Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

not gr8 b8 m8 try again later

shutt the fuck up u faggit retarted bitch MAGA

>being this retarded

I'm actually happy for not be an Américan. Good luck in hell. You will need decades to fix Trump shit.

>for not
I’m glad you’re eurotrash who will probably die from a terrorist truck ramming

This might have worked before the new tax bill but not anymore lol. He's already followed through on his biggest campaign promise and we're not even 1 year in.

Yo too soon dog

>pretending Trump hasn't already got the nuclear codes after one year in office
Yeah good bait.

At least we don't kill hourself with guns everywhere and big fat ass.

592 dead by terrorists attack in EU since 2000.
30.000 dead by guns in USA every year.

Have a good day, fag.

He's already done half those things

Muslim ban : check
drain the swamp : burning it down doesn't count
2/12 : this does not equal half

Oh shit nigga

Nuclear codes...... They were set to "00000000" for 20 or so years. Who gives a fuck who has them? No one is launching nukes. No one wants to trigger a mutual self destruction. Thinking anyone who has access to the launching mechanisms is going to launch them for any other reason than self defense is either pure stupidity or complete ignorance.

lol

We should have nuked you before you became degeneracy capital of the world also OP is a faggot

>eurotrash
Says the mutt

Trump though. He's senile as FUCK.

You are not a former Trump voter. You already voted for him. You are a Trump voter now.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

> Le Me Former MAGA
Nice try, Lefty. Try again. Troll harder.

You forgot tax cuts, and it’s not on the list but the economy is soaring under the Trump administration.

> Le Me Moderate Backstabber
The three laws of SJWS:
- Le Lie
- Le Dub Down
- Le Project

You're a loser.

He's not senile. He's a braggart. And you're delusional if you think armed military men would allow a senile president to launch nuclear missiles himself. At best he could order it done, and Mattis would likely shut him down.

>"economy is soaring under the Trump administration"

It's been that way since Obama's second term you absolute nigger and let's be real - outside of silicon valley and wall street, shit sucks bad.

Better than shitlery.