Verdun thread

youtube.com/watch?v=RU7pVnaxCM8

Wake me up, please wake me up

Other urls found in this thread:

rutube.ru/video/cc3cc9ac84217cbf27aa471ba3661bf3/
itele.fr/france/video/3400-jeunes-a-la-necropole-de-douaumont-temps-fort-du-centenaire-de-verdun-166159
youtube.com/watch?v=PSTOX3f9H3w
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA
youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA
youtube.com/watch?v=1BWFsbIHGZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk
youtube.com/watch?v=eqOsE8HRZJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0:47
>Aux soldates musulmans
0:52
>kike runes

>Can't wake up

When did we fall so badly?

video removed...

Could I get some more info on this? Is this a migrant thing? It pisses me off that they're running around soldiers' graves like it's a fucking Disney theme park but is there anything more sinister going on?

From a martinicaisbro

You know Verdun right? Big battle between frenchies n Germans n English n others, but mainly a lot of French vs a lot of Germans dying for taking ground as little as a meter and then fall back for 300 days

Now, it's been 100 years, and we needed to celebrate it

French President François Cuckllande said "hey let's have a black french rapper coming so it can attract young people"

In France, the people yelled "NO WAY WE NEED A QUIET CELEBRATION, DO NOT DISHONOR OUR DEADS WITH BOUNGABOUNGA MUSIC AND DEGENERATES YOUNG JUNKIES"

President said "k" cause he was afraid the people would come to the ceremony and make violence

Everyone was peaceful then, "finally we shall have a proper ceremony for our DEADS :)"

And then

Ceremony just took place, it's a bunch of young people running on the Graves, dancing, mimic of the war action, with a boungalaboungala music, a shitty black character coming and moving funny, etc

So everyone is like "wtf, this president trolled us"

what the hell

WTF WHY?

French, you cucks!!

1945, my dear hans

Petain is rolling in his grave.

MARION!
AU SECOURS !

Video removed. Can someone tell me where else I can find it.

Hahaha white people have no chance
They willingly gobble up the media excrement and cuck themselves in a fairy-tale mentality that will bring about their downfall

Absolutely embarassing and failure as a "master" race

>flag

rutube.ru/video/cc3cc9ac84217cbf27aa471ba3661bf3/

itele.fr/france/video/3400-jeunes-a-la-necropole-de-douaumont-temps-fort-du-centenaire-de-verdun-166159

Here is the video
Even merkel at the end is like wtf

I don't even blame this generation, they were literally brainwashed and can't help themselves.
Its the previous ones we should be mad about.

This, can't watch video here. Sounds like it would piss most of us off judging from comments here though.

FRANCE needs to be nuked for allowing this degeneracy to happen. You guys are a fucking disgrace.

Thanks anons

Sorry France.

FUCK THIS FUCK THIS SHIT

You attacked Soviet Union, instead of getting Britain.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CAN'T...)

tbqh we deserve to be taken over

nothing much you can do about it, they have won, it's over

This news did almost demoralise me, but giving up feels a lot more humiliating tbqh

Then, you're completely alone

is this like a big national controversy?

Gayest shit I've ever seen and I live in San Francisco.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL

Video not available

youtube.com/watch?v=PSTOX3f9H3w

Look how much has changed within 50 years. There's no going back, western civilization as we know it is going down the drain. Let go and enjoy the decline. Don't save for retirement and enjoy the moment. See, the circle repeats itself. Tough times breed strong people. Strong people create good times. Good times breed weak people. Weak people create tough times.

Watch it here bro and try not to rage at the little cucks trampling over burial plots of dead soldiers.

Fucking France. I truly feel for Frenchanons.

Holy shit... it's a cemetery

Press F to pay respects

so this is how the west dies... not with the sound of bombs and gunshots but with the banging of barrell drums

lel

EUROPE 2016

also

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA

>
(You)

Europe 2022

Please

Pretty much. Cataclysm is in the air.

The Apache people believe that the whole world is held up by a giant pole. And Father Beaver is bust gnawing at that pole.

When we make him mad, he begins to gnaw mor furiously. Sometimes when I just waking up and am outside on my porch as the dawns light crests over the horizon I can hear it.

I can hear the gnawing.

WTF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE !!!!!!

The Soviet Union really did some work on the West.

This is fucking disgusting

>running across the graves

Thanks for the input, didn't know that! Maybe the red man was right after all. Maybe we really went wrong.

JUST

wakemeup

Truly we have gone too far

>imblygin
Germany chose the absolute best opportunity to strike, war with the soviets was imminent anyway.

What annoys me the most is the sheer amount of women. Women will never ever truly grasp war.

Britain financed Germany for years. Armies move away from their financiers, not towards them.

wtf is going on here ?

>running around soldier's graves and having some kind of Tim Burton play
This is disrespectful

youtube.com/watch?v=KolfEhV-KiA

verdun neva eva 4get

This is a fucking disgrace. France should be ashamed of itself making this memorial so political.

>people fought, died, slept and ate God knows what in this mudholes for their country
>we """"""honor"""""" them like this

It's sad to see what happens to Western Europe. Oh I am scared of what the future will bring.

