This fucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

You like mudkipz?

Are you asexual or otherwise not wanting physically/psychologically unable to get laid?
If not then why haven't you went to a whore yet?

I FUCKING LOVE MUDKIPZ!!!

I'm not asexual but I oppose prostitution. Also, lack of sex is just a symptom and buying sex wouldn't change anything.

bump

Why are you still a kissless virgin?

Do you have a nice job? Apart from being alone is your life good?

Giant sperglord whose looks cannot compensate.

>Do you have a nice job?

I get minimum wage.

>Apart from being alone is your life good?

It's okay. I have interests and I have hobbies.

Why do you make these threads? You have being doing it for years.

Boredom. And loneliness. Gym is closed, already went running today. Don't know what to do.

You're a legit kissless Virgin? Do you just not have the drive to go out and engage women in any sexual manner? This baffles me, sure its been a while, but to never?

Park yourself in a bar. Force yourself out. You won't find happiness on Sup Forums. You can't look that bad.

I agree with this user. You can accomplish quite a bit with confidence alone.

rent a hooker

I think he's stuck in a comfort zone. He's being doing his for years now. Comfort zones are dangerous man

>Do you just not have the drive to go out and engage women in any sexual manner?

I do. I just never was successful.

That's the plan for evening. But its 11 in the morning.

Damn thats scary. Idk how i can live like that, id probably get so anxious trying to approach women over time like that.

I see. How often do you masterbate? Maybe if you didnt wank so much, you'd have the drive to keep trying harder. There are women out there that love men like you. Its like a fetish

>That's the plan for evening. But its 11 in the morning.

Well, make it tonight's goal to talk to a girl. Just a polite chat, there doesn't have to be any sexual connotations, just surface talk. Get used to talking to girls again. user you gotta want it and you have to snap out of this.

This, you can do it OP

>How often do you masterbate?

Twice a week on average.

>There are women out there that love men like you. Its like a fetish

How? Where?

Of course I can do it. It happens quite regularly.

Take it from me, Ex wife, Ex GF's up the ying yang, found happiness being single

Pic related

Fuck their everywhere, there is a bar close to me, on Friday nights its packed with horney women of all ages. half a fugly AF but the other half are not bad. there are bars like this everywhere!

>and fucked with cute skinny girls

Duh!
I was asking about women who specifically have people like me as a fetish.

Post a picture of yourself, you can't be that bad.

Won't post photo. But I was compared to Paul Banks (the Interpol frontman), except that I know how to shave.
But looks don't matter anyway and I am an autistic fuck devoid of charisma, eloquence or humour.

bump

do you want me to sweetly kiss you all?

In view of where we are, I assume you are a fat bearded dude.

Not instantly coming up with something to say to a random girl is something that happens to 80% of even Chads as well, however, most of us tend to have enough experience with this to make it work anyway. Just don't expect more than a 20% success rate if you do it right.

If you are struggling to come up with something to say, just compliment her clothes/hair, anything that makes her stand out, ask her about her hobbies/education/travels and let her do the talking. Most girls love to ramble about themselves. Shouldn't be hard to continue an interesting conversation from there

>Lack of confidence

Nah man, like I said, surface conversation. It will eventually go somewhere, or it won't. Move on to the next one.

Like user said get her talking about herself.

>If you are struggling to come up with something to say, just compliment her clothes/hair, anything that makes her stand out, ask her about her hobbies/education/travels and let her do the talking. Most girls love to ramble about themselves. Shouldn't be hard to continue an interesting conversation from there

OP here. In my experience, this is not the case. I usually try to get her to do the talking as much as possible (so that I don't have to come up with shit to say). And the conversation bores women out fast. I guess the question I ask are the questions every other person asks.

This really varies between different women, but in most cases you got to come up with fitting responses and tell something about yourself too. If you can find an interest you and her have in common (hobby/tv-series etc) it makes everything interesting for both parts.

Just keep in mind that you WILL fail a lot before you clash with someone. This happens to everyone.

>Just keep in mind that you WILL fail a lot before you clash with someone. This happens to everyone.

I did fail many times in my life. This is okay as long as you get at least some feedback that you are on the right way now and then. I never got that.

bump

c'mon guys.