I’m currently based in Savannah Georgia I have an entire family held hostage and if you don’t call me and beg and...

I’m currently based in Savannah Georgia I have an entire family held hostage and if you don’t call me and beg and plead for me to let them live I’m gonna skit every throat In this room and than shoot myself . Posting isn’t enough I want you to call and tell me how much human life means to you. 912x421x6119 you have 2 hours

Why can't black people ever wear a fucking cap correctly? And why do they always leave the fucking stickers/tags on them?

I’ll do it on video too if U don’t believe me

Timestamp nigger

Time stamp faggot

Cause they’re niggers . That’s one of my hostages btw. His name is Marcus he’s a meth dealer from Savannah he goes by Bad Majic on Facebook

How do I timestamp

tried calling this number from uk but not working. can we have your international dialling code please?

Oh you write tje date and tine on a piece of paper and take a pic. Idk if u can do that if u have them hostage atm

shoe on head with knife in shoe

So that it looks like they just "stoled" it.
It's a prime example of them embracing their ghetto criminal gangsta image when at the same time they cry about everyone else assuming they're all ghetto criminals. You can't make this shit up.

How do I get that? I’m in Savannah Georgia In an undisclosed motel room. Is that enough info to find it?

Just has to be something that proves it is you right now in the pic

You're gonna give all of them skits on their necks?

axe me if i care.

no. need the dialling code

Tried calling and i left a message. Hope it helps you through these troubling times.

You mean the area code?

lil skits

He means shit down their throats
>pic related

>skit evert throat
>skit