Oregon Sluts Thread gimme' some west coast girls

Oregon Sluts Thread gimme' some west coast girls

HOLLY HELL THATS IT IM MOVING TO OREGON

it ain't a bad spot. Though other anons aren't gonna help prove it apparently.

What are some good areas if I'm not interested in the Portlandia stereotype of persons?

Go away. We're full.

Well the Newport/Coos Bay area is good if you're into the sorta girls that live on the depressing side of the coast. They are usually into some somewhat darker things but they aren't emo. Bend is good if you want adventurous girls that are looking to travel all over, and Eugene is a good mix of every girl ever. Portland can have girls that aren't hipster and dumb but you've gotta' look for 'em. I live rural unfortunately. So it's girls that love farming, and ranches, and guns, and cows, and country music, and dirty trucks. Or crazy-ass christian girls who were taught nothing about the world and get super horny in their 20's.

>crazy-ass christian girls who were taught nothing about the world and get super horny in their 20's
Where?

So the area I live in (Roseburg/Sutherlin/Elkton/Riddle) It's fucking full of 'em dude. Go to town. They are all crazy and maybe they're good looking but they will turn urban on you in a minute. Then they're asking why they ain't in New York yet getting them high top slippers (true story) Go for it but it's not great after a year or so. Or they follow they christian dreams and find the right guy for them (And I hope that guy gets fucking slaughtered in the middle of the night by owls because fuck him he sucks and nobody should ever like him.)

I'm I seriously the only one posting in OREGON tonight?

Any from around Lincoln city

,them

and thes girls

andf this one

I miss Gracie and Jenna (my two first crushes) but there's this girl Jenn that works at the local Sonic that I kind of like. I'm not sure how to ask her out though. How can you tell waitress that you like her without it being awkward? I know we are right around the same age and she's the first girl that makes me go to a specific place to try and see her. IT might be pathetic but it's all I have. What should I do guys?

portland

It looks like she got lost in the Penny's makeup department. But keep posting if you have more honesly.

Elkton. I was there once ten years ago. Looked absolutely dead, so this surprises me.

>portland
Thanks for clearing that up, couldn't tell.