Does this look like a kanker sore or an STD? I get kanker sores fairly often but they don't usually look like this

Does this look like a kanker sore or an STD? I get kanker sores fairly often but they don't usually look like this.

You, my poor mother fucker, are having one of your impacted mollars coming in. Hope you can afford the surgery required to fix your mouth.

That looks like a tonsil stone. They aren't anything to be worried about, just excess build-up of calcium and other shit. Just lightly poke around it with a Q tip and it should come right out. Don't squish it, they smell nasty af

AIDS

this most likely, thats another tooth mang

weeeee have a winner!

cancer polyp

kill yourself to avoid a long, agonizing death.

Nigga you got the mouth aids. You gonna die.

I've had my wisdom teeth in for years now, and this formed a few days ago, it's at the back of my mouth on my cheek

this.

Look up Pericoronitis on Wikipedia.

It's part of your tooth ripping through the gums. It causes the gum tissue to get terribly infected and painful. I had it and it was AWFUL - got surgery to remove wisdom teeth

Can't be, I was able to scrape it off before

My wisdom teeth came In years ago, it's definitly not a tooth since I was able to scrape it off yesterday but it came back and is bigger now.

rinse with mouth wash
stop consuming sugar so much for a few days
drink a lot of water (clean bottled water, not faucet shit)
stop smoking
no alcohol
>I fucked your mother

you prob just scraped off a bit of your gums that was hanging off

>thats
>a
>tooth
>mang

That's a wisdom tooth dumbass

Might be a blister indicating the entry point of a syphilis infection. Have you gone down on any sluts lately?

Best to get tested mate, standard antibiotics takes care of it but otherwise it rots your brain. Best of luck!

Rip OP

Hope you enjoy your last Xmas

kanker. they can look like that inside the mouth.
usu. round on the lips or near gumline.

they cause bad breath.

Bump for further analysis

ever had an xray from dentist?
let me answer that for you: No
its another tooth

Let me answer that for you, yes, its not a tooth I scraped it off yesterday and its back now, I know what a wisdom tooth is that's not a wisdom tooth I got mine in years ago.

scraped off as in how? as in soft tissue?
anyways you need to go to the doctor, infections on gums or tooth can spread to bloodstream and fuck up your heart

Yeah it was softish when I scraped it off yesterday. I probably should just go to a doctor you're right

any pain when eating acidic food?

Not too much, chewing in general hurts though

take a fuckload of lysine and use mouthwash you nerd

canker sore

You bit your cheek, faggot.