Hey b, I have a drinking problem, I think, and I want to get a little buzzed before my family Christmas party...

Hey b, I have a drinking problem, I think, and I want to get a little buzzed before my family Christmas party, good idea or terrible idea?

pretty sure majority of people drink at christmas parties anyways, whats the issue?

You must do that, If you have a fucking family xmas dinner just like me

Extremely conservative family who’ve already been open to me about how much they don’t like me drinking

Dont arrive drunk to a family party, this are the people that care for you, you can get drunk after the party if thats what you want

>I have a drinking problem
>fireball

lmao

One more motivation to start drinking before the party begins

the day after shame will make you regret it so I say terrible idea. Don't ask for opinion of teenagers dude...

just wait itll go by faster

I have a drinking problem too

I'm out of booze and have withdrawals

you are the liqour

I say go for it cus most of the time I regret not even being buzzed to begin with

now that's a problem.

Not a good idea, user. A GREAT idea.

I'm out of alcholix, really want to start drinking before 'cause I can't stand all my family and relatives but I must wait it begins If I want to drink something...

I was thinking the same thing. Amateur.

Don't post often but. Seriously. Drink a beer or 2 whatever you preffer (boiler maker if youre up to it) have some beers on stash for later BUT get a nice bottle of wine. If its a extended family dinner women love wine. Might encourage them to drink with you. Also scotch was a solid option for me

Drinking is good. I drank before and I'm not sad about Christmas anymore

I don't know about you but before being around those people I have to be sloshed or I'd kill them all by burning them alive

If your family is upset at your drinking habits id say no. My mom is a fucking wine-o and a super duper annoying one at that so I know where they're coming from. Also, Fireball is a sticky, disgusting excuse for "whiskey."

I can't even imagine being around people without being a little buzzed

Heres one thing that worked to reduce my drinking habits: Instead of buying cheap booze like fireball, go for the good stuff, whisky 18 years or more, fine wines, aged tequila, etc. I discovered that if I only bought the higher quality stuff, I would feel great when drinking it but also have to work harder to buy them, this make me reduce my drinking but also made me feel a lot better. Just try it, Go buy a blue label Johnnie Walker after the party

Don't go then. Fuck those shit dicking nigger cunt faggots. Everytime I get around my dad's side of the family I end up trying to murder them. Last year I threw a knife at my aunt's head cause she would shut her fucking cock fiddiling nut slurper about my smoking I'll FUCIUNG KILL TYEK ALL BURN IN THEIR SLEEP STABBY STABBY STAB SRAB STAB BREAK THE BONES TEAR THE FLESH eat out the eyes and turn the corpse into burger meat

>Also, Fireball is a sticky, disgusting excuse for "whiskey."

It's also only 33% and insanely overpriced. Literally the iPhone of liquor.

just express your feelings by taking a shit in the corner of the room

just smoke a fat doink

Rolling for this kek

Me, my cousin and uncle did that last year across the street with some drama queen I know. It was wonderful.

Really, it's just the right thing to do.

Your correct, I’m a new Amsterdam man now

That pic was from around September

Show up completely sober and be a gift you fucking degenerate.

you drink watered down whiskey flavored cinnamon bullshit the choice drink of the college girl coed. Yeah you have a drinking problem, get a real drink and problem solved.

Hope you finished that fireball before you switched and you didn't vitch out like some kind of giant faggot

fireball.. i have that, and im sitting in the 4th reich austria

i did that with scotch, 70$+ per bottle. my flat is a self-inflicted shithole, but at least i have drinks like a sir

good man, well done

vitch?

Finished the bottle shortly after the pic was taken, that was a mistake

he meant bitch u retard cunt nigger

i thought it was a cool guy term fuck off Imwhite and beautiful

how can anyone spend xmas sober is beyond me. u dont have to get passed out drunk but get that buzz going always

Good. I'm fucked right now, don't know if you are yet but I drank a bottle of fireball tonight too. Pandas would think I'm a weird fuckjng panda and that thought makes me sad.

That's the Christmas spirit!