Your fetish with one picture. Not text

Your fetish with one picture. Not text.

moo

zxzzzx

more of this

>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
>[] [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]6 / 6 / 4 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>File: 1000438_618890718129749_8(...).jpg (21 KB, 480x480)

How did you develop the fetish?
That's my fetish too.

Sup Forums thats how

Was hoping for something more exciting but at least you told the truth.

pussy? that's your fetish? please

I'm into it too. It started with my best friend's mom. Around 12 years old, I basically lived at their house during free time, so she never really paid me any mind after a while.

Eventually, she started leaving doors cracked or open while she bathed or changed at night. I'd listen for her to come upstairs and park myself next to the door once she was doing her thing. Somehow she never caught me, or cared if she had noticed, I suppose.

She's a hot mess now, but seeing those sweet MILFy boobies back then.. Hnnnng.

Downblouse.
Absolutely addicted.

Wow, especially at that age when your hormones are raging and you cap 5 times a day. I would've made it my mission to spy her naked at every opportunity.

Sometimes I go into children's clothing stores, buy clothes, ejaculate on them, and then return them.

Oh, I did. I eventually found their camera with some nice nude pics her husband had taken of her on it. I regret losing that floppy disc more than anything else in my life.

>sadtrombone.mp3

How did you develop that?

I love little girls and have a fetish for their clothing. I lurk around children's clothing stores and aisles all the time hoping to catch glimpses of adorable little girls. It is so much better to jerk off using their clothes as a fantasy aid than to do so without. By buying the clothes and then returning them, I like to imagine that a little girl somewhere out there will eventually touch my semen, essentially constituting indirect sexual contact.

When you say catch glimpses of them, what do you mean?
Just look at them fully clothed?

Yes, but they do cute things. They dance, bend over, and sometimes I can get them to smile and wave at me. Children generally like me. I'm good with them. Even the most innocent contact with them is more exciting to me than anything I could possibly do with a grown woman.

How did you develop this taste?

>Even the most innocent contact with them is more exciting to me than anything I could possibly do with a grown woman.
wait what
the most innocent contact...more exciting than anything you could do with a grown woman?
So you jizz hard enough for your nuts to climb into your lungs when a kid pats you on the head but if a woman starts sucking you off and drops her tits on your dick that's a distant second?
You're fucken stupid even if you're larping son.

I've been aware that I am primarily attracted to children since I was only 16 myself. It started when I was sentenced to do community service after getting in a fight. I had to "volunteer" to help watch younger kids at a childcare center. There were adorable little girls there who gave me the strangest and most powerful feelings I had ever felt. I didn't know what was happening to me. There was a little nine year old in particular who I dreamed about every night. I thought I was going insane. I quickly accepted what I am though. That was over ten years ago.

I tried to fuck a grown woman once and it was surprisingly boring. It was some girl from work. She wasn't all that pretty, but she had a nice body, and I thought that losing my virginity would be inherently exciting. I could barely maintain an erection. It was pretty disappointing. Having a fully clothed child sit in my lap is way better than that.

Do you see them in a sexual way?

Fat legs , hanging tits, shoes

I'm not even sure if that means anything. The things I like to do to little girls would be labelled as sexual by almost anyone, but my feelings towards them do not feel the same as those that I have towards adult women.

Do you like CP or you just like their beauty?

So hard to find though :(

I don't like CP. I don't like to see little girls being forced to act like whores. It's not worth the risk anyway. I have collected thousands of legaland tasteful modelling pictures of little girls over the years, but that's all. Google Anna Pavaga or Kira Yanenko, there'ssome examples of the girls I love and the kind of pictures I collect.

You ever have sexual feelings for them?

More like this please.

well

Same

You like with or without hair?

Kids?

What's that from?

touching young (female) teen asses in the bus

How young?
If they're showing it off..

It’s such a great thing

I'd never watch this in real life, but I'd bet if I did - diamonds and cum

How do you guys get away with it?

14-15. and yea, they dress like whores, they deserve it

i know right? they are to embarrassed to do shit and its too crowded for them to get away.

Checked

How solidly do you touch or grab and for how long?

it just has to be crowded enough, and the stupid slut will pretend nothing is happeneing

Agreed

Like he said. THey are too spooked to do anything

i kinda cup one of her ass cheeks. just place my hand on it and keep it there (sometimes squeeze a little). it usually lasts only for about 5 mins, but sometimes even like 15-20

Wow you lucky sob
Do you ever admire their budding tits too?

I’d get banned if I posted a photo of my fetish here lol have to save that for kik @ Spunkysprout

JUST UPLOAD IT!

not very often, they usually wear bras, so you cant feel the tits so good. i go for bitches in skirt or thights though, you can feel the ass then very well.

mmmyes

Describe the best grab you ever got

1manygenitals3me

theres too many to pick one, ive done it thousands of times

That sounds hot actually

How do you pick a target?
Ever got one with their mom right there?