Most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl?

Most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl?

Married her

Opposite of what I was looking for lol

The problem with degrading girls is they tend to get into it quickly. Never imagined it would be easy to get my gf to piss herself and wear diapers, it it wasn’t difficult.

A girl I work with passed out at a party after work and she got so fucked up and went upstairs and passed out in her friends bed so I waited for someone to use the bathroom down stairs and then went up stairs to act like I was using that bathroom...I went in the bedroom and took pics of her tits and pussy lol I even licked her vag haha so a few weeks later I made a fake fb started adding people we work with and dudes that liked her pics then I started sending pics of her coochie to people lol she has no idea and I see like every day even console her about it

Post those pics!

Potential epic bread

she started throwing up while I was face fucking her.

i didn't stop.

To make my story short. Had a sub in college. She was home for the holidays at her parents house. I had her strip naked. Spank herself snapping me the progress until I said enough. Then had her write in her tirs with sharpie and apply clamps to her pussy and nipples. Made her walk downstairs and get a glass of water just like that. It was like midnight so nobody saw her but she was so damn nervous and embarrassed.

That's it? disappointing lol

One more story with the same girl.

Another time I had her in a crotch rope and I lead her around my apartment. She would stop walking letting me yank it, but that showed me liked it. I took it a step further and walked her into the hall and left her for roughly a minute. She was begging me to let her back in

I would cheat with 5-9 different girls at a single time... never got caught just too emotionally attached to different people I opened up with all except the one I wanted to stay with. Best part was none of them ever found out about the others so none could talk about me

>ex had been a real bitch about something, I forget what.
>I tell her we're done if she's gonna treat me like that
> a few hours later, she comes to my place to apologize.
>she's literally in tears and trying to hug and kiss me
>I coldly tell her I'm not buying it
>"what can I do to show you I'm sorry"
>"get on your knees"
>make her stop sucking and beg for apology every so often
>tears streaming from her eyes as she sucks me off for 20 minutes
>cum buckets in her mouth
>"get out of my apartment, you're not sorry"

Betrayed her trust. :'(

my girl loves it when i make her beg and beat her when she does something wrong

Awww bummer she's gross

Lol IDK she's cute

Forced a girl into anorexia because I’m a bastard and I was planning to dump her anyway. Negged her into starvation.

throatfucked a teenage girl who had never given a bj before

/r/f93xcwtc
post all of her nudes into a vola

thats fucking cold, coulda used her for sex at least smh

got her to suck of a dog

i'm ashamed

details please

what do you want to know?

pics

yeah I did feel bad. For dramatic effect, I left out the next part from the green text. she totally broke down and I realized I'd pushed it too far. I did care about her, I was just really pissed about what she'd done. I ended up comforting her. The relationship eventually ended up not working out but still have fond memories of her.

What does she look like?

how'd she react? where'd you cum? did it happen again after?

Made her fuck her ex to get his nudie pics of her from back in the day.

>throatfucked ex-gf
>she cries and tries to push me off
>keep fucking her throat
>finish down her throat while pinning her down
>she cried for awhile
felt like shit afterwards for that, but it felt great at the time. conflicted

Had my ex suck my dick while she was crying b/c I wanted to break up. I said suck my dick and I won’t walk out.

she looked like she was gonna start crying at any moment, but unfortunately she didnt. came in her mouth. no it didnt, the bitch changed her number...

my man, throatfucking bitches is the best

most degrading thing? Posted nudes of my sister online

Ayy nice memories. Thanks

Well we don't know what he's like

yea, i regret not filming it and blackmailing her

Need those pics. How old is she?

Whats the next step? I mean how does one bring up to his wife that you want her to pee on your face during sex? Ask over dinner?

obviously felt amazing, but she cried about feeling like an object. also posted her nudes on Sup Forums after we broke up. she got recognized and she even messaged me

Fucked my girls little sister while she was at the store.. made her suck me off when she came home.

