Male hate thread

Male hate thread

Male dumb story thread

Ladies this is our thread to let loose and laugh at our fellow retarted gender opposites lol.

Wow, look how active this is

Tits or GTFO

They say men cause all women's problems...
>MENopause
>MENstruation
>MENtal breakdowns...

But ladies... I think your forgetting just one thing.

>HERpes

see
also >retarted

Most girls have lives and therefour dont reply as quickly hunny.

I'll be doing neither, fail male.

3 vs 1 Females win again :p

Who can *literally* stop us from beingthe more dominant and intelligent gender? Protip: not males.

Who can stop you? Darwinism.

>hey everyone, look at me I'm a girl pay attention to me

I think it`s shit bait.

Fun fact: you've never been the more dominant or intelligent, so stop baiting.

If women were more dominant, you'd be the one making 20 something percent more than men for the same job, rather than having to bitch and whine about your 'rights' to shit you haven't done anything to deserve.

Wait, I forgot you're retarded. My apologies, I forgot to be kind to the mentally disabled.

So you don't have a live and is prolly alone this christmas

sad cunt confirmed

but women have tiny brain compared to men
how can they be more intelligent?

*life

In almost all dysmorphic species, women do the selection in mating, and so in human specy.
As a result, historically, only men with capability get selected to breed, while there is no selective pressure on women.

This is why men tend to be stronger, more intelligent and better at pretty much everything than women.

makes zero sense
also specy

It's natural selection 101. Look at a peacock. Look at how majestic the males are, and how boring and dull the females are. This happens because the female do the selection while they all get to breed. As a result males get better, female remain shit.

most guys do seem kind of bad. if i were a girl i wouldn't want to date most guys. a lot of us just don't seem very good. hell im a bit of a piece of shit myself i only date sugar mommas

>also specy
He probably meant specie

but otherwise it seemed like a good point

ITT angry male fat neckbeard virgins that do anything everything trying to impress a female ans can't handle that most women want a real man not some fatty computer nerd lmao...

*literally* 0 intelligent arguments in this thread, this is why males won't be needed in the future lol, holding back females for years only for us to be rapidly catching up and overtaking you, soon you'll be dispatched off, useless parasites of the human race.

1/10 bait this is all pretty sad. i'd give you a pity fuck though if you were actually a girl. i'd at least let you blow me for a while so you stop talking for a bit.

0/10 even in your opinion I'm factually better than you, fail male.

gotta make their man lunch first i know

Lol male logic at it's finest. Agreed with her 100%