What does Sup Forums think about this JSEcoin thing?

What does Sup Forums think about this JSEcoin thing?
I signed up two or three days ago, now I have around 11 JSc. I am actually interested in your opinion guys, no flaming!

Here's my referral link,
jsecoin com/o/?a=43597
if you are interested in signing up you could use this and you'd help me (I get 3.5 coins) :)
Otherwise just use the simple url

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here we go again, desperate fuck trying to get people to a scam site, all day long yesterday and probably the same today
KYS

>filename
>LOGo

Genuine question
What's wrong with you?

For fucks sake, all you are actually doing is mining monero for whoever is behind the scheme, JSE is bullshit and worth nothing and never will be.
Good luck getting conned you thick bastard

Get as much money as you want for free and day trade. I wrote a guide, here: pastebin com / Z89tGwTh

pretty sure this is a scam

I also recently started to Mine. I thought, if it would be atleast half that valuable as Bitcoin is, its quite cool.
Here is also mine Referral Link for you to Sign up:
jsecoin com/o/?a=43906
Both of us would get a small amount of coins as a Gift if you use that Link to Sign up. If you dont want to just use the normal link.

that's not true, only the ref gets a signficant amount

Really? I got 0.12 Jse as i Signed up with a referral link. Thats what the other told me ... so if im wrong im really sorry

Look into it yourself. Faucets can afford to pay out small amounts of BTC because they sell shitloads of ads on their sites and give you a small amount of that revenue back. Maybe if you're shit at daytrading you won't get anything, but that's not my fault.

you get 0.12 for registering, not for using a referral

ahh i see okay... Sorry for my false informations

Can I add mine. I see these threads have never contributed. Would be nice to see if it actually works.

If anyone wants to sign up would you please consider my link. I'd like to at least get one, single, referral.

I hate begging but thank you in advance.

jsecoin com/o/?a=26121

Bitcoin falling. Is that the end of cryptos or should I stop paying attention to msn?
Anyone got any sure bets?

They've been announcing the end of Bitcoin since the beginning of Bitcoin but it always bounces back harder. In the long term, it's a scarce good and demand is increasing. In the short term, everyone's unloading it to buy Christmas presents, and the normies stampeding in are getting spooked by that and stampeding back out. But it'll stabilize and head back up.

My sure bet though is this is the best time to deal with faucets. It's literally no risk to you, barely any effort at all, just filling out captchas for free coins. Bitcoin taking a shit means that your free internet pennies today will be worth Benjamins next year. Read the guide I posted here to get in on this action:

note that there are 3 JSE coin threads up. bitcoin is in a dip, haven't checked the price today but it's probably not worth it anymore man.

Will check out your guide. Trying to be a sponge. Have realised there's lots of out of date or irrelevant info out there. Appreciate the info user
Yeah I'm gonna be honest I have no idea. This is all new to me but my gut feeling is it's still possible to make money. Just trying to clue myself up.

Sweet, hope it works out for you. After like two days of barely working on it I've got over five thou satoshis.

Did u sign up 2 days ago or 3 days ago?
Youre a liar and a piece if shit

is that from referrals too?

Thanks mate. Appreciate the (you). I'm excited, nervous, all that shit

Well a little bit, but mostly I just plug away at it every hour or so while I work on my thesis.

You got this man. It's free money for nothing. This won't make you rich but it'll make you something.

Oh yeah, forgot to add, referrals obviously don't hurt. Let your friends know about this shit, help them out too, and you can get a few bucks out of it. Can't hurt, and good luck.

Thx again. I'm in.
See you on the other side.

How does this exactly work?