I missed El Clasico

I missed El Clasico.

What was Sup Forums's reaction to Messi scoring that final goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJajM-DGC6k
youtube.com/watch?v=2oR-6jLpXsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cAE3gG8lBXg
youtube.com/watch?v=-shCzYQ-dko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kekd

Butthurt Halal customers and MESSI thread spam

The Canadian halal customer seethed in multiple threads

Lots of MESSI MESSI MESSI

Zidane exposed threads etc etc

I was happy, even though I don't like Barcelona. They deserved the win, especially after Ramos was sent off , they've put up a good game and didn't choke as hard (Pique) as real.

About 40 MESSI MESSI MESSI thread.

Oh it was the usual fare. All Messi discussion was confined to the match threads, as it should be. Barca fans congratulated Real Madrid on a close match. It was calm and collected.

The catalog became /me/ for an hour.

Majority of the catalog filled with MESSI. It was beautiful.

MESSI MESSI MESSI
iirc

Rumour has it everyone wrote MESSI

im a barthelona fan and even i have to admit that ronaldo is the better all around player, i think messi is the better player at creating something from nothing and being a game changer but ronaldos power and presence has a higher impact over all

that being said its a joke how many ballon d'ors he won, give messi his fucking title already its almost becoming like leo and his oscar

>im a barthelona fan
>cant even get the club name right

Sure you are, Hakim.

where were you when moth bled

i was at home when paolo rang

'messi is kill'

'no'

'TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'

raging boner

given his flag I'm pretty sure it's a mild form of banter in which he pokes fun at the pronounciation of the word 'barcelona'

i keked mildly

Guess that's possible too. I laughed at "ronaldo's power and """"""presence""""""

>presence

Generally speaking, yes. Aside from a few key passes in the first half though, Ronaldo did nothing besides miss multiple golden opportunities to score. He should have put the ball in the back of the net at least twice, instead of over it or straight at Ter Stegen.

quick acceptance of what happened. halal costumers joined in in the messi spamming.
doesn't take much thinking to realize the roles are reversed, now Halal is the better team with the occasional Barcelona win in the head to head, but without questioning the overall league result.

>Halal is the better team with the occasional Barcelona win in the head to head
>last 3 clasicos Barça won

>>last 3 clasicos Barça won

>Yesterday RM 2-3 FCB
>FCB 4-0 RM (Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta, Suarez)
>FCB 2-1 RM (Mathieu, Cristiano, Suarez)

Extrangers fuck off about Barça and Madrid. You don't know shit about our history, about our rivals, our country, everything.

>extrangers

????

Lel

what did they mean by this?

Go suck a dick

>Extrangers
>not calling them filthy guiris

1/10

See this portuguese?> without questioning the overall league result.
HE doesn't know how Madrid won all his trophies. He doesn't know how corrupt our country is, and football is not excluded.

>Mathieu
explain how

Header from a set piece most likely.

there's no need to be that butthurt. barça won yesterday. enjoy the moment, stop thinking about the future.

Header

I said the 3 last ones, that one in your picture being the fourth

Did they not teach you how to count in school

Don't worry, I have been enjoying for 10 years straight.

it says it was played in April 2, 2016. when were the other two played?
>FCB 4-0 RM (Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta, Suarez)
>FCB 2-1 RM (Mathieu, Cristiano, Suarez)

At least barcelona is always buttblasted by madrid outside football.

>tfw jajajajames scored and you thought it was all over

yes, and now it's over, the roles are reversed.

it's not over until sergio ramos says so

It was Marcelo's fault, a tactical foul to Sergi Roberto would've stopped the counter

Marcelo was brilliant all game. He was 90% of Real's offense. Can't blame him for the loss because he didn't make a cynical challenge late in the game. Instead blame a lack of presence and finishing from the front three and shoddy defending. Obviously Messi is an aspie genius, but how does nobody mark his run into the box like that?

it's zidane fault. any experienced manager would not allow the last few minutes to become chaotic when you have the game in hands, that could only serve barça's interest.
playing with the heart is all fine and dandy, but that's when you're losing. when you have what you want you play with the head.

>how does nobody mark his run into the box like that?
look at the way the play develops, messi only activates himself when alba gets the ball, runing in from the other side of the pitch, and at that moment the whole defense is already going back to cover the attacking line since they were caught in a counter with only 3 defenders

youtube.com/watch?v=pJajM-DGC6k

You can be okay sometimes, Twain

>want

They wanted to win. Any other LaLiga match besides the classico they would never have pressed so high with only 10 men.

Marcelo would've won MVP if it was a tie

Marcelo, Ter Stegen, or Navas

nah, messi would have, he did whatever he wanted

it was like cumming

we all ejaculated on Sup Forums

Good post

like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=2oR-6jLpXsc

>monegros

good lad

wow, you have this... thing. You are such a fan lad

youtube.com/watch?v=cAE3gG8lBXg