Swag

Ya'll know the drill

DOESN'T LIKE CHOCOLATE

Laid back, non-confrontational kinda guy. Isn't very judgmental and often considerate, so worth opening up to.

Swarms - Old Rave's End

Is new to Sup Forums

I actually loved these albums (except blonde) before ever looking at Sup Forums. I should hate them now but i don't.

wears flannels
used to believe in conspiracies
listen to more music
great taste. prolly into artsy stuff

dear god, so fucking generic, i'm dying
fan of david lynch
a bit too happy to be around, at least for me

thanks bro :)

>used to believe in conspiracies
Nah, I am the opposite in fact to the extent where I sometimes actually feel somewhat uncomfortable just guessing people's personalities for a topic like this.

As for you, I think that you come off as overly cynical to others, which may/may not stem from being miserable from some aspect of your life that you're escaping from.

Hampton Grease Band - Music To Eat

spot on guess user, how did you figure that out?

You don't take much of life too seriously
You're subject to mood swings
You have an odd sense of humor

Pharcyde is a classic, you seem chill

Sup Forumscore Clinton

nice pics, I'd love to chat with you about how Top Tier LA Woman is

You seem like the chillest guy
The good kind of introvert
Listen to more music
Only drinks with friends
Is secretly into guro
Thinks about having a pet rat

I myself used to be that person a few years back. A lot of experimental, abrasive/noisy, outsider, etc. kind of music have a unique enough aesthetic relative to other music to where it becomes prime targets for "life sucks and is getting out of control so I am gonna experience something different that's not attached to the thing that's making stuff shitty to try to feel better" kind of situations. Not to mention how much of this kind of music also has themes related to such cynicism to an almost nihilistic extent, and the kind of reputation online such music has as well which can seem attractive to some. That's not saying that everyone that feels that way will listen to this music, or everyone that enjoys such music are these kind of people. There's also nothing wrong with it either. Most of the music's not only actually good, but also rather kooky experimental weirdo music stuff than drugs or cheating on people or self harm. Or at least that's my anecdotal experience.

>The good kind of introvert
Not sure what a good kind of introvert is, but definitely introverted.

I think that life hasn't been good to you in recent times, yet you're still trying your hardest to not let it get to you so you can keep your shit together or get your shit together.

Fuck Buttons - Tarot Sport

bump

Seriously considered shooting up his school.
skinny white guy from ohio who wishes he was born black.
is too smart to still be posting on Sup Forums, why are you still here?
Would probably stab me if I saw you in real life.
Speaks way to quietly in real life. huh? What did you say? I can't hear you when you talk like that.
You wear all black, chain smoke, own a cat and are quiet not because you are afraid of social interaction, but because you see no value in it.
you really like trains, you spend all your free time down by the train station.

you just started browsing Sup Forums and so far have only listened to albums featured on charts threads

very laid back, goes with the flow
likes drugs, but uses in moderation
very peppy

massive homosexual

reddit user who smokes too much weed

hip-hop head from the east coast
internet-addicted teen
too chill for his own good
lad with good taste ayy

>Seriously considered shooting up his school.
Hahahaha nope. Not even in school anymore, it's career time for me now.

But for you, I think you have a carefree nature which may cause you to be unintentionally negatively inconsiderate towards others.

Blue Sky Black Death - Noir

>speaks way too quietly
You nailed me. What was the reasoning behind this guess?

I have a friend who listens to that same type of music, who is the same way.

>But for you, I think you have a carefree nature which may cause you to be unintentionally negatively inconsiderate towards others.
fair enough, I thought that if you were the type who considered shooting up your school, you were probably not the type to get offended at me for making a joke out of it.

>You're subject to mood swings
not wrong
>Would probably stab me if I saw you in real life.
the fuck made you think that
>internet-addicted teen
eh, kinda close

It was the first funny one so far. I am kinda disappointed nobody's posted something like pic or related for me yet otherwise.

>the fuck made you think that
liking exmilitary
you can't keep getting away with it. How have they not imprisoned you for every school shooting in the past 12 years.

An autist.

Kek

>How have they not imprisoned you for every school shooting in the past 12 years.
>How
.............Satan

good post, thanks for the rec too, Music to Eat
is great

Well, you're not entirely wrong.

Album in the top right?

atmospheric vibes

cool
bait

Dirty Art Club - Vermilion