The most beautiful thing about Messi is how instead of marrying some golddigging slut he went for his childhood...

The most beautiful thing about Messi is how instead of marrying some golddigging slut he went for his childhood sweetheart, who he would have married anyway, even if he didn't make it as a footballer.

sure

> who he would have married anyway, even if he didn't make it as a footballer.
maybe she was only interested in him because he made it in football. they got together after he had success in barcelona.

and unlike tony kroos's childhood slut she is actually attractive

ye
>if she got fat or blacker, he wouldn't even look at her

He knew her growing up, sure, she was his best friend's cousin, but she didn't want anything to do with him until he was 20 and already was rich and playing for Barca.

She's a golddigger like the rest of them, she just got lucky and grew up in the same social circles as a millionaire autist, so it was easy to seduce him and use him for money.

He's not married to her yet I think kek

i want to be her pussy-slave

He really fell on a grenade marrying that pig...

Just imagine the pleasure of having bareback sex everyday with the girl you desired since you were a kid.

Yep, I can't imagine it either.

>implying that she would have dated him if he was just an average manlet
>implying that it was a hard and admirable choice for him to pick her over gold diggers, even though she looks like a model

A lie said a thousand times is still a lie

Messi can't either

>the girl you desired since you were a kid.
I would have to have sex a thousand times each day for that to happen.

Antonella a cute, cute!

Yeah she probably didn't saw it coming

yeah, he got lucky, poor kroos instead... ayy

lmao that goal in the last minute tore you a new ass

Messi is good at football and famous since he's like 13 years old

Of course girls will like him because he's Messi, just because he actually is Messi. What's the point of being successful if you can't get pussy for that?

>his life is so empty he has to be happy for what the people he doesn't know do in their personal lifes
kys

the point is she might not have gone with him without his success, something op said he would.

Just goat things

Don't care about soccer, didn't watch the match but saw the highlights, and I'm definitely not a Real Madrid fan (I'm white, why would I be?)

I just want to point out the ridiculousness of this childhood sweetheart narrative. Just because they are from the same town doesn't mean they were childhood sweethearts. Again, they didn't even start dating until 2009 when he had already moved to Barcelona.

Marrying the hottest girl from your town because you're the richest guy from your town isn't marrying your childhood sweetheart. It's using your fame and money to attract the girl you lusted after your entire adolescence but could never have, except for the fact that you're rich.

>the girl you desired since you were a kid.
Tfw can't because cousin. 20+ years of lust and counting.

>his life is so empty he has to get upset for what the people he doesn't know do in their personal lifes
hmmm

It's the cousin of his best friend. They know each other since kindergarten.

>who he would have married anyway, even if he didn't make it as a footballer.

>MESSI IN BIZARRE COUSIN MARRIAGE SCANDAL

Move to Mississipi

watch missi going broke in his retirement after he is punished for playing behind the taxman and antonella divorcing his sorry autist ass for that sweet alimony

unlike a certain other guy I might as well add

capthis

someone post the pics of her the chad before dating messi

No way she would have marry him anyway

She fucked every guy in Rosario before she settled on Messi.

But user, he did make it in football. What's your point?

This. Anyone who thinks she won't leave him once he retires to get half his money + alimony is a deluded fanboy.

>implying messi won't have her killed in a """"""car wreck""""""""

actually, a lie told a thousand times becomes truth, sadly

>finds out she's preggo with Tsuu seed
>gives her the 'royal' treatment

I'll give Cristiano until 2019 to get out of the closet.

Didn't he had to kill her boyfriend or something like?

They didn't even start dating until he became a player in Barca's senior team.

Not true

They were a couple when they were like 10/11

also Messi was good looking at that point

Meanwhile Ronaldo is paying to purchase children and hiring out beards in order to hide his homosexuality

kek

KEK

They were friends, not a couple.

