Tonight we celebrate the death of christ. Why are people misinformed?

Tonight we celebrate the death of christ. Why are people misinformed?

why are you so upset about it?

Loved that episode

might hurt some shit skin’s feelings

Because i want people to know the true meaning of christmas.

Dude i loved that cartoon so much. I still sometimes watch episodes on you tube.

>Tonight we celebrate the death of christ.
no, he died around march

Source? So christmas was made up so that companies can clear out their inventory before the next year. I knew it.

fuck jews and sand niggers

Capatilism and consumerism?

Explain it to me because i have no idea what youre talking about
I always thought christmas was the birth of jesus
And easter is the death + ressurrection of jesus

>going
>to the hookielau

Stupid is as stupid does.

just the stories themselves dont make sense in the time frame and christmas isnt even a christian thing. It was created to help convert pagans.

Fuck I can almost hear that song

I don't have a source on this but I've heard the same thing. It was primarily put then to undo the Saturnalia as I've heard

Christmas is bullshit, & jesus is the most blatant example of nepitistic privilege possible.
ONE person throughout all of history gets to come back from the dead, & it just so happens to be god's son?
give me a fucking break.

There's a lot in history about fudging holidays to push a purpose. Halloween is another great example. However, under western societies those purposes really don't exist anymore.

Well, like, I don't think they're exactly trying to cover up that he came back because he was gods son

Why wouldn't got bring back his son to prove people his existence? Why would he bring back some faggot joe the plumber from down the lane?

And yet nobody calls it out for being the bullshit it clearly is.

Yes, this is the only possible way for God to prove his existence.

>not op btw

There's no exact date about his birth, but the Bible provides hints about it, saying it could be on spring or summer. Some shit about farm animals, no farmer will leave his animals outside in a winter night

In the winter solstice (December 21, not December 25), the Sun is in front of some stars in a † shape. Since the Sun is at his lowest point on said day, it represents the death of Jesus, lasting three days and start rising again, representing the resurrection of Jesus

TL;DR basically the dates of his birth and death are swapped out

Not saying it's not. Just saying how stupid it is not to BRING BACK HHHIIISSSS SSSOOONNNNN

I also find it bullshit that my friends grandfather left him inheritance instead of me

Samefag here

Still bullshit btw

"Yes, we're supposed to just deal with it, talk about how great you are, & sing your praises when OUR kids die; yet YOU can't even deal with yours dying, just HAVE to bring him back."
Awesome lesson, God is so great.

"God is so great" Nigga have you even read the bible? God is just a fucking shitlord with "power". I wouldn't be surprised if he was just toying with us out of boredom.

Nigger, I clearly used the sarcasm font.
This is why we have a sarcasm font.

The only misinformed person is you. I've been spreading the word since yesterday, even though you guys aren't atheist, you still hold on to the retarded belief that god is humanoid and not a cobra.

Read the Bible, dibshits. The only time god shows himself physically to more than one person is when he reveals as a cobra from Moses' staff when confronting the pharaoh.

Acctually Christmas originates from ancient rome. I don´t have the name in my head but essentially it was huge orgys with a bunch of food and presents. Christians have just tried to make it more holy.

God: oh, you ate my fucking apple? Fuck all humanity! Here's monthly blood!

God: oh, you tortured and killed my son? No problem, you are all forgiven

Saturnalia. They even gave each other gifts.

Wrong.
Christmas trees come from pagan midwinter trees

"Now you must tell me how great I am at every possible opportunity, or I will burn you for the rest of time".

Christ did not exist. Why are people misinformed?

Wrong again nigger.
Christmas incoperates a lot of shit from dozens of different cultures. Including pagan and roman

"That guy raped and killed children? No problem, he loved Jesus and spreaded his word. Let him in"

"That guy spend all his life saving animals and helping homeless guys? Fuck him, he was gay and an atheist. Send him to hell!"

Cheers, fellow misotheist.

There is a few evidence saying it existed, but definitely he was a normal human and not God's son

Didn't they find a body and said he was Christ himself awhile back? Or maybe it was disproven? FUck I dont know anymore. Religion makes me angry.

Mostly writings (not the Bible ones), hence the word "few". There's not enough evidence to prove his existence anyway, but we can't take as fact that he didn't exist either

Even if he existed, he was just a normal human being whose existence was overrated