>always heard it was America's pastime
>turn it on TV
>most retarded sport I've ever seen
>defense starts with the ball
>boring as shit
>no personalities and fun
>there's over a hundred games in a season

how do people like this monotonous shit

When I was in the USA, people used it as an excuse to get together or eat since the sport itself is not worth watching.

that's a big guy

Going to a game is like going to a block party with some people doing some shit in the bottom. The game itself is average at best.

at least baseball is intended to be slow and boring

you give basketball 82 game season and 7 game playoff series to ensure there are almost never all or nothing moments

Just stick to monkeydunk, Jamal.

>Ball is always live
>Hitting is one of the most difficult tasks in all of spo-

Y'know what, I'm not gonna attempt to explain what I enjoy about baseball anymore. If you don't like it, just don't watch it your gigantic retard

>baiting this hard
Also
>this flag
>this post
CHI

sorry you have ADHD

this

but tbqh americans will use any excuse to eat

Maybe if you have ADHD
Can we please move all Chicanos to Mexico?

that doesn't make any sense, why would someone pay even more money for a ticket if they're just going to eat? besides it doesn't take 3+ hours to eat dinner. most of the people you see at baseball games are there to watch the game. the good seats can get pretty casual but that's because they have bar access and rich faggots buy up those tickets.

seems pretty comfy, like when you get together with your friends for Premier league boxing day or something and just eat a lot of junk food and drink beer and talk shit for hours, while watching the games with one eye

Go eat another Dodger Dog you fat autistic baseball watching piece of SHIT

here's how i would fix boreball:

>reduced to 4 innings
>the scoring team's pitcher is allowed to come onto the field and attempt to steal or block the ball from the defending pitcher
>all players sitting on the bench must do 15 jumping jacks every 5 minutes

That picture is not fair he could just be drunk not sleeping

>doesn't understand rules
>unable to into comfy
Disregarded, patricians love western sports

>>the scoring team's pitcher is allowed to come onto the field and attempt to steal or block the ball from the defending pitcher

>Scoring team
>Implying there wouldn't be literal deaths

a lot of chicanos like baseball, you idiot

Randy Johnson killed a bird with a pitch. There's no way I'd willingly dive in front of a MLB fastball because some foreigners can't understand the pacing of baseball.

The sad thing is, an American suggested it.

Shit taste

Yeah, about 5%...

Usually on a day or night game that gives out some sort of novelty item. Star Wars nights, kids run the bases, a retired player appreciation night

Baseball is the ultimate comfy sport, but its also a patrician sport. Not just any pleb will love it.

>never watched a soccer game in my life
>always heard it was Europe's pastime
>turn it on TV
>most retarded sport I've ever seen
>offense starts with the ball
>boring as shit
>diving
>game ends in a 0-0 tie
>there's under a hundred games in a season

You produced Hitler, you don't get an opinion on anything.

>90 minutes of jogging
This is why Europe can't into good sports

bjorn gets it

These are all terrible posts by stupid people who fail to understand that baseball is easily the most interesting sport to watch, among, say, the big four American pro sports (baseball, real football, basketball, ice hockey), and let's add in soccer to make the point known.

It is /baseball/, above all /baseball/, which strikes exactly the right balance. The inversion of the devensive team having possession of the ball. The Carlin spiel about the "friendly" side of the sport's language. Yet, the strict stats make it actuallly interesting to watch in-game stats.

The TRUE Boredom, the TRUE monotony, is contained in Basketball (sqeak-squeak-shoe-whoops-foul-again) and in Soccer (over to Pratt.. .Now Pratt, off to Pratt, a good challenge by Pratt OOOH no that won't go, too bad for Pratt) Where these sports, for the spectator, are inferior continuums, Baseball genuinely delivers, having just the right tension between offense and defense. Only hockey comes as close, since there is actually stuff going on most of the time, unlike soccer, a shit sport where nothing of meaning goes on.

t. objectively correct American

>implying that was bad

Based opinion. Hockey and baseball are the true sports of North America.

don't you have some sausages to be eating or something, Wolfgang?

>not eating a Käsekrainer while shitposting
Step your game up, Juan

The fouls are cancer in bball

CHI

canos enjoy baseball considering more Latinos play baseball than any other nonwhite

lol isn't that the guy who sued the Yankees because everyone made fun of him for this

hockey is just soccer with sticks. but i agree with everything you said about basedball.

Austrians are incapable of judging right versus wrong, good versus bad, or evil, and so on.

Your thrust about hockey vs. soccer is generally correct (opposite goal thingy basic sport thingy etc), but the thing with hockey is that it /actually bounces around rapidly/. Soccer just ambles along stupidly and pretends that it is interesting.

Baseball is patrician to be honest and I say someone that formerly fell for the "hurr it's boring where are the electronic nigs and flashing touchslams" meme

>among, say, the big four American pro sports (baseball, real football, basketball, ice hockey),

What about the NFL?

Not an argument.

Baseball is an absolute garbage sport that people only watch because their Dad used to like it and they use it as a connection. NFL, NBA and T20 cricket (if you want a bat and ball sport) are far superior.

>it /actually bounces around rapidly/
depends on the game
football(or as you call it soccer) also can be fast as fuck but nowadays it's gotten really slow

>T20 cricket

>I prefer test over T20

this would've been a better fedora image tbqhwyl

No one cares about basebore other than white boi autists from flyoverville . Even here in LA most Dodger fans are just casuals who treat it as a family day out. No one can name any Basebore fellow other than that fatty Kershaw. Seriously, look around in Dodger stadium. Everyone is just chatting with each other - Stacies taking selfies and browsing selfies, spics bickering with others.

What a boring irrelevant shit sport.

>real football

Stopped reading. Ayyy lmao

>(if you want a bat and ball sport)
Pesäpallo

California is a place full of plebs confirmed
Stop baiting and go back to /nba/

>tfw I share a country with people too retarded to enjoy baseball
You all should be gassed before you can propagate

grew up in NYC metro area - played boreball every day growing up and it's fun as fuck

I watch now because I'm not gonna watch fucking soccer all summer

it's a lot more interesting when you know the players and the trends of your team. also relaxing as fuck. no clock, no women

I got into baseball in college because it's a pretty comfy sport to watch while writing a term paper.

This. Baseball is %100 execution every single play, intense. And you take away the physical beating, from say football, so every athlete is at a much higher performance. Basketball is probably the worst sport. Watch any playoff NBA game and its just some lazy niggers casually dribbling the ball and trying to out-Alpha eachother, pretty much the new WWE

>relaxing
boring

>only relevant in a sport even Russia doesn't care about