Rate my cuckold sissy fuck slave and tell me what to do to him or vice versa

Rate my cuckold sissy fuck slave and tell me what to do to him or vice versa

Other urls found in this thread:

emlalock.com/?page=req&id=5a83910hk6s74dacxw73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cock on soles

What is that?

Next time you fuck his gf, make him watch your dick go into her while you fuck her doggy and have him jack it in that position

Looks like a tard.

Show the other slut too

I'm the mistress

But I only 909 cuckold him by sexting 630 real men while he 9058 watches, interested text

Got kik?

emlalock.com/?page=req&id=5a83910hk6s74dacxw73

I am also a fuckslave that doesn't deserve to cum with his penis.

Slave cock

Are you disobeying me again, bitch?

No ma'am I swear!

Get someone with aids to fuck him bareback

get him to prep the other guy by sucking his dick only to clean you up later and eating his cum from your insides

Kek

I +1 this, just make sure he’s not on public healthcare first, I don’t want to have to pay for his degeneracy

Spread his ass with his balls sandwiched in his legs

start referring to your slave as female all the time and have her stay tucked in panties so she has a flat front. Kick her crotch while shes tucked

I would like you to make love to him, treating him as a beautiful girl, passionately and lovingly kissing, caressing, lots of eye contact in the missionary position. Lots of gentle foreplay before until the precum is streaming.
That's actually more unusual and kinky than all this slave shit. It's so overdone and normal now that loving and romantic sex is the new kinky.
Do it. Getting a boner just thinking of it.

Send him to bangladesh.

Pathetic! Sad losers, the lot of you.

>said the embittered sadsack from Sup Forums that will never have sex, gay or otherwise.

False - I get it on the reg, and without resorting to this asinine faggotry!

You ever cummed in it's ass?

Yeah, you ever cummed in it's ass?

;)
of course you do