KYS if you're not using this

KYS if you're not using this.

but I am

i live today

I'm not ready to kill myself. Sorry. What is a VPN that works to cover my torrent tracks user?

Killed all my addons, crashes more, and ends up being the same speed if not a bit slower.

I switched to Brave and am enjoying it so far

Torguard, just about any really, get a paid one.

Many thanks user.

I'm using tunnel bear free and am wondering if it's payed service is worth while?

Why the fuck won't you shills leave? You're as corrupt and botnet as everyone else.

No problem, Torguard has a coupon code to get it for like 30 dollars a year. You have to search for it.

Brave? Currently using Opera.

It depends on what your using it for. If it lets you torrent fine and your happy with it, keep it.

But you will get better speeds with a paid one.

Also if you care about your privacy, free VPN's sell all your data and info that you do while on them.

It's a privacy-centric browser built by one of the original developers of firefox before he was attacked by sjws. Biggest downside is its lack of addons but it has essentials like httpsanywhere/noscript/adblock etc built in and runs much quicker and smoother than FF and chrome.

Worth trying if you're interested

currently using vivalidi

I've only noticed cosmetic differences.

Lmao what a faggot. I use Google Ultron, like a real man.

I used to but recently switched to Chrome because FF had nasty popups after the update

dom.popup_allowed_events; leave it blank

uBlock Origin helps also.

I use internet explorer. What is mozzarella Firefox?

Have always had endless issues with all versions of Firefox I have tried to use. Mainly huge memory leaks.

I'd rather have chrome consistently use 2gb RAM than Firefox hot 7gb after a few hours and not release it after closing/restarting.

Firefox is crap, always has been, all the talk about privacy is balls, it's just as bad as all the rest

if you don't desire to give away your data to mozilla or google, iridium is your best best:
>based on google chrome 62
>compactible with the mainstream websites
>pacthed/modded for hardened security

Mozilla takes not data if you turn off telemetry/shield studies.

Also the default telemetry is not able to identify a user.

Google Chrome is for cucks.

>KYS, if you're using this.
fix you

still, firefox quantum is better than past firefox, but not nearly as good as chromium.

>using firefox

decided to try waterfox

ran well for a week or two, then it turned shit like firefox

what do?

using Aviator (by White Hat)

fast, secure, mostly stable (sometimes locks up)

recommend so far. been using for about a month.

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

install gentoo

uses DuckDuckGo as the search engine

I am using quantum, but the recent allegations against mozilla are off-putting.. However, this browser is just so damn snappy!

what

google chrome ftw, fuck your peasant linux shit peasant

Or.......... not eat maccas its shit

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

>ctrl f "pale moon"
>no results
Do you like it when Jews mine and store your personal data?

fuck quantum and their shitty new coding. every fucking tab opens a new process in explorer, and each one ends up eating like 150k bytes of fucking data. quantum eats up so much fucking memory it's not even funny.

Sucking government dick is your thing huh. Enjoy being monitored and a cattle in check

so what? I'm not a muslim terrorist or illegal immigrant or pedo, nothing to afraid of

great recommendation for Brave, it's so much faster than Chrome

it's deprecated and no longer maintained.
>the github is gone

She probably has some anxiety also to worry about who orders what food. So your anxieties shall cancel or have additive effect. Not sure exactly. Wouldn't worry she probably will not work there for long term regardless.

My apologies good sir. You speak as elegantly as any beta cousin fucking troglodyte I have had the honor of encountering on the internet.