Would you ever date a non-virgin?

Would you ever date a non-virgin?

Fuck no

Why not? Cuz you ain't a cuck?

I date strictly non virgins

Ridiculously self conscious and jealous is why :/

yes, I'd prefer it. If you date whores, You're asking for troubles. Everyone says that they get being a whore out of their system if they fuck around a lot when they're younger but a zebra can't change their stripes

You need to get outside more.

mods

Girls are fucking disgusting.

Pretty much this.

Good luck with the sex
>be me 18
>attend uni
>see a cute girl
>think i can get with her
>at first she ignores me or smoething

FFW a couple months OR DAYS

>we were on a mall in the food court
>decide i will stole her a kiss
>bitch starts crying
>"Oh my god" she says
>"how i'm going to explain this to my husband"(like, her future husband)
>Wtf.exe
>cringe like i've seen a MLP fan fucking a neckbeard
>some how keep persuading her and date her
>i'ts something

Jesus Christ lmao
>ITT: an abundance of sad men who have never had sex due to crippling social anxiety and now hate women as a result
You're all either gonna end up dying alone or with a horrific looking NEET like yourselves

MODS

>Me being the sexual perv i am take her to my house one day after class
>"user what are we gonna do?"
>"you'll see"

i knew she was a virgin, but not that "i want to marry and then have sexual intercourse" type of virgin,anyway
>take her to my room
>start to make out
>she likes it
>start to kiss her neck
>caress al her body
>take her shirt off
>bitch screams "I WANNA GO HOME"
>bitchwtf?.png
>get her dressed
>she goes to the bathroom
>talk to herself like the crazy bitch she is
>vomits
I wass really pissed when that happened

Since im a normally functioning human being i pretty much date anyone who
1: i am attracted too
2:get along with
3: will touch my meat rod of sensual bliss.

>"how i'm going to explain this to my husband"(like, her future husband)
That girl was golden.

Fucking lol. I know whose cunt that is. Do you know her OP? First name starts with a K

This pic was taken 9 years when she was 20, btw, and not a virgin. I have that exact pic

Post it then.

>This pic was taken 9 years when she was 20

...well it’d be a duplicate copy, what would be the point

>i had to convince her to even touch my dick
>we were on a friends house, friend let's me use his room
>saay i want a hand job bitch doesn't want to give one
>i start to jackoff, she just looks
>tell her i need a hand
>she agrees
>Fuck yes!!
>she asks me to pull up my underwear in order to do it
>whait what?
>clothed hand job, and the bitch was acting like "i'm a pro at this"

eventually i made her suck my dick, but the effort wasn't worth it
once i eat her out and the pussy smelled gross

she didn't have hygiene before me

anyway, after almost a year and a break up i managed to get back with her and fix all the fucking probles she had, now she sends me nudes and i took her virginity, nedless to say she regrets it and says "You took what made me... well ME! i was myself because i was a virgin"

i couldn't care less

pic related, her

this. you don't need virgins in bed. they don't know what to do at all. had sex with 2 virgins so far, worst sex ever.

So who's pussy is this ?

I know, i'm fucking her now hahahahahaha

Just a gril who posted here in like 2008 and used to cut herself on cam. She looked like a young Nicole Kidman

I know who you are. You are that dude that fancies writing.

Remember when you posted that cuckold story about your wife agreeing to fuck a guy and you and her friend supported her?
That was a fun one.

Plus your phone blows up 10 times as much if you break one in

shut the fuck up you roastie slut

there are women who aren't completely sex driven. They have actual interests beside fucking. some guys are the same way, there are people who are more interested in a meaningful relationship that involves sex, not based on it

If you were a sculptor, would you want a block of fresh stone to mold yourself or one that every guy in town has hit with a hammer and taken chips out of?

No, i'm a 100% legit, i saw the one you refer to,also, do a reverse image search if you want

and get STDs?! wtf?!

Shit this thread just got interesting, please tell us the situation brother

>comparing kissing to penis in vagina
go be a faggot somewhere else

People are not statues, they have feelings and memories. There are reasons for the choices they make, don't make retarded analogies

faggot

Virginity is more of a mental illness than a physical condition.

If we wanna go "woo woo", maybe it depends on how old and evolved your soul is.
Some people just never get it, all they have is primal desires and animalistic minds.
Others are naturally more profound and loving. Just born this way.

>they have feelings and memories
then they should act accordingly and not be whores

post a screenshot of your file where it says last modified: xx/xx/2006

Feminist spotted

No, dude.
I recognise the writing style, it's you for sure.

Also, reverse image searching ass pics rarely works.

that's fine but it's a double edged sword when you start criticizing people for not wanting a woman who has been around the block

MODS

Ew hamplanet you must be really ugly for her to hold out that long. I've taken about 10 virginities now. My favorite was a Chinese girl on vacation. She thought she was just going to come over to watch a movie and i ended up fucking both her holes.

FUCK SJW

that picture is just sad. I imagine that poor girl thinking "somebody please love me" while she's doing this and nobody does

All faggots are virgins, so could they please stop posting and kill themselves instead? We already know you’re mentally ill so choose sloshing your dick around in shit and HIV instead of having sex, you don’t need to keep reminding us that you’re completely retarded, disgusting virgins, we know

>>she goes to the bathroom
>>talk to herself like the crazy bitch she is
>>vomits

This thread made me realize why chan has been total shit latley.

