Fix this team

Fix this team.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You stop eating scat first then we'll talk.

Trade James for Messi

*stops eating scat*

Ok, now let's talk

Spend more on bribing refs.

why do they give you internet in prison, jamal?

harry kane mate and dele alli too maybe but they probably cant afford dele alli AND harry kane (lallana or any other england player would be a brilliant alternative)

Zidane thought he could coach a team by throwing on a suit and getting constantly bailed out if his horrible subs and lineups with last minute goals. I legitimately hope he flops and wins nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

It's very subtle but it still amazes me. These big clubs are soulless and calculated like your average corporations.

>Same points as first in table and with one game less
>Still on the Champions
What's there to fix?

Sell Ronaldo to PSG / Utd and rebuild team around Dele Alli

First UnJUST Cristiano's hair

hire a tanned german to plant a bomb in the bus so it kills fagnaldo benzenol and bale

sell:
MARIANO
BENZEMA
LUCAS VÁZQUEZ
COENTRÃO

buy:
?

that isn't JUSTmode

it's PUNISHEDmode

that's more of a russian thing desu

You already have the players you need and the bench could be 3rd place in la liga easily. You just have to use the correct ones.
More James, more isco, MoreAta, less benzema, get rid of cristal Bale and have balls to take out CR when he is not doing well. In other words, change the coach.

Dybala, Gaya, De Gea,

Done.

cringe, next try

Sell ronaldo, get andros townsend a true winger who can dribble

Has Tottenham become a pooling club for Real Madrid now?

>de gay

Swap donald and benz for Hazard and Dybala, buy a quality centre back and a replacement for casemiro so you don't need to pay off the ref everygame to avoid cards for him

I'm not sure I can fix RM

But maybe... this man can?

---------------------De Gea----------------------
----------Ramos Varane Nacho------------
Isco Casemiro Modric Kroos Marcelo
-----------------------Bale-------------------------
---------------------Ronaldo----------------------

This isn't Fifa career mode

>de gay
>varane
>bale
>ronaldo
are you 14?

They're all good players user

no Hans you're 14 for thinking they're not gonna keep Bale and Ronaldo.

Correct me if I'm wrong but to my understanding the op asks how WE would fix halal

Sell Isco to Bayern, fixed :^)

Can't do that. He already won 3 titles

You want to buy >degay after seeing Keylor's game?

The only solution is to buy great FC Porto players, like Boly, Herrera, Layun and Depoitre. Only the greatest stars. For 100 million euromoneis overall. Remember James and Pepe, Real! Don't miss this opportunity!

Okay, that'd sound just fine. Do you wish to partially give to charity from that transfer sum? I could include that in the check I'd write your club and it'll be tax-free mostly, too.

>You want to buy >degay after seeing Keylor's game?
Not in particular but the second messi goal was catchable not aying it was easy though
He is pretty good in general but for madrid pretty good isn't good enough that's why their team isn't a complete trainwreck like batca atm