What's the weirdest meat you've ever eaten?

What's the weirdest meat you've ever eaten?

Be honest.

My own.

Dog meat

disgusting.. you should be ashamed

My grandfather fed it to me without me really knowing, this was back then in the asian boonies

The grossest meat product you'll ever eat is a hotdog.

It's only gross if you really think about it. Which I don't, so...

Camel, wasnt anything to write home about sadly

Crocodile steak.
Tasted weird. Like a cross between chicken and a bland fish. BBQ sauce made it pretty good.
Would eat again. Even just as payback for all the people these fucking horrible creatures have ripped to bits. Shit way to die.

Had cougar in summer sausage form. It was mixed with deer so I can't really say specifically how it tastes, but the mixture of the both were pretty decent. Also had bear. Not a fan

Kalamari (squid suction cups) there good shit but only if prepared by a Greek

Human flesh.

How is it worse than any other meat?

Reindeer/Caribou. Ate it as a burger so it just felt like a drier beef burger with a slight funky taste. Would eat again but only if I hunt it.

Fried Kalamari is fucking amazing

Dick.

Realistically, live octopus. It's a Japanese thing, they're like babies (about the size of a gummy) and they out them in this weird salad. It's rubbery and you can feel them moving a little, then a big squish, like a sour gusher candy. Wasn't a fan, but that's the weirdest meat.
Favorite is buffalo or ostrich. High protein, low fat!

FUCK YOU VEGANS!
Mind your own business or you just too poor to have a turkey for Christmas?

Calamari isn't just the suction cups...

Bob's off his meds again.

It is when you’re poor and greek

butthurt bro?

I'd say either Gator or horse.

I mean, the guy just asked what the strangest meat you have eaten was and you flip out about vegans out of nowhere.
Seems like a spastic shizo act to me you fucking autismo faggot.

Paleo faggots everywhere

jelly fish

Cow tongue but its not that weird, just for me :p

Owh you did butthurt! Why so hard to admit that?

Conch: so good, salty, but good.

Gator: somewhere between chicken and fish, little greasy.

Iguana: tastes like shitty gator.

Human: I like to cut the bottom of my feet and I eat the thick skin there. Fucking gross, I know, its mostly flavorless but I like the texture.

Ostrich: decent meat, little lean.

Rabbit: crappy lean chicken

Sea Urchin: amazingly tender delicious

Snake: see gator.

Bob's off his meds again.

I ate raw eel in a rice and avocado roll covered in eel sauce, it was salty but really good, would recommend

Yeah at least vegetarian Indians much better than vegans because they have valid reason to not eat meats because some animals like cow and elephant are their hindu gods.

Dog, pigeon, softshell turtle, possibly rat...

Anything goes when your boss sends you to China for a few months.

Yeah at least they have the “i worship an 8 legged elephant” excuse

Why so hard to admit you're butthurt? People like you was like:
"hey who didn't flush the toilet after use?"
"not me, i just shitting. that's it!"

My experience was it was really stringy and just bland in taste.

ching chong its you? brotha chink where have you been????? sniff* snif*

Horse, it's really good if you prepare it well, it can be a little dry otherwise. Also calamari but I don't count it as a meat.

Wombat... We were out hunting.. and we shot one.. figured we would try it on the BBQ. Fattier than kangaroo. ,might have been better roasted but we flame grilled it. Was kind of gamey.. but all in all not bad

I couldnt tell you what kind of meat it was but i can tell you it was not beef despite them telling me so. My favorite Pho place in Long Beach, while i lived there, had the gamyest (spelling?) beef i'd ever had. So gamy that i'd joke about how it's dog/cat etc. for one week though, the beef tasted totally normal. At the end of the week the health inspector came by and posted their report on the window, and after that the meat went right back to gamy as fuck.

Beaver tail. Gamey, but a nice roast beef flavor.

Horse dick tho it was alive and i didnt swallow

Know a polish guy who only makes chili with ground beef heart. Not really weird, but a lot of people get grossed out by it.

I like scrapple/mush (regional Appalachian food) that's made from pork liver, pork skin, and cornmeal. It's an acquired taste I guess, because most people that I make it for absolutely hate it.

A roommate brought home a box of frozen bacon from his little brother's 4H hog. It was by far the foulest bacon I've ever had. Not sure if the butcher fucked up, or if it thawed and refroze and no-one realized, but it smelled awful cooking it and the few of us brave enough to try it almost vomited.

I think i'd eat human if given the chance and i was sure it wasn't grubby hobo meat

Bear meat in Russia.
I am Aus so have eaten crocodile, roo, emu, camel, rabbit etc plenty of times

Fresh alpaca, only ever had it once, but I would definitely eat it on a regular basis if it was readily available

silk worm and Emu and Ostrich

bang

Lol fyi pig's DNA almost 90% match with human and that explained why scientist tend to use pig as lab rat. If you ever taste pork(obviously everyone does) basically you already taste how human flesh was like.

bang

me too taste like a shitty hamburger

what part is the bottom of your foot?