>hide

well

No, they were noviecitos

Why does she have such an Italian name living in Argentina?

antonella is an argentinian name, wtf are you on about

>Why does he have such British name living in the colonies?

Messi definitely puts in her butt regularly. Little deviant fuck.

Because 95% of Argentinians are of Italian descent?
I really hope that's irony.

>this fucking guy

That's obviously shopped you moron, look at the pixels

More like he was friendzoned hard before he was famous and after he got a sick Barca contract she decided to get sexual and lock him down and he was too autistic to see it.

I don't see any problem that women go for winners instead of losers with inferior genetical material.

It's only logical.

*BRAAAAAAARP*

>is how instead of marrying some golddigging slut he went for his childhood sweetheart
Who's a slut.

>people actually think that there is a single rich and famous guy who doesn't fuck other women/dudes/whatever when he is married

Also when you are rich it's better to marry a goldigger, she knows the rules and won't ask stupid questions.

>mfw /asspee/ will never find true love

>this is what messia really thinks

>TFW I read this thread
>oh no, she married a rich and above average looking man who is the best player in the world and she happened to know him from early age, how terrible and immoral

Is this entire board full of bitter /r9k/ and Sup Forums virgins

He just found another surrogate mom.

Is that guy feeling up Antonella's preteen chest?

Someone post Kroos gf. I'm curious

I always see people saying this but do you have a source to back it up?

I have googled and have never found anything

>Chinning!

Yeah
But imagine putting it between these non-lying hips every night

That would be Elon Musk

>t. what that faggot wants to believe because his gf got blacked by an argie bull

Damn

South America dude

Buttfuck is the norm

Right,
?
Or

Oh man, he's probably a feeder too

Yes. Sup Forumsoiled brats think all women are whores who only care about orgasms and money. They're just mad that's exactly what themselves want but can't have. Bitter socially unadjusted autists the lot of them.

OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S

history

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:12:05 No.75473801▶

Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:15:41 No.75473833▶

he's been that way for a while now desu. he never has any actual opinions on anything

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Su>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:03:54 No.75472950▶ File: 1477454728841.jpg (409 KB, 630x900) 409 KB

injuns desu

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:09 No.75472955▶ File: WN.png (19 KB, 800x800) 19 KB

Best team in OUTLAWS SDGKLJSDGAJKSDFA

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:47 No.75472965▶

why wont daniel murphy stop punishing the mets?

>> Mariners !lpO4XKCZJE 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:50 No.754 >> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:05:16 No.75472972▶

That's nice but do you have 27 rings?

>> Anonymous 04/23/1

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(SunSGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGA)23:19:52 No.75473875▶

we need to put together a /nba/ mixtape desu

>>OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:25:51 No.75473926▶ File: lil-pump-flex-like-ouu.jpg (274 KB, 1080x720) 274 KB

Say something nice about Lil Pump

>> Anonymous 04/23ESSI MESSI MESSI MEI MESSI MESSI MESSI ME >> us 04/23/17(Sun)16:20:30 No.75463656▶

> easy dribbler > literally on a platter for yo Anonymous 04/24/17(Mon)08:30:10 No.75477093▶

fags088 Please get help

>> Anonymous 04/24/17(Mon)08:OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S32:05 No.75477107▶ Cody Garbage >> 114 KB → >dat dc kek. If I have one criticism of the new guy, his shit isnt memey enough, to corporate lookingu fuckin, anybody's grandma could have scored that goal Can someone please beat the Warriors for me... I don't think the Cavs can do it. >> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:27:07 No.75473939▶

Ever heard of the Google, Jörg?

Even as an American I know that she didn't give him the time of day until he started tearing it up with Barca. Only difference between her and a regular gold digger is she actually knew him before he got famous.

reminder that she would be ugly without the million dollars
money makes beauty

>posting the same multiple times
would have loved to see your face after yesterday's last goal lmao

>childhood sweatheart
Top cuck. Just another gold digger.

