Why are white girls so beautiful?

why are white girls so beautiful?

cream cums on top

because white wrote history and so they impose their beauty standards.

Sjw faggot detected

Can you guys come up with better bait?
At this point I'm genuinely considered that you might be genuinely retarded.

Shit, this counts as falling for the bait, doesn't it?

racist white supremacist detected

White is right

If fat nigger women with afro's wrote history they would be beautiful.

If you think of it from an evolutionary standpoint it is pure chance. There are beautiful girls of every race and ugly ones too.

ya but white girls are the most imo
thats y they are the beauty standard

That is personal preference and usually what you grew up with. This is known.

White people are superior that's why.

I don't deny white society is more advanced because of geographical resources.

t. Jew

why are white girls flawless?

Maybe subconsciously, we associate something that is light as being known and good. Darkness represents the unknown and danger. Blondes have more fun they say. A blond white female, jumps out at you, lowers your guard and creates a level of infatuation that transcends race. Remember the 80s when the protagonists were blonde and white? Marketers saw that they captured the attention of their audience and helped sell products. Contrast that with the SJW 90's and the blonde white person was the bigoted racist stuck up jerk. Cue captain planet.

Africans cannot lay claim to achievements such as these. They devour everything they touch until there is nothing left but starvation, death, and ruin. This was true before europe came to africa, and is is true today.

um indians and arabs would like to have a word with u

So that you chase them for making Babies duh

They're all useless we know.

I didnt say asia minor, i said africa. Learn to read.

Damn nigger.

why is this an anti black thread now? fk off white supremacist

>op asks why are european women so beautiful

Its not anti black, its just pro white.

Because black people are stupid chimps.

>If fat nigger women with afro's wrote history they would be beautiful.
No, they wouldn't. That's like saying if Gordon Ramsay praised the shit pushed out at Carl's Jr, we'd all think it was fucking gourmet. But keep pushing that narrative...

>why are white girls so beautiful?
Because they don't have fucked up facial features indicative of racial retardation, and aren't covered in gorilla skin.
>Bonus:
They also don't smell like a combination of unwashed feces and cocoa butter.

Its because they have been sexualized in social media for years. They were the door openers to widely sexualized feminity. Therefore we were conditioned to accept the concept that white women are the image of "sex".

Fuck off nazi cunt.

Also cucks fam. Dont forget your cucks and have lost every war you have waged in the name of your supremacy. TOP KEK THE SUPREME CHOSEN RACE LOST ITS FIRST WAR LOLOLOL

crackers cant even defend themselves against migrants in europe how will they win the race war? lmao

Only to other europeans. How does it feel to have an average iq of 80?

WHITES ARE WINNING LOL

This.
I once saw a picture in an article about the "plight" of niggers in Africa trying to feed themselves, and how they couldn't grow enough food. In this pic was the most niggery crop space imaginable, where there was some sort of vegetable crop trying to grow, but the whole thing was literally covered in fucking trash: plastic water bottles, garbage, et cetera. And there were half a dozen of these fucking dumb African niggers standing around, looking at it all.

Unfortunately we tend to have too much compassion and empathy for our own good.