wounds all over my fingers just from water.

This is the gods honest truth as to why I am alone and why I will continue to be alone.
Nobody knows this about me, if anybody found out, I would kill them.

live in vietnam girlfriend watching harry potter on couch right now

>superior canadian white male living in SE smashing asian girl on christmas

u mad?

ok thanks

not even a little bit

Xmas isn't until Monday you fucking autistard...

Because I want to be

It's not Christmas.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Because my boyfriend won’t take me to his families and I don’t have anywhere else to go.

Basically I spent the last two years of my life studying like a motherfucker in med school. One day I woke up and realized I haven't used social media in almost a year, don't really know where my phone is, because I stopped charging it to talk to others, completely isolated myself from the world in this study bubble. my dad is not much of a christmas person and lives in a different state, my mother is dead, my grandparents are dead, my brother lives in a different state,my two sisters in a different country and I'll most likely spend new years the same way I'm planning to spend christmas: either playing videogames, sleeping or on Sup Forums, alone. I'm not bothered by it though. Or as bothered as other people would assume.

Aus

Is your boyfriend a closet homosexual afraid to introduce you to his family or is he straight, but you are not girlfriend material?

I know this feel. Study till your mind goes numb, then study some more. I picked up drinking as a way to cope, I can't seem to drop it either

Close to I’m not girlfriend material, but his ex will be there with there because they have a kid together.

Christmas is Jesus's birthday so I am not alone because I always like Jesus coming to my home

LOL cucked

dump him, you idiot. if he doesn't want you meeting his family, that should say a great deal of how he feels about you. when you love someone you just don't care what your family thinks and you would NEVER let that person spend holidays alone. You'd spend it with them or have the balls to take them with you to meet their family.
DUMP HIM YOU FUCKING IDIOT

I accidentally tagged myself. The message still stands. DUMP HIM.

Oh this is definitely speaking volumes about him as a person and you’re absolutely right.

I don't have any habits other than I take modafinil to study and focus, but it's prescribed to me, so it's not like I'm doing drugs. Actually ever since med school, not only did I quit on my life, but I also quit drinking and even smoking weed. I basically don't have any tools to cope with what my life has become.

because im not wanted.

Just know you and I are at massive risk for depression and suicide. Theres a stigma with medical staff admitting to being depressed etc. Just know that others share what you're going through and there will be a light at end of the tunnel. PGY-1 signing out.

I am not going to be I am not a nigger!

Yeah, I know. I'm already depressed and suicidal, but I'm not acting on it because I know I'm not thinking rationally. I honestly just wish I could get start residency, but it will be a handful of years before I graduate.

On leave from the army, super depressed and don't wanna talk to people