Where my vegans at

Where my vegans at

We should cannibalize all meat eaters! They want us to eat meat so bad? We will. And it won’t be an innocent creature, either. Humans are awful, IDGAF if they all die of disease.

Fucking love PETA

If pigs are so intelligent why don't they beg for mercy or try and wrestle the gun out of my hands?
Friggin soyboys

I do love animals, but I could never go vegan. I just buy organic cage free shit. It’s more pricey but I feel better about my worthless self

One CRITICAL factoid is missing. Taste, meat tastes fucking delicious and beans would make me suffer for the rest if my life. Fuck you and fuck your pussy don't kill lifestyle. I will bury you in animal corpses I have eaten clean before I even have a second thought about hurting a cows feelings. Die in a chemical fire hippy

At least your honest. It's never too late and honestly every step you make towards being friendlier to animals, is great. You don't have to be vegan, I know it seems extreme to most. but something as simple as meatless Mondays is a good step in the right direction.

Mmmmmm pork for Christmas!

False

I didn't realize you were one of the few extreme people who ate raw unseasoned meat.

Or do you cook your meat and season it with plant based foods. You're pretty angry lol

Also leaving out how much you have to eat to get those calories and stuff. Same misleading bullshit as the steak/broccoli meme.

Your right. Fuck meat eaters. Kill them all

Flexitarian here. I'm mostly vegetarian, but if I catch a fish myself I'll eat it. Likewise, if a friend hunts some meat and gives me some, I'll eat it. If meat was obtained from small-scale sustainable hunting and fishing, I would probably include a small amount of meat in my diet, but I refuse to support animal farming, which is unsustainable and treats life like a widget on an assembly line.

The fact is, life eats life. Herbivores rely on apex predators to maintain the strength of the herd, culling the sick, lame, and diseases, as well as keeping numbers in check to prevent boom and bust cycles of over-grazing and then starvation. I accept my existential responsibility as an apex predator.

PETA is pretty awesome.

just bought my pork today. I like the crackling.

But that's not usual. And a stretch to make your point. Humans routinely drink another species milk. It's odd. Almond milk is delicious and there's other alternatives like soy.

So you're wrong

And those are not milk, as they have no lactose, nor are they delicious

Ok because vegans or plant based eaters sit there eating 20 cans of beans. No lol
We eat a normal amount of everything and plant based food doesn't harm your body in the long run. Foods such as dairy, eggs, or meat cause disease to your body. If you look up the healthiest diets in the world or the diets that correlate strongly to longer lives, they include a lot of veggies and fruit, very little or no meat at all. So let's go back to your weak argument of having to eat more, if you did have to eat a dramatic amount more like you make sound, isn't it worth it since meat is bad for your body, the environment, and the animals dying for your taste buds.

There is non dairy milk?
You're just being anal.

That was a whole lot of nothing to type

I don't agree with everything you said but definitely respect that you're informing yourself and taking steps you're comfortable with to align your lifestyle with you're viewpoint.
Man, wish I had posted from my laptop, i would have had more to say, you brought up some interesting topics but my phone keyboard is deterring.