Are muslims and jews really that bad? We dont have any of them down here

Are muslims and jews really that bad? We dont have any of them down here.

Who are you and what do you want

I'm Jeff

Don't trust no muslim/jew. Just don't.

Brooklyn guy here, grew up with lots of jews. They are fine, euro muslims (turks & albanians) are cool too.

Goatfuckers gotta go

Actually the talmud says to never trust an Indian

Who the fuck is Talmud and why should i care?

Where are you sounds like paradise

Actually just never trust anyone who sees religion as a personality-defining aspect of life.

Say that again, infidel.

Nah.

Yeah, America Latina is not a paraside. We do have a shit tone of Asians tho.

This

He holds the mortgage on your mom's house

Why should we trust you, user?

There is literally nothing wrong with being Muslim or Jewish.

You shouldn't. Don't trust no white African aka English.

So don't trust white people either? Do you walk around with a large butcher knife, user?

Hillary is not the president, deal with it.

That picture shows everything that is wrong with the world, including the iPhone.

"Actually just never trust anyone who sees religion as a personality-defining aspect of life."

You Trumpfags think she's still running tho
kek

This

I hang around with a gun but idk. Im bipolar (medically) so if i fucked up i can use the mental ill card.

Haha right in the spot. How to spot a libtard 101

You wouldn't say that if put to the sword.

Everybody is different. Regardless of skin colour, religion, nationality. Everybody is different. How have you reached this point in your life without realising that?

There is literally nothing wrong with espousing liberal ideology.

Anons are insulated and vulnerable, like most bigots.

I ain't falling for that. Enjoy your day sucking muslim dicks.

Here is a serious answer.

I live in NYC so I've experiences both worlds and lived in both neighborhoods.

No Jews aren't bad. They even have a higher I than whites. Here in NYC they are the landlord and building owners, and the doctors and lawyers, and the ones driving Lamborghinis. literally no crime rate in third neighbo which situated in Brooklyn in the Gravesend area and Williamsburg.

Muslims... What you mean? Arab Muslims, white Muslims, or black Muslims? Niggers will always be niggers no matter thier religion.

As for brown Muslims, they live in Queens mostly. In Astoria. Literally no crime rate and very nice people who will try to help when needed. Very soft spoken and their always the ones giving to charity. There is even a mosque here on stienway street where they teach homeless people for free (maths and stuff)

So to conclude, no they aren't. And fuck whatever edgy skinhead fag Lord neckbeard on 4chn says.

We're winning, user. Alabama, and other GOP seats. It's a slow burn to majority rule, face it, that's where it's headed.

>fuck whatever edgy skinhead fag
like you, telling us that "niggers will be niggers"
how are you any different

Muslims compared to Jews are worse. Muhammad was barbaric and a fag in today’s society and that’s why extremist are violent and rapists. Jews attack from the inside out using a equality ideology to defend their actions. Jews are better than Muslims only because they are semi productive members of society unlike Muslims. The Islamic faith is very primitive and inferior to other religions that have evolved with the time.

Because I've also lived in nigger neighborhoods of NYC and they are bad... Really bad. So my experience speaks for itself. They're the only people I hate. I'm cool with everyone else.

Sure

Faggot your "experience" means shit. All you're relating is that you know people living in poverty. And why you'd hate someone across the world you don't even know is retarded af

This. Especially if it is based upon one of the Abrahamic religions.

so if you were hanging from a bridge and they were the only ones who could save you, you'd rather die?

Because if i'm dying i would tell: oh shit, a jew. Help me out mr. jew.

Just keep telling yourself they're peaceful. Because one day, they'll organize and start blowing shit up. That's what's really being taught in their mosques.

Just wait until the midterm elections. You'll be seeing red. All. Over. The. Map.

Violence is all you have left. Pathetic.

How can i kill myself with a knife? Serious question. I want to reach the heart but i dont know shit about anatomy. I want the knife to go straight to my heart.

The whole point, user, is that life is more important than the imagined factions people put themselves into. No, I would not rather die in that situation, and neither would I let a muslim or jew die in that situation. In fact, if that situation were to occur, none of the participants should even care about religion, which is the point of the message you are quoting.

Uh yeah sure... That's why an FBI undercover was put inside a NYC mosque... And acted like a terrorist inside saying he will blow shit up. Then it was the MUSLIMS who reported him to the FBI lmao

Die, Zionist scum.

Why tho? Life is cool. Also, is not that hard. Just touch your chest and feel your ribs. Theres a space between your ribs and you can reach it if u cut youself in diagonal. Profit? Good luck and have a happy christmass... or no.

I just wanna say, learn about "taqiyya" and tell everyone else to learn about it as well.

Just stop, libfag.

People should know about this stuff. It is practiced much more often than you think

>if you hate islam, you support israel
>if you like islam, you support palestine
pick a side. there's no middle ground here.