I grew up in the deep south around rednecks. So I tried all the regular US game meat. I've had gator, wild turkey, dove, deer, squirrel, and rabbit.... but I guess that's not really that weird. From what I can tell any type of wild poultry is extremely gamey and not very good.

Deer is great but it must be prepared in some way to cut the gamey flavor if it's a buck, if it's a doe it'll be good without much seasoning (in all game animals, the male is going to be tougher and gamier, this is why virtually all the meat you get from the store comes from the females).

And rabbit is great, it's like a more tender kind of chicken.

Make sure you're cooking wild game well done as virtually all wild game has parasites. If not you're gonna get food poisioning so bad you'll be ass spraying and vomiting at the same time.

>What's the weirdest meat you've ever eaten?
Horse, I guess. I'm British - we don't routinely eat horse.

I don't think sea-urchin counts as "meat"

Rattlesnake

We share about 85-90% DNA with all mammals (about 98% with the apes), that doesn't necessarily make us anatomically similar. But it's true. The innards of humans and a pig ripe for slaughter (about 200-250 lbs) are about the same size, and the consistency of the flesh is about the same. Cannibalistic people of Africa and Asia frequently say people taste like a more fibrous kind of pork.

Cat, rabbit, horse, pigeon.
A local shop to me sells crocodile, kangaroo and buffalo but i havent had a chance to sample them yet. Also a different shop used to sell shark but stopped selling before i had chance to get any.
Id try anything tho including human,
Kalamari is fucking delish

Wow Vegans please calm your tits!
We're a group of peaceful omnivore here :)

Buffalo is damn good.

Yeah I've taste too but kinda chewy.

I've eaten goat before shit's delicious

I always thought that'd be the case, considering a human body can make use of a pig's heart valve.

either groundhog, or timber rattlesnake

And we share 50% with bananas, 60-70% with most mushrooms.
This is the the most scientifically illiterate argument I've ever read.

I never ate buffalo. Would like to try some. How does it feel to eat buffalo?

long pig

Ostrich, kangaroo and snake

I always get a buffalo roast vs a beef roast. If you cook it like any roast it's tender as fuck.

Like eating a healthy, strong cow.
It's more flavorful beef really.
Fucking delicious, and makes the best fucking jerky I've ever had.

Wild game muskrat, and I remember it being pretty good.

>scrapple
you truly are my nigger

Well, these days they are bread to be eaten. They are not quite as docile as cows so the only way to do it free range. Feels good man. Tastes good too.

Okay, I ate snails, frog legs and a deer. And pig heart a few times. Pig heart is pretty tasty. Full delicious meat.

Oh god, beef jerky.. that is the best jerky period.

Had myself some duck earlier tonight, roommate cooked it up in a cast iron. Sliced thin, cooked rare, served with sliced cheese and crackers. I came several times

Try deer heart. It's good too.

Mealworms or shark

Hot dogs

I tried kangaroo for the first time not long ago. Doesn't taste good. Do australians eat that garbage ? Also snails, but I'm french so it's normal in my country.

Bear meat is good if its cooked like pork belly

Just gross trash fish that was slimey and i puked.

Vagina

Bear.

Chicken, fermented and still in the egg

moose tongue and beef tripe.

Mike Matei

Also antelope steaks, much better than deer tbh

Had fresh calamari in Mykonos a couple years ago. Can't compare to any other seafood I've had but it's fucking expensive. 100 USD just for a fucking snow crab.

>whale
>shark
>reindeer
>squid jerky
>duck tongue
>buffalo
>caviar from a tube

I'd try anything once honestly

oh and sugared camel meat in a can.

this.

I had alligator jerky before. Didn't taste too special, But I did have spiced reigndeer meat when I went to Alaska. And we brought home a bunch of moose burger as well, and my dad made chili cornbread muffins with it. Those were the days man...

Whale. Taste sort of like a cross between very lean beef and tuna.

Bear, beaver, moose, deer, boar.

Whale meat is probably the weirdest I've eaten. It tasted a lot like beef. Of course I've eaten horse, deer, moose, rabbit and etc but I think only Ameritards brand those as "weird".

the soles, i assume

ha
like what part of your foot are you eating

I ate s mountain lion/cougar a few months back. First batch was pretty good. Second batch was cooked different and taste too gamey and had kind of a musky taste. Would not eat again. And I've had alligator.

"Lion - Product of USA"

how

HOW

WHERE

Also forgot

>frog legs
>clams/mussels/oyster
>gizzards
>deer
>rabbit shit when I was a kid because I thought my brother poured out the box of coco puffs in the yard

Rocky mountain oysters
Made them myself, peeling the membrane off was the worst part 9/10 would eat again.