I'm going to jump faggots. Fuck this and fuck Christmas. I'll do a double flip you niggers

I'm going to jump faggots. Fuck this and fuck Christmas. I'll do a double flip you niggers.

Don't, bro.

He is not my president
Tell CNN those were my last words

Record it mate. If there aint any footy, its fiction

If you don't land on your head, then most likely your survive. Find a taller building/location.

give us your coordinates so we know you did it

Timestamp, fag. You know the rules.

Do a flip!

Also this.

This.

it looks like you're twenty feet up
if you want a shitty suicide story where you live at the end then by all means break a leg
or two

You won’t die from that bud. Either land directly on your skull or go up higher

He is not my president

Video

try again m80. you most definitely will not die unless you land on your head. then you'll just be some faggot who broke his legs for no reason. there are better, less painful ways of crying for attention.

jump off while recording so when you land on your legs and break them we can watch.

lol.

Erm, user, that height won't kill. You might break your legs if your fat. What are you doing you crack addled faggot.

ex-suicidal person here: you're looking at a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I love you, keep on living.

Also why the whole jumping off a building? Get creative man.

If you plan on killing yourself, why not go out with a bang?

Who are you waiting on atop that building, OP? You seem bored, shitposting on Sup Forums like this.

another larper goes for a smoke on the roof. damn I miss LA south. so many residential buildings had open access to rooftops. no alarms, no locks, no nothing

kys faggot. thanks for bringing me back to Memory Lane. now I have 3 kids and a trophy wife, back then I had freedom and a fucking walkman

Of course some leftist cuck would think jumping 20 feet could kill them.

lol

Not high enough, user broke a bunch of bones and is probably in shock.

Really special, Suzy@Xmas.
Donor "your" organs,
... fucking Grinch

Hey, OP. What's your favorite song/album?

Elevator by Boxcar Racer

Nice roll bro

Got to get a lot higher than that if you want results faggot

Not OP... but I think I can answer for him: "Jump" - performed by "Kriss Kross" or "Van Halen"