You mean the soviet union where they had multiculti and mixing on lockdown with a system of internal passports? Degeneracy spread from US marxist school located in New York (take a guess why), and engulfed Europe promoting white guilt and degeneracy.

Tell me about policies of stationing army blackies on German army bases Tyrone.

Also the mudholes

don't worry, they're rewriting history on that count too

Were there any relatives of the soldiers there?
this is disgusting
>tfw you can a battle reconstruction, which is both fun to watch, and helps to learn history
>instead make some multicultural bullshit with kike&muslim agenda that is a disgrace to the dead ones
youtube.com/watch?v=1BWFsbIHGZ0

wow what the hell

Ashamed?
No, it's way worse, it goes beyond shame.
We've reached a place that is beyond the shame: it's time to prune the decadent tree France has become.

?
Do you think obama or hollande or cameron come from the soviet union?

This is spitting on their grave, its deliberate

wow

C'est quoi ce bordel ?

Comment ils ont pu se dire qu'une cérémonie de cassos pareille serait convenable pour la commémoration de la bataille de Verdun ? C'est pas un jeu putain, on parle de vraies soldats qui sont morts pour la France là.

J'ai tellement honte de ce que ce pays devient...

we need another war, I'm itching to shoot these fuckers

seriously, is she norman?

I'll just post it again...

I am disgusted. Not even because ooga booga music and not respecting dead soldiers. I am disgusted because of French who are allowing that. WHERE are your riots? WHERE are your maydan? WHERE are pepole trying too kill politicians arm to arm with police and military? WHERE ARE YOUR PRIDE FRANCE?! You were the first dughter of church, an empire, the one nations who were synonymus to Europe as a whole since fall of Rome! And your pepole, pepole, who suffered in Great Wars, under Revolutions, tyrans, Anglos and all that shit, pepole, who was ruling all of Europe are allowing this shit? Why not single molotov throw at thsoe fuckers? Shit, even NEET, fat, virgin, /frenchpol/ could do this and you are crying on some anime imageboard. If you are allowing this, you desereve it.

This is trully sad.

Just...

Just... You disapointed me, us, your pepole, ancestors and God.

Die.

>rutube.ru/video/cc3cc9ac84217cbf27aa471ba3661bf3/

your president turned a memorial celebration into a superbowl halftime show

USA USA USA USA

this, it's been to long.

You all don't get it, that whole performance is so horrible to remind us of how horrible war is.

Wait, are we the baddies?

died during WW1
have fatty cuck running on your grave

Au moins il n'y a plus de vétérans en vie pour assister à ce spectacle.

>desecrating the dead for your little drum concert and young people randomness

i have no words

What the fuck, that's just complete dishonouring of the dead, was this even about the fucking war?

>1830 everybody gets slaughtered
>1871 la commune everybody get slaughtered
>1914 French youth exterminated

The day they killed the king, this nation died.
I have mixed feelings for my ancestors that fought 1914-1918, my great grand-father got gassed (for real this time, not like kikes) and died after the war because of it. He died for nothing. White people are not our ennemies, this war was ridiculous.

I'm not paying for this shit. I'm leaving this shithole.

"This video is not available".

I feel sick

It's a beautiful day and I don't want to get out of bed anymore. Witnessing this has stolen my strength from me.

They're running over the graves of the dead.

They are actually RUNNING over the graves of the DEAD. And dancing and frolicking about. Over the graves of fallen soldiers.

I don't understand. Why did no one put a stop to this?

A bunch of worthless white cucks dying for colonialism is not something to celebrate or honor.

if only there was a massive white flight into a new country eh, leave the rotten earth behind to die

You mean they got Britain and France on them for attacking Poland, and not letting USSR invade them on their own

reminds me of the shit north korea does

>You mean the soviet union where they had multiculti and mixing on lockdown with a system of internal passports? Degeneracy spread from US marxist school located in New York (take a guess why), and engulfed Europe promoting white guilt and degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk

When the slender man gets out of the picture he's walking over the graves. Just imagine that. Scratch that, you don't even have to anymore, because it just actually happened. Some loopy motherfucker trampling over the graves in a costume that makes him resemble the war itself. It literally makes me shudder. What the actual fuck happened here? Who was in charge of this.

Is there a full video anywhere now?

Video was deleted?

it's still there for me

Its not the same Gaulic France as during Napoleonic times. You cant even call them frogs anymore - they got algerian moroccan and african enrichment for 60 years now.

Profound.

Says it's not available.

Wat the fug.

Say what you will about this centenary event, there will be no bicentenary.

France is dead.

Theyre literally dancing on their graves,

Offical thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=eqOsE8HRZJQ

don't people even read threads they post in anymore?

Douaumont was recaptured by Somalis and Moroccans, as French Infantry couldn't manage it, and now you are begrudging them the right to mourn their dead, who perished for your country?

Welfare exploiting turkroach tier ingrate/10

What bothers me(probably unlike most of the Sup Forumstards here) is not the slight amount of shitskins. It's France afterall, and we just have to accept it.

What bother me is how pisspoor this is and cringeworthy. Holy shit, I would expect a much more honorable performance without banging on your chest and clap