Be me

>be me
>be incredibly handsome, even by movie star standards(used to be model)
>still dont know how to talk to girls because i grew up with divorced mother
>even when girls talk to me first i still go full retard
>even though some have asked for my number, i just cant talk to them.
Help me

Stop being a faggot(Literally).

If you're incredibly handsome you don't need to know how to talk to girls, you can go full chimp and they will find it funny.

nigga u gay

Post headshot

I can make them laugh sure the problem is i cant talk to them to get a gf

Just smear sour cream all over yourself. Girls find it very kinky

I dont want to be gay i want a gf

same here. I've been called 8/10 before (not posting pics, btw) but I still can't get anything. but it's mainly because I'm bitter and an asshole. ladies don't like that shit, apparently.

then you're not that good looking
otherwise they will ignore those flaws

But i dont own sour cream i just want gf

no sour cream doesn't work, honey mustard man. bitches dig that shit

No stupidass they still find it weird when you cant talk to them

Looks aren't everything, I'm surprised you guys seriously think this.

mfw this is a 6/10 pajeet and thinks he's model tier because his friends are all 3/10 trolls

I call bullshit, I grew up in with a divorced mother too and I can talk to girls fine. You need to stop being making excuses and stop thinking girl are mystic fairies who you can't approach.

Pls just believe me when i say im handsome I just need help when it comes to actual women

Post pic of yourself

Pls help i dont know what to do

not if you're "incredibly handsome"
you would die for a 10/10 qt 3.14 even if she is dumb as a rock
fucking faggot post pic with timestamp or stop crying

this
doubtful youre movie star
maybe cute or attractive but not movie star, probably tryhard with hair and thinks because fancy hair style you are movie star, but youre underage b& virgin cuck instead

I said i was a model stupidass

im an ugly fuck and I still had some girlfriends. If youre as handsome as you say are and still cant manage to do that, then you are beyond repair.

>I was a model
>I won't post my legit modeling portfolio pics
How do you expect anyone to believe you?

It just depends how confident you are. You could like anime and all this weeb shit and be confident about it and you'll find girls that would like it too, of course you're going to find people who think you're a loser but that's everywhere in life. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't so just be yourself and naturally people will be attracted to that.

PLS HELP I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE

If you really were a model, then youd have zero problem showing us what you look like, considering that showing yourself off is what you claim was your fucking career, dummy.

post pic of yourself or fuck off

Believe me. I ain't posting portfolio of myself just because I know you assholes would tear me apart

Just know i worked for several clothing magazine companies

>a model
>can't take criticisms

Consider finding a new job.

Trust me i have

POST HEADSHOT YOU HANDSOME BOY

This thread is not at all what i needed i just need help getting gf

I'm legitimately confused as to how you think pretending to be attractive is going to get you better advice.

Cant talk to grills even though im cute how about that

n o b o d y b e l i e v e s y o u a n d w h y s h o u l d t h e y ?

I'm the same way OP.

Well, I'm not "incredibly handsome", but I'm certainly a 7 and maybe an 8 on a good day. My tinder matches confirm that.

Anyway, there is no piece of advice that someone can give you that will suddenly make you good at this. You're not going to get some tip and have an epiphany and suddenly be the smoothest guy in the world. The only way to get better is practice, practice, practice. And you will fuck up a lot in the beginning and go through many awkward moments. That's where most guys quit. But if you can push through that and not give up than you can get good fairly quickly.

BECAUSE I NEED HELP GETTING A GF

calm down eliot

That is not a good reason to believe anyone, therefore no one should.

p.s., there is no trick to talking to women. you talk to them like people. you're sperging out because you're viewing women as a goal to be obtained, or a challenge to be overcome.

This is actually some good advice thank you