You missed out on BTC

>You missed out on BTC
>You missed out on ETH

JSECoin could be the next big crypto-currency. Only being able to be mined through a web browser allows small webmasters and the general public to mine.

If you sign up with this link:
jsecoin com/o/?a=44018

you will get a starting bonus and it helps me out too.

Also general thread about your hashrates tips etc

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U think it will be worth it

Businesses online are starting to use coins that can be mined through their users CPU as they browse the site. Whenever companies benefit from something there is always a good chance it will become successful.

All you Bitcoin beggars could be getting as much money as you want for free and getting rich on day trading. I wrote a guide, here: pastebin com / 1TKmYQ13

All right, I'm interested. What's JSECoin worth and has its value grown at all since the IPO? And how hard is it to turn it into USD?

its non ICO you cant trade it at all yet. you can mine em or buy them at 1 dollar each which seems super pricey.

When does the ICO hit?

By the by I signed up. I guess I've got nothing to lose - this either goes bust like most of them and I'm out nothing, or I die a billionaire. Enjoy the referral.

Trips of cryptocurrency!
If anyone's willing to help me, here's my ref jsecoin com/o/?a=43597
you guys could sign up with this link! I'll get some coins ;)

You faggots do realize that you're all mining Monero for who's behind the scheme?

Go shill your shitcoins on /biz/. These people don't know any better.

no the daft cunts don't
fuck em, let em get rinsed

Here is a lesson for all you new crypto traders. If the coin was as great as OP claimed he wouldn't have to shill it on Sup Forums.

/Thread

I also recently started to Mine. I thought, if it would be atleast half that valuable as Bitcoin is, its quite cool.
Here is also mine Referral Link for you to Sign up:
jsecoin com/o/?a=43906
Both of us would get a small amount of coins as a Gift if you use that Link to Sign up. If you dont want to just use the normal link.

do the businesses have our consent?

Every fucking day.
If there is a referal link that gives you coins, this is not a crypto currency. Cryptos need to be mined, if the devs can just hand em out then they don't need to be mined, and thus can never have value.
This is a scam to get you to min bitcoins for teh site owners, thats all. You aren't mining JSE coins, you're mining bitcoins on behalf of the owsers, they keep the bitcoins, and they throw you JSE coins that are NEVER going to be worth anything. It is a scam.

Nope, that's what makes it so profitable. Plenty were already caught doing it. The pirate bay was one of them. Pretty sure there is nothing stopping them from doing it without out knowledge though.

cause i've blocked a few miners embedded in the Sup Forums catalogue yesterday and these JSE threads are pajeetish cancer. the actual website only loads blueprints for me and blocks another miner.

i see your problem with that. But dont u need Hardware Resources to mine Btc? Or is it now possible by Java Script?

>even the shill doesn't understand his own scheme

i did not say "why would they use our hardware". If they would use it you could see it i think. And my CPU Usage and everything else seems normal.