I'm fine with gay dudes, straight myself, but I hate faggots. You know what I mean?

I'm fine with gay dudes, straight myself, but I hate faggots. You know what I mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7C0vd-L5lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off Sam

?

Bi and I actually know what you mean, think autonomy, who gives a fuck as long as someone else doing whatever doesn't stop you from doing your whatever and vis versa. We'll all get a long a lot better

I'm gay, and let me tell you, I fucking hate faggots. They make it harder for the rest of us regular dudes. We're just guys that are into other dudes, it's that simple. These faggots make this shit their lives and just the way they act disgusts me. So yea I know what you mean user

I do

That's what I'm talking about.

you have to leave Sam

Shoving gayness in your face is pretty fucking faggy

yeah, i know what you mean, im really gay. but i dont act like it, i play it cool.

you mean the faggots that like traps? i hate em too.

My Freind is gay and an awesome guy his bitch on the other hand is obnoxious fairy that has to make a big deal about him being a level 100 cocksmith at every opportunity.

same as being ok with black people, but hating niggers. anyone can be a nigger though, whiteys too.

Why does someone keep posting one of these threads every time one dies? No one cares about this guy or thinks he's funny.
Yeah, it wouldn't surprise if he's doing it himself. I almost feel bad for him.

I'm gay and I actually don't fully understand this. Are you talking about a difference between gay people who don't talk about it and aren't obviously gay versus gays who are flamboyant, effeminate, outspoken about it? If so, why is there really an issue? I'm more masculine, only talk about sex with close friends, and people don't think I'm gay until I tell them. Why should that be preferred though? There are plenty of straight people who openly talk about their sexual exploits, how much they love pussy, etc. Who cares? If it bothers you, don't pay attention to it.

Wrong. Even a straight person can act like a faggot, just like a white person can act like a nigger

Okay, how does a straight person act like a faggot? I'm trying, first of all, to understand the distinction.

not other user but please define what faggot means to you

A faggot is a loser or someone who can't deal with anything at all bitching and crying about it instead of doin' something to change the situation.

About the faggot thing: watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw

Also the difference between black people and niggers is pretty easy.

>bitching and crying about it
Sounds like the label applies to all the people complaining about faggots. You all need some self-love.

Shut up, faggot.

he says as he continues to bitch and cry

You're just misunderstood. Aren't you, baby?

I'm fine with black people, white myself, but I hate niggers. You know what I mean?

I self-love at least three times a day

I'm sure you do, but you're a masochist at heart so you spend the rest of your time complaining online about traits that apply to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7C0vd-L5lg

Yeah, I get that people use it as a catch all for asshole, idiot, weirdo, etc. but the thread started by contrasting it to gays (the people it's historically been applied to). If it has nothing to do with gays, why contrast it to gays?

I don't really care but if a faggot is prancing about in my personal space it's my right to tell them to fuck off.

I really like faggots. They add a lot of color to the world.

Because people who do that are considered obnoxious and annoying, sam.

Where do you live that that ever happens?

People who openly talk about sexuality? Why? Some people are more private about it and some people brag out of insecurity but sexuality's a major part of life so why not talk about it? If you don't like it, ignore it. Aren't you the one being a little bitch about this?

Gay people are all sluts. I literally only have to say 'hi' and they go on their knees to suck my cock and swallow my load.

you wish

Faggots are garbage. You'll find that Jews like fags, pedophiles and lesbians a lot.

Shitting is a big part of life too, but it's still considered pretty fucking nasty to just casually talk about the huge log you dropped after going to the Mexican buffet. Just because it's something that we all do and is common for humans, that may take up much of our lives, doesn't mean that casually flaunting it isn't nasty.

Then don't believe me, you know that fags are degenerates. They don't care about relationships they only want dick

Manchester.
Canal Street is the fucking worst.

People who respond to your Craigslist ads are just fags, sam.

no gay chris rock. faggots are the best kind of ghey dudes.

Nah man it was on tinder

Exactly.

People do talk about shitting quite a bit actually. That said, it doesn't take up nearly as much of our lives as sexual desire and acting on that desire as a requirement for leading a fulfilling life does. People don't have shits that change the direction of their lives, they do have sexual fantasies and encounters that change the direction of their lives.
I'm gay
I want a relationship
Gays don't only want dick
QED
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a personal problem though.

You want a relationship but will you turn down dick if he didnt want something serious?

It would depend on the person, how I felt about him prior to learning he didn't want anything more, how I feel about him after learning that, etc. Have you had a sexual relationship at any point in your life?