youtube.com/watch?v=H-Rxy3o6ZNo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=2_VmeWFnEaY
youtube.com/watch?v=RFSGNICr6UE
youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
vabodi.bandcamp.com/album/dawn-of-the-black-cows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post musicians/bands that should fucking stop destroying their legacy

HOLY SHIT CONFIRMED KVLT AS FUCK

Chris Barnes should just be banned from singing permanently.

List me the three greatest thrash albums, and if you are correct, I will grant you one wish.

my wife's sacred son

>666

wtf I love this album now

Iron Maiden is a "Shamanic band" of infinite Truths and love and light. That nobody else can see and understand. Only UNLESS you have Be-come " it " and totally transformed your-Self to infinite Truths of Soul and Spirit in higher dimensions of consciousness can you possibly ever totally understand the beauty of Iron Maiden. Because, "If it's not Shamanic, it's not Organic. " Not many people have the ability to understand Iron Maiden, as most people live in the lies of duality of good and evil of the mind and are just walking "reactions", and lack the consciousness. But, Iron Maiden = Easily the greatest & most beautiful Metal band in music history.

No band writes such depth in their lyrics of the overall human condition with such intelligence & wisdom, bringing light to Truth, combined with such beautiful depth, grace, and power in their music. Absolute masters of their craft and creativity. They are untouchable. All you have to do is read Bruce's published books to see these guys have tons of direct Spiritual experiences. These guys know truth and fully know and see right through the lies of society's game, and they see right through all the lies of Religion (and when I say religion I am talking about the lies churches teach, not true Spirituality, as spirituality and religion are nothing alike). Maiden is so much better than Metallica in so many ways. Much better musicians, better singer, far better songwriting. Much more melodic. More "pure" energy. Have almost twice the albums of Metallica, far more longevity and have so many more great songs, and Maiden never wrote a bad album ( you could say they had a sub-par album in the 90's, but remember that was with half the band missing doing their solo stuff).

Metallica never really had much to say, while Maiden has so much to say that allow you to really question so many things. Maiden never sold out by producing garbage albums like Metallica's St Anger to appease popularity and the current music "trends" of society, that always pass away, are totally meaningless, and are fake anyways., And you definitely won't see Iron Maiden prostituting themselves in silly reality TV shows like Metallica, Kiss, and Ozzy have done for years. It's just not Maiden's style. They have absolutely no interest in being "celebrities", or any gossip/drama. Drawing attention away from them because as they said, the music is about much more than them. Which is why they have a mascot "eddie" on their album covers, so people focus on eddie and not the "images" of the band members. Having Eddie (which is just a representation of the blind ego-based mind) leaves them alone to be themselves and they don't have to have any fake image of being "rock stars". As Bruce once said, We can continue making music when we're old and ugly and just slap Eddie on the album cover and nobody will mind. And it is brilliant.

Inner light doesn't need the spotlight.

Maiden always stayed true and original. Always timeless. Eternal. Nobody sounds like them and nobody ever will. Nobody will again write such important and complete concept albums with such atmosphere like Somewhere in Time and Seventh son, with that super high-level musicianship and genius bass and guitar work (and no band introduced synthesizers into their music with such seamless genius as Maiden did on those 2 albums),, as the concepts of those albums are vital to every human being and Spirit- realizing the illusion of time, and seventh's son concept of realizing the illusion of duality.

Popular Opinion
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Slayer - Reign In Blood

My Opinion
Metallica - Kill Em All
Slayer - South of Heaven
Exodus - Bonded By Blood

The beauty and truths of 1984's " Powerslave" album with it's beautiful egyptian theme, and the striking messages that are right in the title track itself (Powerslave). How humans are slaves to death (in other words, slaves to the illusions of Time), therefore slaves to needing power or any control or judgment, the cause of all our deep inner separations, our greed and selfishness and total blindness, because of the Ego false-self.

