Is there anything it can't do?

is there anything it can't do?

have fullbacks

No

Brilliant tactical thinking from Enrique.
Starting Messi, who could have expected that?!

It gets exposed unless the team parks the bus as a tight 5-4-1

I'm glad the premier league is seeing a move sway from 4-2-3-1 bullshit and back to a variety of 3-4-3/4-3-3 it's going to make next season so entertaining.

i was referring to chelsea, tottenham and most recently arsenal

hull are doing well with 3-5-1-1

>finposter

4-4-1-1 is the most balanced formation.

win a CL

Is it a thinly veiled 5-2-2-1?

quite enjoying watching premier league teams mirror serie a systems from 10 years ago 2bh

4-3-3 was better with Iniesta and Messi on the wings, Barca started to Decline when they signed Neymar.

He's very talented but Iniesta used to drop into midfield like Messi does on the right making a 5 in midfield which at times could be a 7 with Dani Alves and the Left Back pushed up too.

That was prime Barca and prime Tiki Taka.

That

>not knowing that 5atb with inverted fullbacks is where is at

the two wingers are rather central players, who also drift out wide, but the wing-backs mostly cover the wings

yeah but number 10s are dead

13 assists this season

prime barca has always had iniesta in cm

What about Eriksen? I would rate him higher than De Bruyne. Eriksen has 11 goals and 20 assists in 43 appearances this season. De Bruyne has 5 goals and 17 assists in the same number of appearances. Beyond that though, Eriksen is a greater impact player than De Bruyne at his club as he is at the heart of every play.

But de Brayn plays inverted pseudo winger in 3-2-3-2 and Eriksen often starts, nominally, from the wings.

*is not going to win a trophy with the most expensive team in England
You can't deny there is a dysfunction going on in the team or he is overrated as a player.

Eriksen is severely underrated 2bh

control the midfield.

I was going to mention Eriksen too but he starts on the wings more often than centrally.

Win against Juventus

Post yfw conte switches to 3-5-2 and wins quadruple next season.
>Pic related

win a rugby match

Nah 3-4-3 is attack minded with the intention of dominating possession in the opposing half and wide areas, which allows the wing/wingbacks on whichever side the ball isn't to make runs into the box joining the striker. They're supposed to stay higher up the pitch. As opposed to 4/5 at the back where they sit deep and only join the attack for the overlapping runs.

3 at the back is disgusting 2bh I don't even hate chelsea that much but I hope they fuck it up