Look, all "memeing" aside...

Look, all "memeing" aside, Hillary Clinton is the choice for the politically mature American citizen (of any background) with a broad view of life and stern view of the state. This voter is an informed individual who has developed their personal philosophy over a span of decades and whose values inform their politics, not vice versa.

I will be one of millions voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton and will not allow myself to be silenced by ignoramuses whose political development has occurred via persiflage on an anime imageboard.

Looking forward to 2017, it's going to be a GREAT year.

>voting for a woman

I too will be voting Hillary.

women are inferior take the redpill cuck.

we worship white males, and women are feebleminded like niggers and children, fucking moron

absolutely, The US needs a woman on the Oval Office. It's some year now.

I'd like to see Steven Hawking next.

Do these posts pay well? Might as well get paid to post on Sup Forums.

When will Sup Forums realize that voting for Hillary is the real redpill? Why do you think the Jewish media is running 24/7 hitpieces on her?
Hillary "Birkenau" Clinton will make America white again.

wow i gues now im a #cruzmissile

Who is that semen demon?

does she have nudes?

Look, all "memeing" aside, Donald Trump is the choice for the politically mature American citizen (of any background) with a broad view of life and stern view of the state. This voter is an informed individual who has developed their personal philosophy over a span of decades and whose values inform their politics, not vice versa.

I will be one of millions voting for Donald John Trump and will not allow myself to be silenced by ignoramuses whose political development has occurred via persiflage on tumblr.

Looking forward to 2017, it's going to be a GREAT year.

Bailey jay

Good post OP. I really made me think.

Stop trying.This shit will not fly on this board.

Fucking trap. Why?

you absolute disgrace.

>Steven Hawking becomes potus
>immediately nukes all American enemies
>proceeds to syphon all the defense budget into NASA and the National Academy of Sciences
>opens portal to alien overlords
>ascends as the world burns

>She

Hillary's gonna win whether anyone on this board likes it or not. She simply has the backing of the establishment and no amount of populist trump votes are going to stop her.

Personally I can't stand her repulsive personality, deceptive smile and feminist rhetoric but i'm already resigned to the fact that she's already won.

wow op really made me think

Spoken like a true loyalist. No wonder your shits getting pushed in by the dirt people.

> i bet you want to stay in the EU too.

I recognize that doujin

How many $hillary credits did you earn today?

Sorry to burst your bubble, burger, but i'm a realist, not a loyalist.

You think I want Hillary as the president? I'd love for Trump to win and for Britain to leave the EU but I know it's hopeless despite the fact that I'm voting Brexit. I know both are going to fail because our democracies aren't worth a single fuck and the result was already decided six months ago.

I am now #DyinForRyan

How about no. I think 8 years of the muslim brotherhood in prominent positions in the White House and state department are 8 years to many already.

It probably is a prepared headline incase she is indicted