Christmas break

I'll see you b/ros next year when all the virgins go back to fucking school

I’d laugh so hard if I saw that happening.
>PLEASE let me be cool, I’ll walk everywhere like this...?

Virgins are clumsy and awful in bed. Let Captain Kirk boldly go where no man has gone before.

haha BASED non-virgin
GIRLS CAN FUCK AS MUCH AS THEY WANT
FUCKING HATERS
MY GIRL FUCKED 200 GUYS AND I'M GLAD, LET GIRLS BE GIRLS
FUCKING VIRGINS LOL
STUPID VIRGINS
I BET U DON'T EVEN HAVE HERPES~ LMAO!!

The question is "would I date a virgin" and the answer is "no". A girl that hasn't started having sex by 18 probably has issues, just like half the neck-beards in this thread.

Thats the way ive felt ever since the september that never ended...

/this

why would you want herpes? "my "girlfriend" fucking normal fag

I'm a virgin and want to lose it to another virgin. after that i don't really care

I don't want a woman who's been around the block.

My point is that more profound people will care about the connection, rather than sex.

In conclusion, sluts and fuckboys are less spiritually evolved.

Analogies like this are totally useless, because you can't train women like seals and comparisons to inanimate objects are pointless.

I almost lost my virginity to a trans once

>sluts and fuckboys are less spiritually evolved

Can you expand on that? This just sounds like a throw-away justification, so help us all out and go into a little detail.

Eh i dunno. I dated a girl that was still a virgin at 23. She was a nerdy chick that had been focussed on school all her life, with a douche of a dad that kept a tight leash on her. Met her in grad school, away from daddys control, and once she decided to cut loose and i taught her a few things she was pretty awesome in bed, she doubtless made her husband a very happy man..

I'm a virgin and I want to date another virgin.
I want to lose it with her only if we get to a point where we want to spend the rest of our lives with each other.

Birth of a serial killer

Nice b8 m8

I have to say that I'm learning something from this thread, and that is many guys demanding virginity have control issues. Expressing a desire to "mold" and "shape" a woman is a clear sign of neuroses and self-esteem problems. You're betas and you probably don't even know it...

So wait the user you replied to just wrote a story about getting cucked by you and this girl, or did this actually happen?

Yea that’s what I got outta this as well

>douche of a dad that kept a tight leash on her

And that's what I mean by issues. I'm both of you had fun but, in my experience, that's the exception and not the rule.

>bruh, this is prime pussy
>only neckbeards want virgins

It is not some sort of rock-solid argument or something, but i think this is true most of the time.

A lot of people with depth to them want to experience love to it's fullest and are not bound to carnal pleasures like some people are.
They tend to appreciate and enjoy pure emotions and love.

Just look at your average college "hoe" and a "fuckboy" and then compare them with a couple in a loving relationship.

>Posts CP
>Implying any sexually mature women will have an intact hymen
>Implying his 2D knowledge correlates to 3D societal experience
>Implying he'll ever get a qt 3.14 gf
>Jaja harder

I wouldn't even masterbate one, that's why I don't jack off.

I am serious.

If you ever find a young couple in love, if they adore each other like you thought was not possible, chances are 99% that they've only been with each other and they feel special about it.

You can also look up stats about the correlation of number of previous sexual partners and chances of divorce.
Odds of divorce skyrocket with more partners.

I'm 54. Any woman my age still a virgin is toxic as hell. So, yeah, I'll date anything.

You realize having bigger labia in no way means you are a slut or anything like that? All pussies are different. Just like all dicks are different. Not everybody with a micro penis like you is a virgin, just like not all guys with big dicks are not.

This has been a weird thread,
This guy is spot on, I’m in a relationship with a girl who was a virgin at 22. It wasn’t because she was a fundamental Christian or anything, but because of issues she had that makes shit more difficult. I certainly don’t recommend dating a girl who has been with a ton of guys, but I think the opposite extreme can be difficult as well. I think insisting on dating a girl who is a virgin is more about being insecure about the fact that there is a possibility this chick has had better sex with other people, and that you won’t measure up.
If it’s about the connection then that shit won’t matter because it’s a good relationship

ha ha, fag.

underage b& get off Sup Forums and do ur homework kid

I was raised devout Baptist, was a virgin when I got married to a virgin. (23 / 21). We'd been dating since she was 16. Marriage lasted 23 years, as soon as the kids went off to college she bolted. It was a special bond, however.

>false dichotomy
Please don’t procreate. The gene pool suffers enough without you shitting in it

So wait is the argument that you can’t have a connection with a girl who isn’t a virgin?

>all of these white knights
>all of these asshurt roasties
>all of these faggots with slut girlfriends trying to justify it

>it was a special bond
>bolted as soon as children stopped being the glue
Pick one

t. hole

>AOE trolling
Try harder

conceded.

Age of empires trolling?

I date only 10yo and younger, so it's not a problem for me

>not dating 11 year olds
Why even live?

Area of effect trolling.
He just throws the trolling out there hoping as many people as possible will be affected/trolled.

nigga that just means you a pedophile

>Settling for used goods
Who here /fiveorundermasterrace/?

does anyone know how to ger orb of discord in overwatch

date yea fuck nahh