Why no DEAD WHORE thread?

Why no DEAD WHORE thread?
Up first Amber Rayne sucking on a prolapsed anus.

Anastasia Blue

Amber Rayne

Julie Robbins, died from burning up in car.

Sexy Cora, she was once hospitalized after exhaustion from blowing 75 guys in 1 day.

Happy Christmas OP
I guess your life should not be so easy

Problem with your family?
Social isolation ?

Hate and the best passage for hell. Good day OP ;)

Merry Christmas to you too! I'm just doing some Christmas Eve shitposting. This is Sup Forums after all. I feel we need a distraction from all the other shitlog, cuck, interracial degeneracy etcetera and etcetera.

With all the social acceptance of absolute degeneracy and the franchising of the whore and the whore mentality I'm just a messenger as it were. The dirty cunt whore life is a tough one.

Merry Christmas, white knight. Let us know how protecting dead whores helps your sex life.

Emily Sander AKA Zoey Zander had a short career dying at age 18. She met a 26 year old beaner in a hotel room who murdered the shit out of her.

Zoey Zane

That's why we need Islam.

go fuck yourself. you stupid white knighting asshole. you more than likely chug more cock than the sluts in this thread.

This isn't a rape/misogyny/murder thread, so Islam doesn't belong in here. It's a dead whore thread. If you are muslim and want to post a goat that got fucked to death or something I'll allow it.

Future dead whore country.

You american , After betraying the religion of allah you will all die in the years to come.

Poor dead stupid whores.
I hope their relatives will always remember them from their fans cum tributes.

Happy holidays faggot

Any chance you have the picture of her rotting body? I have seen it here a few times, with confirmation that its her.

I like to fap to the live pictures of her with the dead picture on my second monitor reminding me she died a whores death.

What the fuck is wrong with you. Get some help.

Dude that aint normal and is far from christmas eve.