If you get attacked by a dog and all you have is a stick, do you use the stick in a stabbing or swinging motion?

If you get attacked by a dog and all you have is a stick, do you use the stick in a stabbing or swinging motion?

Depends on the dog, and the situation.

I would use it in a throwing motion and hope that it's a good doggy

i always thought i would try to grab its neck from behind and try and break its neck if a dog ever attacked me, but i guess i would poke its eyes

i'll start stabbing my dick in dog's pooper.

I'd put this stick in my ass

What kind of niggerish behaviour are you performing in order for the dog to attack you? Don't be a cunt to dogs you fucking faggot.

Oh look someone who never leaves his bedroom.
I don't know man, maybe a dog that lives on the street and grew aggressive to people? Or maybe a dog that are prone to aggression like a Pit bul manages to escape someone's house or maybe a security dog gets on the loose.

Depends on stick and dog if sturdy stick and big dog. Lodge it as far back horizontally into its mouth to prevent it from biting. Small dog little stick kick the ankle bitter really fucking hard in the face

I once got attacked by a dog for riding a bicycle in my own neighborhood

Wow...
Nicely owned that faggot

Neither. I'd break it into smaller and smaller pieces so I had a faggot just like OP.

I'd say "Catch, boy" and throw the stick.

I would try to use my superior size to get an advantage, as long as no vital organs if mine get bitten, or he makes me immobile, I'd probably beat a dog by going for the neck with my hands while standing over him., I could also try to kick it, sheer bulk, height and manoeuvrability help a lot when making up for lower speed and no lethal biting force.

Use the stick in an attempt to get the dog on its back.

If/when successful, grab both front legs and pull apart like a wishbone, cracking open the ribcage.

call the police and theyll shoot it

Serious answer: Stab it in the eyes

Fag, have you tried not being black? Maybe if you weren't such a nigger faggot dogs wouldn't attack you for trying to stick you fag cock in the dogs ass.

underrated post

Because he thought you stole it. You're a nigger...

dogonaroof.jpeg

this

Your arguments are the dumbest thing on Sup Forums right now, and that's a big accomplishment.

I hope that one day you get intimidated by a dog and think back to this moment, and say to yourself ''Al though my claim was that only black people got attacked by dogs, this seems to be false as I am a heavy white male with a razor sharp vocabulary and fedora but it seems that this dog indeed wants to attack me''

The dog's obviously on the lookout for that fag user trying to stick his dick in other dogs.

Throw stick doggo runs for stick, problem solved with no violence.
Become Freinds with doggo over the years become family upon doggos death bed look back and laugh how he nearly ate my face.
Fall into a spiral of depression and alcohol abuse kms because no doggo bro.

Act like you're picking up a rock.

aren't pit bulls like one of the least aggression prone dogs if they're trained correctly?

You hold out the stick infront of you. The dog is instinctively bite on to it. After that you take the dogs back, and pin it down with your body weight. Proceed insert your penis into the dogs anus, and make love to it. This will show that you're Alpha, but loves dog.

>intimidated by a dog
Hahahaha, you really are a faggot nigger, stop abusing animals with your penis you animal rapist.

>no u

Yeah. Basically, they're intelligent and very loyal, and can be bred for fighting very effectively. They were used so much because they were able to stop being aggressive when their owner commanded them.

just face the fucker with your whole body and it'll shit his pants.
Dogs are fucking cowards, they'll never attack from the front.

pro tip: run towards the retarded fuck and kick it in the face as hard as you can.

bonus points: stab the fucker using the stick

>If they're trained correctly

Yes, like states very loyal and intelligent and friendly dogs.
But people don't train them correctly, they are high maintenance and require a lot of attention.

If you're ever attacked by a dog (or for whatever fucking reason a lion or tiger basically something that can and probably wants to try to eat you) and if you only have a stick the good news is survival is surprisingly fairly simple. The bad news is it's going to hurt like hell but at least you will walk away alive.

With or without a stick, when you're attacked by a dog you swing your fists at it with the intention of the dog grabbing your fist in its mouth also trying to land a few solid hits. Once the dog has your fist in its mouth, keep your hand tightly balled up then shove it into its mouth more and down its throat. The dog will let go.

