Half a mill in the bank, I get more more poon then you can dream. Roast me fags

Half a mill in the bank, I get more more poon then you can dream. Roast me fags

humble up quick when the economy collapses lest we literally roast you and eat you

Are your nostrils the cave your Uncle Osama was hiding in

“I’m happy to say I’ve been hired as the newest bomber at KillInfidels Inc.!”-This guy

You had to ask someone to take that photo

I'd say something but, I'm afraid that you'll blow up my school

If you look closely, you can see the gunpowder lines on his shirt

Rare photo of the son of the late Mohammad Abdul-Jafar, one of the main 9/11 hijackers, at his father's funeral. (2017 colorized)

its depressing that you have to buy suits that don't fit even when youre not hiding a suicide vest

Did one of your fellow elves fall into the cookie oven? Are you at his funeral?

Ready for my interview at HotArabTwinks.com!

I’ve seen more life in a bombing victims blown out skull than in this guys eyes

Hey guys I found the Sphinx's missing nose

Half a mill? In a bank? You can probably just store it in your garage.

His tie runs red with the blood of infidels

This is clearly a businessfag, but he's compelled by culture to only do pyramid schemes

Half a mill... in dollars? That would be like inheriting a small working class home.

Do your ears hang low, do they waddle to and fro?

More poon then i can dream? I see.

Disney’s newest classic: “What if Dumbo was a terrorist!”

Dumbo did 9/11

When your goat sex trafficking business is going well

Your cheeks look like they're permanently pushed back from your grandmother pinching them.

His family affectionately calls his ears the Twin Towers

I think you'd look better if you hit the light switch to your right

welll you like a manlet for one, even with all your money a broke chad could still fuck your shit up, god forbid you run into a chad whos either on your financial level or even richer than you. Speaking of which you'll likly die alone, your money will actract greed like flies to shit and you'll never be able to form steady relationships with people, even you manage to meet someone genuine there will always be that nagging fear in the back of your that they're after your money from years of dealing with gold diggers. Not too mention if you get a bitch pregnant you are utterly fucked. Ditto if you actually fall for the marriage trap and a whore playing the long game leaves you with nothing 10 years into the marriage.
>also if society falls apart or commies take over; you'll die first.
>pic unrelated

How far can you fly with those dumbo ears tho?

you're attractive....NOT

im famous and a ufc champion i have had sex with sommer ray and zoe baron i also won 3 oscars and on top of being richer than bill gates i have a 8 inch cock i also got a blowjob from anna kendrick and victoria justice AT THE SAME TIME once i fought floyd mayweather and KOd him in one punch i have a masters in physics and chemistry and have a 3 story house with a baseball diamond and basketball court i have 370000 bitcoins also i invented slim jims

>roast me fags

/thread

With every infidel he kills, his eyebrows grow bigger

"I get more poon then you do"

that fit is ugly
t. /fa/