twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay

> ...i might share
Yeah okay enjoy your rp thread op

Keep dreaming you beta cuck

>3-4 people
>implying you'd be unsure of the number if it was that low

fuck you

This guy really needs to oil his gun. That is the only thing wrong with this photo.

faggot

have you ever sucked cock?
I have. 3-4 cocks in fact
Ask me for details... I might share

There, fixed it for ya OP.

Maybe a woman was pregnant and OP was just hedging because he doesn't know how far along the fetus was and doesn't want to offend people who believe life begins at conception vs. Those who believe it begins at birth.

OP thought we were idiots obviously... i mean who would really fall for this?

>fact

lol

Currently at 7.
>inb4 hurr durr edgy Dexter fan boy
Getting a souvenir from your victims is a great way to relieve the moment with them.

>3-4
what kind of retard loses count after 3
my ass faggot make up a better story next time

>3-4 people
>uncertain about the 4th person
>this person is actually alive
>this person described you to the police
>this person is actually in this thread right now

Lol

tits + timestamp or get the fuck of faggot

I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

I do like my murderers considerate!

You know the FBI monitors this page, right? And Sup Forums regularly gives information up to the goverment, right?

Even worse is the unrelated edgy picture with a watermark at the bottom

>3-4
yeah, you know...usually people are dead or not. you cannot be "not so dead to be dead"

does anyone actually have proof of this?

>gonna kill someone
>shit, better not forget my slides

Fuck you OP. Just stick to sucking cocks

Care to share the story behind each of them?

This wasn't funny in 2008 and it isn't funny now

try posting cp and you'll get your proof

kill kill kill!

Recently diagnosed psychopath AMA

only accidentaly no feels of regret somehow wanna hear the story?

Didn't your mama tell you not to play with guns? Why didn't you listen?

what maks you a psychopaf?

deliver there is no other way

You realize they can't put you in jail for saying you killed people. For all you know he killed cartel member back in Mexico before hopping a fence near the Rio Grande and selling oranges near the 405.

Its one thing to murder people, its quoted another to offend the pro-life/pro-choice people.

legend

You save a drop of blood without any mark on the glass you dumbass?

Thats not even blood, thats colorant like Safranine for tissue analysis at microscope. I am working on a citology and histology lab faggot. You are cleaning the shit your chief does not want to wash xD

What was the first kill like? What sensations did you feel?

lolol

You can even see the mark of the cover glass to watch the samples under microscope you faggot

Yup, i myself am a pro-lifer But sure as hell support the death penalty so tread carefully friends

fuckin retard you mean relive

Keep telling yourself that.

Ive posted some of my own trophies in this thread a while back. Other people started posting too. It was brutal :)
hondachat.com/showthread.php?t=IDZpAQxbiQqcsvE73

explain why it's 3-4 people, why the uncertainty about one of your kills?

"I am a murderer hurr durr and I'll prove it"

Sure, faggot.

This is a forum for people who have posted real gruesome"adventures". I masturbate to it almost nightly.
youramonkey.com/?m=IDZpAQxbiQqcsvE73

dude you can actually see that one of them is fresher than the other one

Here is why

I told him to jump... does that count?

This was meant for

Damn he has some nice posture, like a more elegant swan dive! He defo broke his neck, back and legs all in that one dive.

dead the second he hit the ground
the movement is his dead body going limp

Give me some details

Probably took out my internet cable, faggot.

back in law school they took us to see some famous cases of killers that almost comitted the perfect crime, but fucked up in stupid ways, so they could prove to us that the 'perfect crime does not exist.' There was this old guy that was drinking at a bar and started a conversation with some young dudes, ended up confessing a murder he did and bragged how he got away with it (did it when he was young, thought there would be no way in hell he'd get caught now when he's old). But one of the dudes decided to go to the police, and they happened to know details about that old case. Old man got locked up for the remaining years of his life.

same with you, anonfaggot, even if what you're saying is real and not just rp, you may want to avoid bragging about it unless you want to spend the rest of your life in jail. In my few years as a prosecutor I had about 4 or 5 cases of dumb fucks that "almost" comitted the perfect crime, but messed up by their own stupidity.