All of our problems come from our absolute stupidity of fear of death, as humans are totally separated from Truths of Spirit and Soul. The more one fears death, the more one is fearful of life and fearful of fully receiving and giving love. Truth is always paradoxical, as at the speed of light there is no time, it's the Eternal Now of presence. In other words no duality of Good and evil, but only "unity" consciousness of light of the infinite Oneness of the Universe, as you are the Universe ( it's not a coincidence that Maiden's new album has a song titled "Speed of Light"). And it's not a coincidence that "Somewhere in Time" was their next album after they produced one of the greatest heavy metal albums of all-time - Powerslave. And who else in heavy metal at the time had the courage to write long 14-minute masterpieces like Iron Maiden's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" to close out an album?? The answer is nobody else, only Maiden, because it was unheard of before that. And their new album, they just wrote an 18-minute masterpiece to close that album with most of the band over 60. Again, IN-tegrity. Nobody else had a 7-album run like Maiden's first 7 albums. Some bands may put out a couple nice albums in their prime and whisper away into the night, but Maiden put together 7 fantastic albums in a row. And the fact they put out so much great material of those 7 monumental albums in just an 8 year span is unfathomable. Magical.

They don't write about meaningless sleaze as other bands do, with the exception of the song "22 Acacia Avenue" in their early days (although the end of that song does have a positive message), and the band said they regretted it, and why they very rarely play it live, even though it is a very good song and fans always ask them to play it live. Speaking of Live, their live albums are excellent. You simply cannot find bands with live albums that can approach Maidens live recordings, and in ways better than the studio albums, and that speaks volumes.

And at 60 years of age and 40 years into their careers, they are still pumping out great new material. Unlike Metallica where their last 4 albums they were just looking for something to click with no purpose or direction, just poking around aimlessly, it's blatantly obvious you nigger. Just 15 years into Metallica's career they were long done producing shameful music with albums like Reload and St Anger. While Maiden, always progressing itself, yet staying true to their form and originality at the same time, 20+ years into their careers came out with a very good album 'Brave New world' .

And at 60 years of age and 40 years into their careers, they are still pumping out great new material. Unlike Metallica where their last 4 albums they were just looking for something to click with no purpose or direction, just poking around aimlessly, it's blatantly obvious. Just 15 years into Metallica's career they were long done producing shameful music with albums like Reload and St Anger. While Maiden, always progressing itself, yet staying true to their form and originality at the same time, 20+ years into their careers came out with a very good album 'Brave New world' . The band quietly laughing at anyone who thought they were done, with a nice tip of the hat to the legendary psychedelic medicine visionary Alduous Huxley. Many songs on that album like "Dream of Mirrors", and "Ghost of the Navigator" that metallica can't touch.

If you want to see what a fraud Metallica has always been, a simple search for Grunge "Metallica's shadiest secrets" will do the trick.

And years later, Iron Maiden 25 to 35 years into their careers wrote and produced so many great songs like "The Nomad", "The Talisman", "The Man who would be King", "Paschendale", "Brighter than a Thousands Suns", "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg", "Lord of Light, "Empire of the Clouds", "Isle of Avalon", "The Legacy", "The Longest Day", "Montsegur", "Blood Brothers", "Starblind", "Dance of Death", "Out of the Shadows", "The Book of Souls", "Journeyman (and Journeyman being my personal Ayahuasca journey tribute song :-)" .... "Rainmaker", "Coming Home", "For the Greater Good of God", just to name a few songs that metallica hasn't come close to achieving in their mid to later years. Nobody in Metallica comes close to Burton's immense talent he had as a musician. But let's face it, a major part of Metallica's popularity is just because of the label that they are an 'american band'.

Not many people understand the deep Spiritual meanings in Iron Maiden's music, or understand the full concepts of their albums because they're quite deep, mysterious, wonderous, and absolutely magnificent. But once you grow Spiritually to higher levels of Consciousness, Maiden can bring you to weeping tears with their beauty and Truths in their music. Metallica doesn't have that depth, beauty, or power.

Real Power is so much more than just playing fast and heavy. Iron Maiden is so much more than just a great heavy metal band, Maiden is much more than the music. As when it comes to the greatest in anything, there is always Much More than meets the eyes (and ears). Eye love you Iron Maiden!!. Gratitude !! Shanti OM . Namaste!

