User, why do you like Christmas?

user, why do you like Christmas?

cuz having fun is celebrated.

Beware of

I have never celebrated Christmas myself, as I am Persian, but I don't get the idea? Celebrating the birthday of Jesus. I live in Australia, and see people going crazy for it.

cuz family gets together.

It reminds me of all the wonderful times in my life.

Same for me.
It's even okay when the family's not all there, even though it means I basically sit in the corner and do fuck all

I like shopping for people I love, as it's genuinely fun to give someone something you know they'll love. Like, I got my boys a nintendo switch for xmas.
I like the idea of the Incarnation. It's too rich and too nuanced to get into with angsty nihilists on Sup Forums, but it really is an amazing thing conceptually.
I like how people seem to treat each other better when you're out and about.
I like the cookies and candies my neighbors make and bring over to share.
I like Christmas trees and Christmas carols, and a week where you can eat and drink like you're trying to put on weight without feeling like a fat fuck for doing so.
I like snow, and live in upstate NY - it's a white xmas, and we're supposed to get 8-10 inches tonight.
As a kid, I always loved the time off from school; as an adult, I always love the time off from work.
My five year old is bouncing on his trampoline just repeating the word Christmas - it's fucking adorable.

The family gets together
No one has to work
Everyone is happy
Everyone gets presents
Everything is lightened up
The decoration is beautiful

Fuck the religion shit though...
I don't care about baby jesus

It lets me be happy for a small amount of time each year.

Very few people are celebrating jesus you silly brownboi

I'm a manager/licensee of an alcohol store in Australia.

I've driven an hour to work, worked from 5:30am to 10:15pm then driven the hour to get home every day since the 13th of December because of Christmas.

I've just gotten home and it is now 00:12am Christmas day.

I'm gonna have dinner then sleep for 5 hours and do a 3 hour drive to see my missus family and tolerate their Christmas all day. Drive 3hrs home and try to sleep again before waking up at 6am to drive to my family's place to tolerate their Christmas all day. Drive 2 hrs home again to try and sleep again before I wake up at 3:45am to get ready for work at 5:30 on the 27th.

I do not like Christmas Sam I am, I will not have it with a goat, I will not have it on a boat.

People buy booze at 5:30am?

But yeah, woo, presents

Brewery and DC deliveries start arriving prior to 6am

oic

You should boycott Christmas, you fucking limp-wristed hypocrite. Celebrate an atheist holiday, like April 15 or the anniversary of the Stonewall Riots.

The overwhelming majority are, you euphoric twat

>I'm gonna have dinner then sleep for 5 hours and do a 3 hour drive to see my missus family and tolerate their Christmas all day. Drive 3hrs home and try to sleep again before waking up at 6am

how the fuck is that even possible?
>sleep until 5am
>wake up and drive 3 hours
>arrive at 8am
>drive 3 hours home
>wake up before 6am

u wot m8

I'm so glad there's no one like this in my family

Redbull zero, no sugar crash

Also kinda not my fault you don't know how to read and follow clear written word.

No offense

Maybe in burgerstan. We celebrate presents and santa, the real jesus in the non shitty parts of the world.

I don't.

Get shit, give shit, make arbitary memories, consume, make fuck, sleep. Pretty lights everywhere for making fuck and consuming feels unique to all other times so it make fuck better and consumption make more meaning.

i like to buy people i love expensive shit as it makes em smile and i prefer spending my money on my siblings and parents than on myself. Im a chubber so the food is a plus, i love ice skating and snow and the smells like bonfires etc. Overall, it just a happy time. Since i was badly suicidal and depressed last year and didnt think id still be alive right now, im much more appreciative of stupid shit, like theres a free christmas train in my city and i took it with my lil baby siblings (like 9-15 years old) and took em for fuckin expensive hot chocolate and skating. The grass is greener when youre not 6 feet under. Merry christmas dudes. Im not even religious, i just love the season.