Too drunk to focus on greentext. One time in college I forced anal on a girl I was hooking up with, then called her a slut, and a plethora of other names, made her cry, because she got way too into it after telling me how adamant she was on leaving her dope carrier in tact. Two weeks later she ended up giving me head at a house party my band was playing in and I offered her a bag of pills to get another go of her ass. She gave me two STD's in the end and broke up my band so I don't know who really won in this situation.

lets see those nudes so we can imagine her crying with a dick in her throat

how old was she?

already got caught once, user. plus openly acknowledging right now it's me.

looool. which STDs?

Made a girl write my name on her tits
Pretty tame but it's something

I convinced a depressed bipolar chick to let me throat fuck her for weed. Every session we had, I did worse. Eventually she started shitting herself because I was fucking her face so much with little room to breathe.

She got married years later and seems alright now. Kinda feel bad especially since I took pics on a Nokia phone with no way to upload them on a PC.

Told my new submissive gf to masturbate in the sauna, in front me and a few friends. She denied at first, but then was too turned on by it and started doing it. I denied her to make herself come and beg others to do it instead. The fattest of my friends finally fingered her to come hard, demanding her to call herself a worthless fuck toy over and over again... shit was cash.

Gave her a Portuguese milkshake.

Nice

Made my ex watch while I fucked her brother

>watched your friend finger your gf

you fucking cuck

Wtf is a Portuguese milkshake

Watched while I made my ex fuck her brother.

Not most degrading thing but as far as sex is concerned it was a huge let down..

Literally just happened about 30-40 minutes ago

>Hanging out with ex

>Haven't been with her in like 6-7 years

> we're both married, she's divorcing though

>she's in my lap

>my hand slides Into her shirt

>floppy tits, completely gone and boring

>just pull hand out and go home
>I was fucking stupid anyways I absolutely love my wife just got horny and she made it stupid easy

> worst tits ever

I should explain that when we dated they were nice and perky so..

What a waste

I guess degrading because I grabbed a sad boob

Got 2 girls to do basically anything I could think of for drugs (no pics, it was the early 90's).
Started off with fucking them, followed by bj's,then anal, ATM.
Got a bit bored with that, so lez, then fisting, anal fisting, pissing (me on them, them on each other, always into open mouth).
Got them to fuck a dog, one of them took it in the ass, she got extra that day.
Eventually got bored of them and basically sold them to my dealer for shit loads of drugs.

Farted while slut was tongue punching my hole

Oh, one day I was finding them really annoying, so I made them fight each other, like really beat the shit out of each other, when they were bleeding and crying afterwards got them to fuck each other and then blow me.
I'll never forget the sight of my cum dripping off their bloody and bruised faces.

Girl eats a lot of carb/leafy foods. Wait until she has to take a shit, that's when you start to fuck her in the ass....While fucking her in the ass, you force yourself (Hard to do it with a erection) to piss into her ass, all the while still fucking her. Your urine and her shit make a milkshake like substance, pull out and have her lick your dick clean.

Nothing permanent, thankfully. Or else I would've shot myself : ^ )
Chlamydia and syphilis. In that order.

What the fuck

Syphillis is quite serious. You may want to look into it.

I use to think the same thing, try it a few times and it really grows on you.

Can u tell details of makeup sex plz

You’re an asshole, how do you convince yourself that what you did was rightfully so... I hope you go to jail for being such an immoral prick faggot

i did the same thing made her fuck me though in the cab of a pick up truck after she cheered at a football game it rained really hard and she was cold and wet and sad her make up running lol

Don't b a fag user. I need to cum

I had a couple friends over and some chicks I met thru fb over and we were all doing blow and pills so there was three girls I didn't really know in my room and the one was super cute and was all jacked up so they said they were going to leave so I freaked out and said my bag of blow was gone!!! And I kept blaming it on the little hot one she was real scared and upset I wouldn't let them leave so I made her go in the bath room with me and I I made her lift her shirt and bra up and shake it out haha then I told her I need to check her pants she was balling her eyes out begging not to untold her either she pulls them down or I will !! I made her pull them down to her knees undies and all then I squatted down and told her to spread it! I examined her crotch for like thirty seconds and then told her OK she could go lol