I always liked Peace Sells more than Rust in Peace tbqh, even if rust in peace felt more technically solid

darkness descends
power and pain
the legacy

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

leave tourist

t. ourist

but remember
when you smile
you forget the pain inside

Post some weeb slam nigga

Weebgrind will forever and always be the superior

youtube.com/watch?v=PBVm5BFWV1k

Does japan even heavy metal?

problems???

t. hitchhiker

UH GUYS

I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD

SOMETHINGS CUMMING OVER ME

Reminder not to bully Cronos

Yeah, dir en grey

>tourist telling me to go back
Ironic

begone tourist

only nwobhm is real

youtube.com/watch?v=H-Rxy3o6ZNo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Iconic.

First Wave = Best Wave

>slayer
>black metal
kekked

>mercyful fate
>black metal
upvoted

i like how you waited to post until a minute after i posted to make it look like samefag

you're a fucking faggot kys

this is all me btw

I've posted every reply in this thread.

>destruction
In what bizarro world is destruction even close to black metal?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They had a bootleg 7" called Black Metal :>

how was ultimate sacrifice?

A Black Metal Night*

Sorry, meant to post on another thread.

daily reminder Show No Mercy is a shameless metallica ripoff

>666

metal for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=2_VmeWFnEaY
Play as loud as possible.

real talk i hope anyone who has ever uttered the phrase "refugees welcome" develops brain cancer

10/10 cured my diarrhea

what if they used it in the way you just used it though

>666

N-nani?!

FUCKING SMOKED

GOTCHA BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=RFSGNICr6UE
Will make your diarrhea come back for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

What's some good USBM in the vein of Judas Iscariot?

BORN DEAD INTO THIS WORLD
TO STARVE AND ROT IN AGONY

ducc

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with Dark Tranquillity other than being melodeath

Judas Iscariot

q u a c c

Hey this is pretty good

I was about to go all autistic rage mode
but then I realized you said Dark Tranquility, not Dark Funeral

Only Chuck is real

>posting a meme album from like ten years ago
I still enjoy it too though

>Dark Funeral

Why would you hate that? Black Arts was a good debut

more like, only aids is real

is chuck gay
only gay is real

They used to be good

If he was actually gay and died of AIDS he'd be a much better metal musician

What legacy did Ministry ever had?

because I am literally autistic
desu I'm just not into Swedish 2nd wave

So this is a thing

vabodi.bandcamp.com/album/dawn-of-the-black-cows

>use to
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

shit thread so far

your post didn't change that
neither will this one

>used to
They are still good and the most consistently good band in the genre
Atoma was Better than last 2 albums

Literally name a better metal musician than Chuck, fucking 7 classic albums in a band where he was the only constant member, fucking legend

And what exactly have you contributed? Faggot.

>they are still good
now you're making me piss my pants

Not an argument

Reminder that you share a general with school-shooters who don't like The Gallery

UPDATE!

Black Metal:
>Nokturnal Mortum: Can't leave your past behind, boys. Nokturnal Mortum rightly earned respect from Metal subculture for their grim and epic melodies. This album has a thick, dark, murky guitar tone and symphonic synthesizer pieces that convey a rich and elaborate feeling as the synths make up most of the main melodies and rhythms on here.
>Naevum: Nordic Black Metal featuring Nekrosoldat of Nordvrede. Music here is much less explicitly NS and more aggressive, but the theme is definitely there. Very grim and harsh.
>Xenophobia: US NSBM notable for its frontman formerly active in the NS scene and currently doing time for arson. Very much influenced by the latter portion of the Norwegian scene, but still original and epic.

Heavy Metal:
>Moлoт [Molot]: Their finest effort. Aggressive RAC-influenced Folk Metal with riffs don't relent for a moment. The flutes thankfully compliment rather than dominate like so many of their contemporaries.
>Battlecry: 100% Dio worship. Truth be told, this isn't half bad for something so derivative. The riffs are aggressive, the vocals are competent and there isn't a truly dull moment. Songwriting leaves much to be desired, but the performance works.

so much wrong in one post

Only Human can and should be considered a great album, the pre-Human era is okay osdm and the albums after are Chuck being far up his own ass.

an argument to what, your non-argument?

>fucking 7 classic albums
lads..............................................

>take a 3 month break from /metal/
>come back
>it's still shit
How do we make /metal/ great again?

stop giving shitposters attention by replying to them and making posts like this

>/meal/
>great
>again

Where is GBK?