My 25th christmas on this planet and still no qt bf

my 25th christmas on this planet and still no qt bf

why even live

Take comfort in the fact that there are gt guys in the same boat as you.

where are they hiding

everytime i meet a qt boy they turn out to be a scumbag

Typical (iron)male and their need to be codependent.
Get some individuality and fuck side-dude without the veil of "I'll find love in this one."

The common denominator with all of your "scumbag" qt boys is you. Just saying.

All dudes are scumbags, to varying degrees. Anyone who says otherwise is just white-knighting you

i'm just an ordinary girl looking for love. but everytime i meet a qt boy on tinder i end up getting my purse stolen or vomit in my vagina or called a cunt

Merry fucking christmas cunt

Why bother? Who gives a fuck?

Show bobs and vegana

Meet me, I won't vomit on your vag but I'll put my dick up your butt and call you a whore

i'm not a whore

end it... END IT NOW!!!

Tits or gtfo

Or you're just a scumbag yourself and you being your biased self can't see past that. I mean, only scumbags use tinder for hookups. Do you really think you'll find "the one," on fucking tinder?
You're posting on Sup Forums every other week. You're a scumbag for the high expectations you set on other scumbags using a scumbag dating app.
2/10 for making me reply.

You can be my whore

show bombs and vangene

Ill be ur qt bf hmu on snap omg_Owen

You know the rules, tits or gtfo

You got nothing to live for, END IT NOW!!!

you deserved it, cunt

>You're posting on Sup Forums every other week.
multiple times a day, actually

I really hope you kill your self tonight

I realized I'm going to die alone. I haven't had a relationship in 7 years, I started taking to this girl online and she was actually pretty cute. And she thought I was attractive, I thought I was finally going to be free of this shitty place. Turns out she was baby crazy even though we were only talking for a few weeks so she ended whatever we had. Shame, she said she really liked me.

That got me thinking, most women want to get married and have kids and have a family. I don't want any of that. So in order to not be alone I have to find a girl who doesn't want to have kids, doesn't want to get married, and is into short unattractive dudes. I'm not gonna make it guys.

remember that time you accidentally showed your date a thread on Sup Forums and he walked out on you? good times.

you're not lowering your standards enough. everyone wants a cute girl, but some guys will have to settle for a 3/10. that's just the way it is.

Just get a vasectomy and don't tell her

>tits or gtfo died 3 years ago.

I would legitimately rather be alone the rest of my life than spend it with someone who's gross and unhygienic. I would probably hate them too, 3/10 have zero personality.

The thought crossed my mind, but that's really fucked up. It's one thing if it's a side hoe but if you kept a secret like that from someone you care about it would ruin the relationship. Imagine how bad they would feel when they found out you were lying to them for years. They would look at you as a completely different person. If you really legit love somebody you can't lie to them, lying to your partner in general is messed up because you never know where things might take you

You know how I know you're a faggot? Cause you care about things like secrets in a longterm relationship. You're just some Hollywood romance beta bitch, real relationships have secrets

WHORE! you can make me want... i got all the fish i need, on the deck of my boat...

It's ok sister. Let us shed tears of blood and drink chardonnay.

So find a non qt you dumb cunt. This is why men hate women. Y’all just want some hot guy but expect him not to be a conceited prick.

I'm sorry you've never had the experience of being able to trust somebody to the point where you can show them who you really are. Your partying days are going to catch up with you and you'll see what I mean.

>Tinder
>love of your life

That´s your mistake right here, also kys.

I've been with the same woman for 11 years now, I have secrets and so does she. Sharing your life with someone doesn't mean sharing everything, get a fuckin grip you goddamn fairy

This is why God made you a manlet

>femanon here
Still no tits, still no timestamp.

GTFO cunt

Quarter century on this planet, dated total of 7 girls
They are never the same girl before the break-up. Ended with money or trust issues on their part.
I wouldn't say I'm happy I'm alone, but I am glad I don't keep drama around

I'll be your qt boyfriend

My only flaw is that my dick is too big :(

this

Have all of you faggots forgotten the cardinal rule of tits w/ time stamp or get the fuck out?

You can always tell a newfag when they come in screeching about tits or gtfo

Ya because the guy who's been married for 11 years who's on Sup Forums isn't a fucking loser. Get a grip.

Yes because suddenly a “femanon” who’s posted multiple times a day in the last few weeks the same story using the same ms paint meme about her purse getting stolen or pussy puked on on tinder dates is “real”.

Fuck outta here.

That's rich coming from the wizard manlet who vents in threads about being a filthy orbiter with no redeeming qualities, great burn, treat yourself to a tug user

Not denying that you're a newfag?

Post tits and timestamp, or this is fake.

Only whores go on tinder. There's your problem. You're not normal.

I’m no newfag. However even if I was, the bigger newfag is the one who believes this “femanon”.

Yeah you're a newfag

I don't think she loves me as much anymore. Honestly I wished she met someone else that's much better than me.

Girl can't find dick on Tinder, I don't think I want to see her tits.

Well, the way feminism is contorting society against men, good fucking luck finding one especially as time goes on

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sure.

Mhm

Oh “she” can find dick. “She’s” gone on plenty of dates. Turns out all of the guys are duds that steal “her” purse or puked on “her” pussy.

this. current OP is prob a troll shitposting the meme, but the original person was probably a trannyfag

and who cares about them

Post your tits in a festive way. Slap a bow on them, wrap some ribbon around them, and don't forget your timestamp.