A lion or a tiger is a little trickier because it's much heavier but it's the same idea especially without a stick or anything to defend yourself for whatever reason, if you're ever about to get attacked by a single large feline, when it pounces at you do the same thing and Plunge your fist into its mouth and down its throat. I mean once you're on your back and it's on top of you it's game over but you at least have a small fighting chance.

dogo dundee

step 1: put your fist inside animal's mouth
yeah, that sounds fucking retarded but thanks for playing

There is no fighting chance with a lion or a tiger - you're 100% fucked. They'll snap the bone and rip that shit right off.

run away with your life, not your arm

Into the mouth, hopefully into the throat. I have accomplished this once before and that dog knew it's place immediately. When I let go of the stick and it finally spit it out the dog just sat there like I was it's new owner.

also, check them faggots

I have a pitbull and she is definitely aggressive to pretty much every living thing that isn't my family. Dog across the street? fine. Dog on the same sidewalk about to walk pass? smite it with holy vengeance... and their owner too. But she's a complete sweetheart to everyone in my family. gets terrified of absolutely anything with bass (like thunder or a v8) but wouldn't hesitate to lash out at someone she perceives as threatening

>We have been fighting these fuckers since the dawn of time
>Not only us niggers
>You white folks to
>Ya'll been fighting wolves longer than us

Have you gotten that soft? Your fight or flight response will kick in itherway.

OMG pitbulls and the people who likes them are fucking retarded

We had a cunt next door who wouldn't leash her fucking dog and it bit any kidnin the neighborhood it felt like for no reason. Somebody finally called animal control, and I celebrated the day they came to take that bitch

The dog, I mean.

Except they always take their prey down and pin it, before they start snacking. Even you were to catch it mid-air jumping at you, and getting your fist inside it's mouth. You're gonna end up under it. There is no way to get un-fucked.

drop the stick and use my steel toed boot in a kick the jaw out its socket motion.

Do you expect lowly normie to do anything right?

Defensive. You try to make him bite your stick in order to avoid being bitten, then quickly get behind him and pull the stick back towards yourself. He is powerless then.

With your fists? Go document this.

if it's a flimsy stick probably would try to jab it right in the mouth as it goes in for a bite, if it's a good bat like stick, top of the head.

hey, doesn't mean I'm ok with it. Never said that. Just saying what goes on (or doesn't) in my dogs mind. She's very territorial.

news flash: ALL ANIMALS ARE LIKE THIS.

to edit my own post, pitbulls are just more capable of doing it than others and that's what scares people. your little Pug's or Poodle's aren't gonna do shit

>ALL ANIMALS ARE LIKE THIS.
>your little Pug's or Poodle's aren't gonna do shit

retarded confirmed

oh ok so you haven't ever heard some little shit dog barking like they're big and tough? when in reality they aren't? Kinda like you faggot

What are you, swiss?

stick won't do shit.

Go for the throat with your free hand and choke.

Irl i would stab the dog in the mouth when its jaws are open and jam that stick as strongly as i can into the dogs throat! And have it suffocate or damage its organs! Cant bite me if it cant close its jaws and is suffocating from its own blood.
Swinging youre stick is useless and youl get bitten, going for the eyes is shit! You wont hit unless youre some sort of samurai master.

My strategy is always to force myself deeper if something bites me.
Il force the biter to choke or suffocate, if you want a piece you get everything attached to it.

Just wait until it decides a small child is threatening one day.

I’d use it in a penetrating my anus motion, so stabbing

Throw the stick directly at its head draw my knife give it one arm and slit its throat with the other who doesn't carry a pocket knife or a set of car keys.

I fucking hate dogs, they are loud, smelly, needy, they shit and drool all over the place and they are fucking retarded in general.
Dog owners are also fucking retarded

>who doesn't carry a pocket knife
just face the fucker with your whole body and it'll shit his pants.
neckbeards carring knifes are fucking cowards, they'll never attack from the front.

pro tip: run towards the retarded fuck and kick it in the face as hard as you can.

bonus points: stab the fucker using his own knife

Agreed

Kill yourselves.

stabbing also kicking

a retarded dog owner just told me to kill myself

omg what am i gonna do now!?