Thiem is the best :DDDDD and backhands:DDDDDD

>>
OUTLAWS 04/24/17(Mon)12:31:27 No.75479722▶
File: 300px-Outlelbowl_logo.png (84 KB, 300x281)
84 KB

>> Anonymous 04/23/1#EATINGASANDWICH7(Sun)22:04:09 No.75472955▶ → → → → → → → → → → File: WN.png (19 KB, 800x800) 19 KB

Best team in SDGKLJSDGAJKSDFA

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:47 No.75472965▶ → →

why wont daniel murphy stop punishing the mets?

>> Mariners !lpO4XKCZJE 04/23/17(Sun)22:04:50 No.754 >> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)22:05:16 No.75472972▶

→ → That's nice but do you have 27 rings?ous 04/23/17(SunSGASGASGASGASGASGASGA)23:19:52 No.75473875▶

→ → we need to put together a /nba/ mixt
>>OUTLAWS #OUTL
→ → he's been that way for a while now desu. he never has any actual opinions on anything

>> Anonymous 04/23/17(Su>> AnonymouAWS O U T L A W S Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:25:51 No.75473926▶ → → File: lil-pump-flex-like-ouu.jpg (274 KB, 1080x720) 274 KB

Say something nice about Lil Pump

>> Anonymous 04/23ESSI MESSI MESSI MEI MESSI MESSI MESSI ME >> us 04/23/17(Sun)16:20:30 No.75463656▶ → → → →

> easy dribbler > literally on a platter for yo Anonymous 04/24/17(Mon)08:30:10 No.75477093▶ → →

→ → Please get help

>> Anonymous 04/24/17(Mon)08:OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S32:05 No.75477107▶ → → Cody Garbage >> 114 KB → → → >dat dc kek. If I have one criticism of the new guy, his shit isnt memey enough, to corporate lookingu fuckin, anybody's grandma could have scored that goal Can someone please beat the Warriors for me... I don't think the Cavs can do it. >> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)23:27:07 No.7547

→ →OUTLAWS #OUTLAWS O U T L A W S

Fugg he is hot, did Messi have him killed?

> Those powerful Alberto Barbosas' genes

And whats your point?

You think any attractive woman will marry a man with low status?

Women are a reward in life for men who work hard (body and career).

There you go.

This proves he wouldn't have married her anyway like OP says

>childhood sweetheart

She only got together with him after he started playing, they were just friends before.

Messi's mom doesn't like her because of this, she had other boyfriends before Messi and dumped them when she saw the gold Messi could give her.

If she truly isn't a golddigger, he simply won the lottery by having a sweetheart who turned out to be a 9/10.

Most peoples' high school sweethearts are fuggos compared to who they could be banging as a rich athlete. So you cant really blame them for upgrading when the opportunity presents itself.

You don't think about girls until you've made it. Messi was alpha as fuck, got his career in order then flew back to Argentina to pick up his sweetheart when he was ready to move forward with their relationship. It's not difficult to make a girl wait if you're truly the one in charge.

Nope, she just retained some post baby weight and got even thicker.

Not again, he's choking in her mouth, damn.

We all have preteen orgies here in southamerica when we live in the inland tho. Ending up as a couple with someone from another preteen orgy nest is what is rare, they were just bound to end up together once they rubbed each other at Tio Roberto's farm.

yeaa sure

My man's a midget and probably not smart. Wouldn't call him superior genetic material

Getting drunk at a party and jerking off furiously in a corner =/= orgies, nahuel

>only bedding one gold digger your whole life
topcuck messhits. based ronaldo punted his supermodel gf out the door because she didn't go to a birthday party. alpha as fuck. trust me once messi retires their marriage won't last 2 years. His rampant autism is only bearable because he is away so often playing football. Once antonella has to endure him constantly forward rolling about the house, filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him. See

El Latino

You made a bad choice then, but maybe you are not that superior genetic material either, so it doesn't matter.

Pretty poor quality execution on that pasta user