Just lost my gf of 6 years. Cheer me up with Ylyl please, Anons

Just lost my gf of 6 years. Cheer me up with Ylyl please, Anons.

Ass & titties welcomed too

Shameless self bump. Been here for 10 years at least now, hope other oldfags might still be lurking around.

Shit I had a stupid band like this in middle school/freshman year highschool.
We thought we were so awesome.
I miss that feeling of having no limits when you are doing stupid shit with your buddies.

Oh shit no

is that kenzi?

sry to hear fam. girls can be gay sometimes

THE GOOOOOSE

Far left wants some one to like him desperately invited by his only friend right beside him who is a Mexican that doesn't speak English and the girls just want to feel pretty so they keep them around to be gawked at but one of them has had a thing for both of the two other dudes while the other chick just follows along

Yeah, they definitely can be gay af sometimes.
You win some you lose some, I guess

OP here.
Had a mighty kek over this one

Got u with some OC here fam

Holy shit lost

The toxic truth

please tell me this was part of a set OP

giving you a funny

no pls :'(

shit

fucking lost

Kek.
Might be apart of one but I don't have it.
Happy hunting though, user.

fsd

Lost like broke up or she died?

Broke up lol. I don't think I'd be able to even post here if she died.

fuck that's desperate

Plenty of fish etc etc

Will post some of my oldies

Time to focus on yourself man. You just lost your biggest time & money waster

bumpp

Damn dude that sucks she's probably sucking some other guy's cock now

Dumping 5-6 more then I'm on my way. But seriously, it's okay to be sad for now, but get on your feet fast. Take this as a nice opportunity to not get fucked over in the future by someone close to you.

Sorry to hear dude.

Meh why not some more-recent-but-still-old stuff too

He was jealous.

Not OP, but I would totally rail that.

staaaaahp

Last one from my old stuff.

Good luck my man. Focus on yourself.

Yeah, I used to go hard on POF actually and had tons of chicks I was talking to.
Might have to go back to that life now lol.

Lost

Hey that's Becky and her flatmate

Truthfully told, my friend.
Appreciate the optimistic view towards the issue.

Yeah well, in the end, we all die alone.

MOAR!

Pof is actually decent?

So what happened OP?
>Story time

It's like any other dating/match/hook up site really: 90% of the girls on there are 4/10 or uglier. 90% of the remaining 10% are fucking severely psycho OR have children. Maybe 1% total are worth the time using the site.
>Protip:
Always remember the golden rule: if an attractive woman is on a dating site, there's a REASON why she's having to use a dating site.

This

Eh, it's okay, more like average tier women and a bunch of spam profiles here and there.
I think OkCupid or one of the tinder are more profitable apps for picking up actual chicks.
I personally know friends of my ex that see on OkCupid and tinder, and they are pretty hot chicks.

There were some major grammar issues with this post, fuck.
>>Eh, it's okay, more like average tier women and a bunch of spam profiles here and there.
I think OkCupid or tinder are more profitable apps for picking up actual chicks.
I personally know friends of my ex that are on OkCupid and tinder, and they are pretty hot chicks.

Don't even know how I fucked all that up.

I'm here :)

Circa 2005

My Sup Forumsrotha!
Good to know I'm not the only oldfag still lurking these wastelands

04 faggot here. Off and on over the years. Tried successfully adulting with female. Failed. Here I am.

Decadefag reporting in.
>mfw i think of all the time that has passed

Jesus Christ, I am stoned out of my mind and I laughed so hard at this one that I farted and a little squirt of liquid poo shot out of me!

We must stick together through thick and thin.

Respect Sup Forumsrothers. These roody poo's will never succeed with their shit posting siege tactics.

I miss the days when Moot would randomly ban people. Those couple thousand reply threads were always the best :(

The true king.

06 here. Adulting went pretty okay for me, still don't what I'm doing most of the time tho

Fag

Failed relationship fucked me up. Maintained finance etc. Drifted, still drifting.

Bahahahahahhaaha. Random bans were the shit.

Which one of your friends is she going to fuck tomorrow night?