Are those three faggots holding the team back?

Are those three faggots holding the team back?

Benzema - shit all season long, I honestly can not recall more than 3 good games he's had this season

Bale - can not play an hour of football without his calf blowing up

Ronaldo - can no longer dribble, pass and his finishing is declining too, only looks good when allowed to score from offside position against 10 men

Would Real be better off with Morata, Isco and Asensio?

LMFAO

FRIENDLY REMINDER WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE WITH A GAME IN HAND

FRIENDLY REMINDER WE WILL WIN THE CL, BECOMING THE FIRST EVER TEAM TO WIN BACK TO BACK TITLES, COMPLETELY DESTROYING THE HISTORY OF WHAT MANY PEOPLE THINK IS THE BEST CLUB TEAM EVER.. 'PEPS BARCA'

About Ronaldo I don't know but Benz and Bale are certainly holding Real back. Even Vasquez and Mariano would probably be more useful than those two not to mention Asensio, Morata and Isco.

Yes, Real Madrid would be better off with three players who are inferior in basically every way. Why stop there? Drop Modric for Odegaard, Kroos for Kovacic, Casemiro for some kid from the academy. They'll be unstoppable!

>FRIENDLY REMINDER WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

>Are those three faggots holding the team back?
>Benzema - shit all season long, I honestly can not recall more than 3 good games he's had this season

I try to avoid watching halal as much as possible but he had a great game at the Allianz arena. Plus if benzememe doesn't make runs, Ronaldo would just be shooting at defenders the whole game.

>Bale - can not play an hour of football without his calf blowing up

Yet he is still the best of the 3

>Ronaldo - can no longer dribble, pass and his finishing is declining too, only looks good when allowed to score from offside position against 10 men

Yeah, he hasn't got too long left

>Would Real be better off with Morata, Isco and Asensio?

Possibly as starters but I don't think any of those 3 can be as effective as BBC for the full 90.

Have you watched Real play this season? How exactly has Morata been inferior in every way to Benzema? If anything, it's the other way around.

Friendly reminder that you are both halal customers and should end yourselves

>Would Real be better off with Morata, Isco and Asensio?

yes.

what?

>Memesensio
That fuck doesn't know when to pass and tries to take on 3 men consistently. So many times Ronaldo was in a crossing position and the rest of the team would pass it backwards

What part did you misunderstand?

isn't everyone in europe a halal customer?

also
>implying I cheer for barca

Lol nope and neither do I btw

How are people this delusional? Ronaldo has been shit at everything for 2 years now. All he does is stand between the 2 center backs and wait for the ball to land at his feet. Literal poacher. Might as well play Peter Crouch.

Im pretty sure if Zidane started James over >Bayol, the game would have ended differently.

>James gets benched 70% of the while match.
>Gets subbed in finally
>Scores

What the fuck is Zidane thinking not placing him in?

>b-b-b-b-but Azzar would be a benchwarmer for Madrid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Definitely, morata has the same skill as benzman with the difference being that big game moratas header are great and he is the most clutch player if seen in a while. Asensio can do anything that tsu does just better. His pace, dribbling, passing and scoring are all on a higher level. Isco contributes more from the bench than bayol this season, so no question here.

"We"....do you even play?

"We" what part of Madrid you from

I would love it if Hazard snubs Madrid & stays at Chelsea, there's really no other "galacticos" they can sign to keep their premium image.

I don't understand how you can lose against any team when you have bale

He's so quick it's ridiculous, probably the quickest brit alive right now and you still get your ass pounds deductible by based messi

because he started against la liga fodder 2 matches ago and didn't do shit

Please come back bayol

I really don't get whats going on with Bale. He was spectacular during the first half of the season

When he recovered, it was mostly mental. But now he somehow got injured again, after only playing a few matches.

no

hes going to turn out like Pato

Benzema has somehow gotten worse under Zidane. Bale might be doping

Benzema yes, the other two no

im pretty sure if ronaldo wasn't shit the game would have ended differently