Jesus Christ I regret asking.
Almost makes me feel better about being a shitty human being for months to my gf. Story too long to post on tired brain

> lived in a small town, my gf and I.
>on weekends we would do kinky shit.
>one weekend, lived across street from a river, went across highway and tied her naked to a tree
>was fucking with her, fingering her and shit, calling her names, she liked
>boat floats by out in the middle of river
>know they saw us
>gf wants me to untie her
>don't, laugh and say I am going to let them watch
>they float by again but closer, two dirtbags who were fishing
>see 9/10 gf wrists tied to branch overhead, naked, she starts screaming but no one to hear
>pull dildo out of bag and fuck her as she screams bloody murder
>dudes whip out dicks and fap
>make her cum with dildo and rubbing clit hard
>dudes blow then leave, never saying a word, we just looked at one another
>turns out gf was psyched about what happened
>wanted to do it again
>told her slut ass no

i grope young teens in the bus every day. not exactly degrading, but they get pretty embaressed.

>have best friend be a girl
>she has a bf
>she tells me that she went to get sushi with one of our classmates
>they make a bet that if he eats more sushi, she has to blow him
>they tie and she blows him anyway
>I screenshot conversation and threaten to tell her bf if she doesn't blow me
>get blackmail blowjob
>shit was cash

details sir

did she cry while sucking your dick? did you fuck her throat?

what would you like to know?

It was ages ago so it's all been cleared up for a hot minute. I get regular check ups and tests and use condoms when the situation calls for it. Huge lesson learned.

didn't fuck her throat but did force her to strip for me and made her swallow. she got some big asian titties

how'd you do that? I maxed out at 3 and got caught. though i denied and was believed.

every year I print out calendars for my workers with nudes of the wife. 4yrs running and still clueless.

got a pic of her? how old was she at the time?

she was 22

Convinced a girl to let me urinate on her face yesterday?

I took a girl's virginity an hour after I had fucked another girl. The sex sucked because I didn't want her to smell the first girl on my dick, so I skipped all the foreplay.

like, a: how you do it everyday and not get caught? b: where and when? 3:if it is just grazing or full out grabbing handfuls, thx in advance

>Most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl?

married her.

>Not using this opportunity to get nudes to share with us.
>Not getting sex either in the process, only a blowie.
>not degrading her further for an hour total.

Wtf user.

a: in my country (serbia) buses get very crowded, especially during the hours kids go to or from school. thats when i do it, and i dont get caught because the stupid sluts always pretend like nothing is happening
b: in belgrade, serbia, like i said, during the hours kids go to and from school
c: its neither grazing, nor grabbing, its kinda like cupping. i just place my hand on one of her ass cheeks and keep it there (sometimes squeeze a lil)

Took a bunch of videos and pictures of a Japanese girl that was here to learn English. The videos are of me fucking her in the ass and rubbing my balls all over her face while she calls herself my little whore and slut. When she found out what she had been saying a month later she was furious and wanted me to delete it. Nope.

>Get drunk with tinder fwb
>Fucking her raw
>Decide i want to creampie her
>Whisper in her ear, "I'm gonna cum in you"
>Before she can react i push my cock deep into her and let out a thick hot load
>She lets out an exasperated gasp, both of shock and breathlessness
>Continue to slide my cock in and out, spreading my cum all along the vaginal tunnel
>As i pull out she looks at me with confusion and disbelief
>"I wanna show you"
>Grab her phone
>take a video of her messy beat up pussy
>bright blob of white peeking from between lips
>I pull aside labia
>She's completely full of my cum
>Show her the video
>I'll never forget the transition on her face as confusion and concern met confirmation and turned into utter dread and despair
>She stared at the still image of her creampied pussy in silence for a good minute
>I don't have a shitty phone she saw that in 1080p60
>Side pubes matted in our juices
>Her puffy pussy lips red and swollen from being beat
>Glob of cum oozing out her vaginal opening
>Which was still inside her
>She looked up from her phone, her eyes already welling with tears
"You came inside me"

What, was she not on bc or something? Is that not what you do?

I like you. Do you have any more stories to share?